Everybody needs a good skincare routine that suits their skin and its needs. There are many products to choose from, ranging from moisturizers to serums, masks to sunscreens, etc. And one such product is Vitamin C serum; serums with Vitamin C effectively address several skin concerns like reducing signs of aging, hyper-pigmentation and discoloration, and overall skin brightening. Vitamin C serum acts as an antioxidant serum because it neutralizes free radicals that cause premature signs of aging. Serums penetrate deep into layers of skin and restore its health and vibrancy. Today we are providing you with BioBare Reviews, a known brand for its best-selling Vitamin C serum.
There are many options because there is no scarcity of brands that have developed their Vitamin C serums; basically, there is a vitamin c serum for everyone. Vitamin C serums provide many benefits, and adding one to your skin care regimen will make it more effective.
- 1 Biobare Reviews | The Ideal Skincare Brand?
- 2 BioBare Skincare Range
- 2.1 Vitamin C, B, E & Ferulic Serum
- 2.2 SKIN REVIVIFY Encapsulated Retinol 0.5% Cream
- 2.3 Moisture Rise Vitamin C, E & A Moisturizing Facial Cream
- 2.4 BEAUTY SLEEP Anti-Wrinkle Firming Overnight Recovery Mask
- 2.5 MOISTURE RETAIN Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Gel
- 2.6 SKIN AFFAIR – Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Anti-Aging Facial Oil
- 2.7 Collagen Revive – High-Performance Bi-Phasic Hyaluronic Acid Dual Serum
- 2.8 Jeju Guava C3 Serum – 3 Forms of Vitamin C + Energizing Peptides
- 2.9 SKIN RESTORE Peptide Firming Facial Serum
- 2.10 Claims
- 3 Customer Feedback | Biobare Reviews
- 4 FAQs | Biobare Reviews
- 5 Closure
Biobare Reviews | The Ideal Skincare Brand?
BioBare has been on a mission to produce effective skincare. The brand has built its reputation by curating products backed by science and endorsed by experts if the industry. Each product is synthesized from plant extracts so that no one suffers from irritation after using their products. The brand is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
BioBare has a wide range of products to choose from; they have products to help with signs of aging, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, acne, and combat dry skin. Products are made in small batches at their facility to ensure the potency of their products.
BioBare Skincare Range
Vitamin C, B, E & Ferulic Serum
This serum is comparatively less known than other potent Vitamin C serums in the market but still has garnered some internet followers. This serum has L-ascorbic acid, the most stable and well-researched form of vitamin C, at 20%, making it very potent. All the ingredients used help moisturize and restore skin and deal with signs of aging. This serum is rich in antioxidants and has ferulic acid and hyaluronic acid.
It defends against the free radical damage, helps with fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates the skin, and gives a youthful, bright glow to the skin as vitamin C helps with collagen production.
- Vitamin C (20% L-Ascorbic Acid)- Helps with collagen production, protects against UV damage, and reduces dark spots and discoloration.
- Vitamin E- Antioxidant protects against damage and supports skin health.
- Ferulic Acid- Antioxidant that fights free radicals and defends skin against photoaging and environmental pollutants.
- Pro-Vitamin B5- Helps with soothing and moisturizing the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Humectant and hydrator make skin plump.
- Niacinamide- Helps to tighten the pores, control oil production, and even skin out by reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protection against signs of aging.
- Protection from free radical damage.
- Promotes collagen production.
- It brightens the skin and provides a youthful glow to the skin.
- Vitamin C is highly photosensitive and prone to oxidation.
- It might sensitize sensitive skin and lead to irritation.
SKIN REVIVIFY Encapsulated Retinol 0.5% Cream
BioBare Skin Revivify Encapsulated Retinol 0.5% Cream is an anti-aging cream designed to combat signs of aging. It is encapsulated with 0.05% retinol to deliver results, speed up cell turnover, stimulate collagen production, rejuvenate the skin, and add a youthful glow. Retinol is proven to help with the skin’s overall health; it can help treat acne, acne scars, enlarged pores, and pigmentation.
This retinol cream is stabilized, and the retinol in the cream is encapsulated so that it is released gradually to ensure no irritation is caused by it. This cream has a soft, pillowy texture.
- Retinol- A combination of retinol and retinyl palmitate helps brighten the skin and deals with signs of aging.
- Jojoba Seed Oil- Natural and lightweight emollient, rich in fatty acids.
- Squalane- Derived from olives, squalane is similar to sebum and helps nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Safflower Seed Oil- A rich emollient that helps moisturize the skin and reduce signs of aging.
- Hydrolyzed Coconut Oil- Natural oil derived from coconuts that help improve skin elasticity.
- It helps to boost skin texture.
- It helps to reduce signs of aging and maintain skin health.
