Care for our lippies is no different from the skincare routine we follow. Even for this, there are two types of people. One who pamper them with hours of satisfying nourishment, and the others, who leave them unattended, chapped, and dull, there’s no in-between. While plush, cushion-like lips can be a real save for days unfolding emergency fashion events, it’s always better to keep your pout lustrous on all 365 days! Clinique Black Honey Dupe is the talk of the town after the expensive lipstick has been in the news for a few drawbacks.
Sadly not every lip care conversation ends in you discovering your way to affordable and hydrating options, so we put together many beauty rumors and found that the Clinique Black Honey balm is an absolute madness among beauty enthusiasts. Good for you, a gorgeous spread out of Clinique Black Honey Dupe is laid out with great finesse!
Clinique Black Honey Dupe | End Of You Lip Tint Worries?
The Almost Lipstick series from the cult-favorite brand Clinique had people going with its phenomenal Black Honey shade, which was dug up by TikTokers, claiming it to be a universally flattering shade! The balm instilled a feeling of addiction where makeup lovers emptied drugstores to get this lipstick to adore their pucker. The most sought-after product is a lovely combination of lipstick and lip gloss, which will leave an instagrammable high shine on your lips. The balm features a classic berry shade with a chameleon-like ability to add depth to all skin complexions. The shadow, which can’t possibly go wrong, has a fan following of its own!
Sadly, people all over the world went a little too crazy trying to bring this home, and after some time, the brand discontinued the Almost Lipstick range. The Black Honey is the only shade that managed to live on by putting people under its spell. However, it remains out of stock as beauty influencers have been buying it globally. This has made it necessary to find some reliable Clinique Black Honey Dupe to give your lips a close tint as the real thing!
Burts Bees 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia
Don’t you think your dull lips could use a bit of refresh? Certainly! Burts Bees 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia has an acquired taste for surprising your lips with a pretty red tint that would grab all eyes on any given day. This piece is for you if you love being a minimalist driven by fashion.
The hibiscus tint has been infused with shea butter and botanical waxes, which travel to the inner layer of your skin and plump the cells with moisture and suppleness. This feels ultra-comforting to wear all day by keeping your lovelies distant from chapped lips.
- It features a pretty red color
- It leaves a beautiful sheer coverage
- Promises nourishment for 8 hours straight
- It contains shea butter to enhance softness
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- It has the presence of naturally moisturizing ingredients
- Botanical waxes smoothen your lips
- It doesn’t involve any parabens, phthalates, SLS, or petrolatum
- Never tested on animals
- It matches all skin types perfectly
- The moisturizing effect wears off after some time.
e.l.f. Hydrating Core Lip Shine Makeup in Delightful
Your makeup horoscope demands the e.l.f. Hydrating Core Lip Shine Makeup in the shade Ecstasy to match the Clinique Honey Black seamlessly! The color, a deep shade of plum, mimics the original in many ways. It has a glossy texture, which makes your pout look delicious! The melting lip balm is everything to love, as it has a cute heart shape.
The heart has been pumped with skin-softening properties of vitamin E, which melts away on your skin, making it like a sponge! What customers loved while using this was its sheer tint of color and a hint of shine that takes your appearance up a notch. By the end, your cuties will be incredibly soft and plushy so you can kiss about anything!
- It features a 2-in-1 melting lip balm.
- It has a heart-shaped core that has been infused with vitamin E to keep your lips moisturized.
- Nourishes and conditions lips
- Softer and smoother feel
- 100% vegan formula
- Available at an affordable price
- Adds a sheer tit of color
- It doesn’t involve any toxins
- It gives your lips a slight sheen effect
- It has been made from skin-pampering ingredients
- Cruelty-free composition
- It has got an awful taste.
Melixir Vegan Lip Butter #11 Autumn Rain
Did you know that many makeup artists swear by this tinted balm? The balm is oozing with moisture and possesses an enriched blend of agave and shea butter. Agave is a unique little plant sacred to the Mexican deserts and is known to revitalize your skin through its nourishing packet of hydration. Shea butter is another gem of the skincare industry that has often been hailed as the most moisturizing fruit on the planet, caressing your lips in hours of smoothening therapy.
Together with other handpicked elements like vitamin E, green tea seed oil, jojoba oil, and argan oil, the vegan lip butter keeps cracked lips at bay, enjoying a lasting glow. The Autumn Rain shade is a sultry deep berry color and brings a lot of good things with itself, all waiting to be touched by your lips!
- Plant-based lip butter
- It offers long-lasting moisturization
- It matches sensitive skin too
- It contains a rejuvenating mixture of nourishing ingredients
- Non-sticky feel, vegan
- Contains no beeswax, honey, parabens, or artificial fragrance
- Never been tested on animals
- Healthy, and brings out your lips’ authentic charm
- Laced with a silky texture
- It can be eaten unconsciously as it has been prepared from agave and not regular petroleum jelly.
