Currently, there are products made to take care of every part of our body. From head to toe, we have taken complete care of everything. Unfortunately, we are shy to talk and take care of our intimate parts that require more attention. Compared to our face and other body parts, there are minimal products for those parts. Luckily, the snowflake generation has become more open about their body and are making maximum efforts to take care of each part. Today, we will present a report on naturally formulated oils from two closely-competing famous brands that focus on intimate areas and clean maintenance. Hence, without further ado, let’s begin with Bush Balm VS Fur Oil.
Bush balm has created various products mainly for sensitive intimate areas. Bush balm has covered it all, from reducing ingrown hair to maintaining the skin’s firmness. Fur Oil is a similar product made to take extra care of every part of your intimate area. So what differentiates these two brands from manufacturers’ similar kinds of products? Which one is ideal to be your perfect choice? Let’s find out!
You Might Also Like: 8 Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Dupes | Trustworthy?
Bush Balm VS Fur Oil | Who’s Worthy?
There’s not much visible difference between Bush Balm and Fur Oil. So what and why Bush Balm? Some of you wax, some shave, and others use laser hair removal treatments. Keeping these factors in mind, Bush Balm has used its best formulas that gently take care of your ingrown without disturbing the pH balance. Their products have non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory properties, soothe razor burns and bikini bumps. The natural oils will soften the ingrowns, soothe redness and avoid irritations and itching. It does not have any harsh smell; in fact, the product barely has any scent in it. It will leave you fresh and clean every day. Bush Balm will also care for the existing dark spots and uneven skin tone. Over time, it will break down the excess melanin and even tone the skin shade. You can use the oil on your face, legs, tush, bikini lines, and armpits where it is necessary.
Fur Oil is specifically designed for intimate areas. It is a gynecologist-tested and award-winning product that has come into popularity since 2017. When Emma Watson gave a shout-out to Fur Oil in one of her interviews, Fur Oil gained over 70k followers and free publicity worldwide. She talked about Fur Oil having a smooth and delicate effect on her body. The product is infused with 100% natural and botanical oils that work gently over sensitive skin. These oils are lightweight and quickly absorb into the skin. It avoids staining of clothes and doesn’t make you feel wet. The essential oils soften the hair and gently remove the hair. It makes the regrowth appear fine and will slowly heal the skin around them damaged due to razor burns and waxing. It will also clear the pores and give healthier skin. There’s no residue of the oil left behind, making you comfortable in it. It has antioxidants that will prevent itching and irritation.
Bush Balm VS Fur Oil | Ingredients
Bush Balm produces products that consist of natural oils and antioxidants. These are vegan-friendly products and are proven to be ingredient-safe for the skin.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is rich in anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe razor burns and bikini bumps. It keeps the bikini line and armpit areas odor-free by reducing the size of pores that cause bacteria.
- Grapeseed oil: Grapeseed oil is filled with antioxidants that fight free radicals that may cause damage and irritation to sensitive areas. It also helps in fading away scar marks and burn marks.
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil helps soften the hair and hydrates sensitive skin. It also heals up the existing scars and even tones the dark patches.
You can use the Fur Oil over the face, legs, armpits, and particularly pubic hair. It’s free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors. It’s gluten-free and vegan. Fur Oil is gender-neutral and is formulated while keeping in mind the sensitivity of all genders.
- Clary Sage Oil: Clary Sage Oil is infused with anti-bacterial essential oil and astringents that work towards soothing irritation, itching, and redness.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree Oil is a potent anti-bacterial essential oil that prevents ingrown hairs by removing excess sebum from the pores and speeds up the skin’s healing process.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint Oil is a relaxing oil that calms you with its fragrance along with its soothing properties that prevent and ease itching.
- Jojoba oil: The Fur Oil gets absorbed quickly into the skin due to Jojoba Oil. Liquid wax is derived from the jojoba plant and is used in this oil. It softens hair and skin by mimicking the body’s natural moisturizing characteristics.
Comparing The Pros and Cons
Bush Balm Benefits
- Has essential oils and antioxidants
- Heals razor burns and marks
- Softens ingrown hair
- Lessens hair growth
- Reduces redness, irritation, and itching
- Non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Keeps sensitive areas clean and fresh
- Reduces dark patches
- Cheaper than fur oil
Bush Balm Drawbacks
- Takes a longer time to break down the melanin
Fur Oil Benefits
- Softens the hairline
- Reduces pain and itching
- Gentle on the skin
- Leaves no residue behind
- Dries quickly
- Does not stain clothes
- Has calming fragrance
- Has antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties
- Heals the skin around the ingrowns
- Gluten-Free and Vegan
- Clears the pores and decrease the ingrowns
- Soothes razor burns
Fur Oil Drawbacks
- Takes a long time to work
Finding Out The Better Option | Bush Balm VS Fur Oil
Finally! We have come to the end of today’s report about the Oils for the areas we generally don’t openly talk about. We can now rest the debate upon Bush Balm VS Fur Oil. The creation of these oils has made consumers know more about their bodies and how they should take gentle care of them. Both the oils that we reviewed work quite similarly. One is double the price of another, and one is not that popular. According to our sources, both work on the delicate areas specifically. Bush Balm does its job on legs, armpits, and other body parts that grow hair. Fur Oil focuses mainly on Pubic hair and the sensitive skin around it. Both have shown evident results by lowering the number of ingrowns and healing the skin.
If you go with the popularity and want a quick-drying product for your tight working schedules, you can choose Fur Oil that leaves no residue and makes you feel dry and clean throughout the day. But if you lack your savings and want a budget-friendly fast-working product, you may go for Bush Balm, which has a variety of products just focusing on sensitive areas. In the end, we hope you have got what you were looking for through our report. In case of any queries or suggestions, our comment box remains open forever!
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.