- It helps to moisturize the skin while tackling skin issues.
- Standardized percentage of encapsulated retinol.
- It may cause irritation and redness to sensitive skin.
- It can only be used at night as it contains photosensitive retinol.
- 0.05% of retinol might not be enough for everyone.
Moisture Rise Vitamin C, E & A Moisturizing Facial Cream
If you don’t like to slather multiple creams to moisturize your skin, BioBare Moisture Rise Cream answers all your needs. This cream is packed with great ingredients that provide moisture for about 20 hours. This cream will help you get rid of signs of dehydration and dry patches of the skin and provide you with softer and supple skin.
It is packed with the goodness of vitamins C, E, and A. This cream also protects against free radicals and boosts the skin. It is free from artificial dyes, fragrances, and parabens.
- Vitamin C- Evens the skin, boosts collagen production, and helps control melanin.
- Vitamin E- Deeply moisturizing emollient and antioxidant that strengthens skin’s barrier.
- Glycerides- Essential fatty acids that keep skin well-moisturized
- Retinyl Palmitate- Visibly improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and promotes cell turnover.
- Chlorella Vulgaris- Microalga that helps revive skin and reverse signs of aging.
- Sea Water- Rich in minerals and helps in hydrating and soothing the skin.
- Rich and nourishing cream
- It helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-aging properties
- Provides long-lasting moisture and glow
- It can irritate and cause redness to sensitive skin.
- It can only be used at night because it contains photosensitive retinol.
BEAUTY SLEEP Anti-Wrinkle Firming Overnight Recovery Mask
BioBare Beauty Sleep is an overnight recovery mask that helps reduce visible signs of aging while you sleep. It helps rejuvenate the skin and make it more supple and youthful, and you wake up to a plump, nourished, and bouncy skin. The cream can also help with premature signs of aging and revitalize your complexion. This overnight mask is a true and tested product loved by people worldwide.
This mask is meticulously developed to aid and treat the skin while sleeping. Constant use of this mask can help you reap many skincare benefits because it genuinely works.
- Cactus Flower Extract- An antioxidant that helps maintain the skin’s moisture.
- Matrixyl 3000- Helps stimulate collagen production in the skin to reverse signs of aging; it is an alternative to vitamin C and Retinol.
- Argireline- Mimics filler effect and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while stimulating collagen production.
- Oat Kernel Extract- Anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps soothe and moisturize skin.
- Swiss Apple Fruit Extract- Fruit extract delays the aging onset and protects the skin barrier.
- Ginger Extract- Helps calm and soothe the skin overnight and provides anti-irritant properties.
- Moisturizing mask
- Provides glow to the skin
- Helps deal with signs of aging
- Revitalizes complexion
- May irritate and cause redness to sensitive skin.
- It may not be suitable for oily skin.
MOISTURE RETAIN Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Gel
This hydrating gel with hyaluronic acid instantly feels the skin and feels very hydrating. Moisture Retain contains ingredients that soothe dry and aggravated skin and help replenish moisture. This gel includes phospholipids that retain water between skin cells. This fragrance-free and paraben-free gel were created to provide skin with intense hydration and supple and bouncy skin.
- Algae Extract – Humectant that softens and detoxifies skin and improves skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Trehalose – Antioxidant cell rehydrator that protects skin and keeps it plump
- Provitamin B5 – helps to moisturize skin, soothe and improve elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Humectant provides intense hydration and makes skin plump
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate – A plant extract that treats inflammation provides deep hydration and leaves skin deeply hydrated.
- Provides intense hydration
- Soothing and calming
- Fragrance-free and Paraben-free
- It may not suit all skin types.
SKIN AFFAIR – Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Anti-Aging Facial Oil
This multi-vitamin nourishing face oil is ideal for dull and dehydrated skin. Skin Affair oil provides long-lasting moisture; the formula is full of refreshing and revitalizing plant lipids and contains Vitamins A, C, D, and E to transform dull skin.
This oil is a stand-alone product and can also be applied on top of serums and creams of your choice. It is infused with soothing essential oils and is free from fragrances, synthetic colors, and parabens.
- Plant Oils – Essential lipids soften and smooth skin and aid skin barrier
- Azulene – Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Sandalwood, Phellodendron, and Barley – Revive the skin’s softness and boost natural moisture.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant that enhances skin’s radiance
- Vitamin C – Stimulates the production of collagen and brightens the skin
- Retinol – Visibly reduces signs of aging and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin D3 – Deals with free radical damage and other signs of aging.
- Deeply nourishing and moisturizing
- It helps with the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-aging properties
- May cause irritation and redness to sensitive skin
- It contains essential oils that do not work for all skin types
Collagen Revive – High-Performance Bi-Phasic Hyaluronic Acid Dual Serum
BioBare Collagen Revive is an anti-aging serum. It has hyaluronic acid that deeply hydrates skin and other collagen stimulating ingredients like Gardenia Cell cultures, Blue Sea Kale, and Peptide Pal GHK that help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote firmer skin barrier.