- The moisturization does not last very long, so it must be reapplied at intervals.
BareMinerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Mantra
Mirroring an iconic cinnamon shade with undertones of plum, this lipstick from BareMinerals will let you recreate your favorite fashion moments, serving as a potential Clinique Black Honey Dupe in your makeup vanity. The shiny balm is a color of brown berries, with hints of nude, flattering all skin complexions it comes across. Designed from ingredients like mango seed butter, acacia, jojoba, cocoa, and algae extract, it assists in nurturing lips with its group of moisturizing oils and butter.
All this helps reinvent the appearance of your lips by removing the chappy texture and turning them into real softies! The balm comes with a refreshing vanilla scent that wakes all senses so that one kiss can seal the deal!
- A creamy formula
- Glides like butter on the skin
- Delivers a photogenic satin finish
- It amps up your pout
- Conditions lips deeply
- Infuses a radiant shine to your lips
- It offers medium, buildable coverage
- Compliments all skin tones with flair
- It has been prepared with phthalates, parabens, gluten, or sulfates.
- Loves animals as you do!
- The color may vary a little.
Honest Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in Plum Drop
It looks like Jessica Biel’s makeup brand Honest Beauty just took a step inside the suitable room of Clinique Black Honey Dupe, with its revolutionary shade Plum Drop. As the name suggests, this fresh color belonging to the tinted lip balm is a bestseller because of its flirtatious wine shade with undertones of berries. And why wouldn’t it? Together with a reinvigorating splash of antioxidant-rich acai extracts, and avocado oil, the product doesn’t discriminate and works just fine for all skin types.
The formula is very caring and has been prepared without parabens, paraffin, petrolatum, silicones, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oil. It believes in locking the moisture in so you can enjoy a cushiony feel all day!
- Vegan formula, cruelty-free composition
- Delivers lasting hydration for 8 hours
- Glides easily on the skin
- It has other six shades, equally lovable
- Rich in antioxidants
- Provides soothing relief to lips
- Approved by dermatologists, and physicians
- Nourishes and moisturizes
- It offers a buildable lush color
- It keeps your pout protected and fresh
- 100% tree-free paper carton
- The color or tint payoff is not very good and looks like a plain lip balm.
Julep It’s Balm Lip Balm Crayon in Vintage Mauve
Gift your lips the Julep It’s Balm Lip Balm Crayon in the shade Vintage Mauve if you have been thinking about buying the Clinique Black Honey dupe for some time. The lip balm+lipstick features a dusty mauve shade and delivers a glossy texture. The formula has a core dedicated solely to vitamin E, which helps combat dehydration and adds some life to your dull lips.
This also protects the skin from environmental aggressors and keeps its condition with the help of Sunflower Butter. Sunflower butter is swimming in rich omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants. If you want to keep your crescents looking juicy for the rest of the day, you know where to look!
- Offers full coverage
- A lovely coat of gloss
- A straightforward application that feels very smooth
- Intense color payoff
- It has been prepared with naturally effective ingredients
- An antioxidant-rich formula that protects lips against damage
- Extra-finely milled
- Vitamin E helps condition lips
- Sunflower butter helps seal in moisture
- High-impact shine
- Fights dehydration and eliminates dryness
- The balm is very more minor quantity-wise, according to the price paid.
Undone Beauty Light on Lip in Berry Glow
You must choose the best for your lips to remain in good condition throughout for a healthier pout. Made with natural ingredients, the Undone Beauty Light on Lip in the shade Berry Glow claims to provide the best lip care therapy for your cracked lips.
The shade features a cool tone of a raspberry shade that smoothly imitates the original and makes for an ideal Clinique Black Honey dupe. If you have wanted smooth lips, this will be a good steal as the formula has aloe vera and coconut oil to give your lips the conditioning they need.
- It offers a high-impact color
- Enhances volume of lips
- Vegan composition
- Does not hurt animals
- Hydrates lips with the soothing sensation of aloe vera and coconut oil
- Free of nasties like parabens
- It’s a very strict policy against hurting animals
- Light-reflecting properties
- Long-wear formula
- Allows lips to shine
- It comes off more quickly than expected.
ChapStick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint in Merlot
Not a pro when it comes to applying lipsticks? No reason to be alarmed! Long-lasting moisture, with a subtle hint of color, is what we all want when looking for a reliable chapstick. According to users, the ChapStick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint in Merlot fulfills this particular need with its lip-loving properties.
By offering an irresistible hint of merlot, the formula actively assists in returning your lip’s bouncy texture by giving them a boost of hydration. It contains 1% rosehip and avocado oil, spoiling your lips in utter softness. It is a very safe option to indulge in, devoid of harmful elements like parabens.
- Easy to apply
- It has an advanced moisturizing formula
- Contains rosehip oil, and jojoba oil
- Accentuates your natural lip color
- Replenishes your lips instantly
- The balm is very portable
- Very affordable price
- Free of nasties like parabens
- Compliments all skin tones
- This lip balm does not hydrate lips very much as it claims to.
Hurraw! Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm
The glossy sheer red tint this lip balm offers has ultra-smoothening properties that soften your arches with great love. This vegan formula has been based on health-reviving elements which are 100% organic and do not involve Bee, Shea, Soy, or Palm. There are premium ingredients here, which have been brought together to give you an uncompromised feel of softness.
It is not too smelly, draggy, or sticky and runs along your lips like velvet. The range offers various exotic flavors like almond, Apple, Banana, Black Cherry Tinted, Chai Spice, Chocolate, Coconut, Coffee Bean, Earl Grey, Grapefruit, Green Tea, and Hazelnut. To make them giftable, the brand sends them stuffed in a cute white Hurraw! Branded pillow-shaped box!
- Prepared with organic and raw ingredients
- Never tested on animals
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Free of gluten, shea, bee, palm, non-GMO
- It offers a sheer red tint
- Perfect for everyday use
- It comes in a wide range of exciting flavors
- Vegan formula
- Suitable for all types of skin
- This lip tint may not be very different than other lip balms on the market.
Pacifica Beauty Color Quench Natural Lip Tint in Sugared Fig
If you have dreamed of the softest lips, consider your wish coming true!
The Natural Lip Tint from Pacifica Beauty Color Quench is back with its alluring Sugared Fig color, which comes very close to the beautiful Clinique Back Honey. The sheer color lip tint is a perfect match for you if you don’t like it too much, but also, you can’t live without layering your lips with a little something to enhance their beauty. The formula uses ingredients like cocoa, avocado oil, vitamin E, Rosmarinus leaf extract, and titanium oxide.
These elements work together harmoniously to ensure your lips get the plumpy texture they deserve!
- Adds ample moisturization to lips
- It offers a sheer lip color
- Formula fueled with fatty acids that richly hydrate lips
- Avocado maintains a healthy pout
- Coconut oil helps add sufficient suppleness
- 100% vegan
- Strictly against animal testing
- Leaves your lovelies soft and hydrated
- It is formulated without carmine, phthalates, petroleum, and silicone.
- In rare cases, skin irritation might occur due to soy.
Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Moisturizing Lipstick in Black Cherry
Whenever there are plums and berries involved, the Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Moisturizing Lipstick in Black Cherry never forgets to make an impressive entrance! The glossy texture revamps your whole makeup, and you look like you have just stepped out of the salon!
The hydrating crayon has a core of vitamin E, which pampers your bare, sensitive skin against free radical damage, whereas sunflower butter brings calming effects from antioxidants. 90% of users who tried this said that it made their lips very nourished and soft. Just twist and swipe to enjoy the goodness of this creamy color.
- Prepared with high-shine emollients
- No chance of feathering or bleeding
- It provides intense hydration
- It features a unique blend of low-melting-point waxes
- Smoothens and softens your pucker
- The creamy and smooth formula settles quickly on the skin
- Accentuates outlines of lips
- It leaves a glossy finish
- Free of parabens
- It has been infused with the goodness of aloe vera, rose quartz, and hyaluronic acid.
- The formula is not very shimmery.
FAQs | Clinique Black Honey Dupe
Why is Clinique Black Honey so popular?
Ever since the Clinique Black Honey came across the eyes of TikTokers, and GenZ, the product gained a massive hit overnight. The formula is a perfect blend of blue, yellow, and red pigments mixed in a creamy base that settles effortlessly like butter on your lips. Being a universally flattering shade, it compliments all skin tones seamlessly.
Is Clinique Black Honey discontinued?
The Clinique Black Honey balm belongs to the brand’s Almost Lipstick range and has other siblings. Later, the product’s popularity broke all the internet gates, and the Black Honey seemed to be the only shade that still lives on. It is not ecstasy discontinued, but it is challenging to get your hands on this product as it mostly remains out of stock.
What are the Clinique Black Honey ingredients?
Castor seed oil, candelilla wax, carnauba wax, and tocopherol acetate are some of the ingredients in the Clinique Black Honey balm. The brand makes it clear that its list of ingredients may change from time to time.
You don’t always have to be in luck to stumble upon cheaper and good skincare products that will revamp your entire appearance, adding grace to the not-so-perfect bits of yourself. Sometimes benign at the right place and the time will do wonders you never imagined. These edits of Clinique Black Honey Dupe will mesmerize you every step of the way with their nourishing and color payoff qualities that mimic the original with flair. Don’t turn away, for your shopping list might want this!
My work says it all!