This serum is intensely hydrating and incorporates peptides that provide moisture and nourishment to the skin. It is a Bi-Phase serum which means it has a water and oil phase that helps hydrate and moisturize the skin to give it a youthful glow.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Humectant provides intense hydration and makes skin plump.
- Blue Sea Kale Leaf Extract- Antioxidant that has anti-aging properties
- Gardenia Cell Culture- Promotes collagen production and helps with skin elasticity.
- Vegan Collagen- Collagen peptides that strengthen the skin barrier and hydrate skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Provides intense hydration
- Antioxidant properties
- Collagen molecules are too big to penetrate deeply into the skin when applied topically, so there may not be any real benefit of the added collagen.
Jeju Guava C3 Serum – 3 Forms of Vitamin C + Energizing Peptides
Jeju Guava C3 serum contains powerful antioxidants that brighten, revitalize, tighten the skin, and have anti-aging properties. This serum includes three highly-concentrated Vitamin C essential oils, guava leaf extract, other fruit extracts, and hydrating oils and amino acids that help energize and revitalize the skin with Constant use. This serum is free of fragrances and parabens.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid & Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate- blend of three vitamin c oils that protect skin from free radical damage and brighten the skin tone.
- Guava Leaf & Fruit Extract- Rich in antioxidants; protect skin from free radical damage.
- Wheat Sprout Extract- Natural antioxidant and effective anti-aging ingredient.
- Indian Gooseberry- helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and makes skin radiant.
- Grapefruit Extract – Provides anti-aging benefits.
- Energizing Peptides- Combination of amino acids and peptides that support the production of collagen
- Brightening effect
- Anti-aging properties
- Reduction of dark spots
- May irritate and cause redness to sensitive skin
- Essential oils and grapefruit extracts are potential irritants.
SKIN RESTORE Peptide Firming Facial Serum
This peptide serum has a blend of AHA in it and helps firm mature skin, and it is gentle enough to be used by people with sensitive skin. Skin Restore serum has Matrixyl peptides that make skin look and feel tighter and firmer after Constant use. This serum is free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
It provides anti-aging benefits and results that continue to enhance with time and give an appearance of tighter, smoother, and firmer skin.
- Matrixyl Peptides – Helps stimulate collagen production in the skin to reverse signs of aging; it is an alternative to vitamin C and Retinol.
- Coneflower Extracts – Flower extracts that treat inflammation
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract – Provides anti-aging benefits and protects the skin.
- Grape Leaf, Black Currant, and Passionflower – Antioxidants that boost skin’s elasticity and make it bouncy and supple
- Algae Peptides – Alga extracts that firm and soften the skin.
- Helps with collagen production
- Anti-inflammatory serum
- Nourishing and tightening properties
- May irritate and cause redness to sensitive skin.
- No mention of which AHA is used in the formula.
- Highly effective skincare products
- Potent products that are well formulated
- Products are curated with the help of industry experts
- Experts endorse products
- All products are synthesized with plant extracts
- Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free
Customer Feedback | Biobare Reviews
This brand is underrated, but it delivers on its claims.
The best vitamin C ever.
I love 0.5% retinol cream; it works for my sensitive skin.
I am obsessed with the overnight mask; it works!
This brand makes the best hyaluronic acid serum; my skin feels super bouncy.
This brand makes the most lightweight and nourishing oil serums.
Jeju Guava skin broke me out; it is full of EOs. BEWARE!
I wish they had a dedicated exfoliant.
I am waiting for their sunscreen because I love the products I have used so far!
FAQs | Biobare Reviews
Where are Biobare products made?
All bioBare products are made in the USA.
Will Biobare products work for my skin type?
Yes, bioBare claims its products are suitable for all skin types, but we highly recommend a patch test if you’re particularly sensitive.
Are bioBare products safe during pregnancy and nursing?
We recommend nursing mothers and pregnant ladies Consult a doctor before using any product.
Are Biobare products tested on animals?
No ingredient or the finished product is tested on animals.
Are Biobare products Nut/Soy Free?
Although many bioBare products do not contain nuts or soy, not all are soy-free
These BioBare reviews have made it clear that this brand has great potential and is underrated. They have a fantastic range of products, and even though they emphasize using plant extracts primarily, their formulations are very well curated. The brand claims to be on a mission to produce effective skincare for everyone. Many doctors endorse their products and recommend them. The brand is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. They offer a wide range of products that cater to different skin needs for a relatively new brand. We hope this review helps you make up your mind about this brand.
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.