If we apply the rules of the 20th century to bring results in the 21st century, we indeed will be lacking behind. Similarly, if we go on with the innovations and ideas of past decades, how can we expect to succeed in this ever-changing era, where environmental aggressors rapidly deteriorate the skin cells. To bring this change, two companies, Dermawand and Nuface, are working towards fulfilling their objectives at full speed. What are these companies’ objectives, and who is better than the other? This article will discuss it based on the Dermawand VS Nuface comparison.
You might have heard of the word microcurrent, but are you aware? Microcurrent is the electrical current of shorter wavelengths penetrating deep into the skin to rediscover and bring back the radiant glow. Usually, these treatments take place at a salon or with dermatologists, but with advancements, companies worldwide have developed devices that facilitate these treatments to be carried at home. But are these worth it and safe to use? We will try to uncover all these questions in this article.
Dermawand VS Nuface | What’s Better?
Dermawand is an FDA-cleared and clinically proven device used in skincare treatment to revitalize and revive the youthful glow. It comes in two forms: an anti-aging device and its reformed version in the form of a pro-anti-aging device. You name it, and you will find Dermawand fulfilling all of your skincare needs. Dermawand devices require time to build tolerance because you might feel a zap on your face in the initial stage, which is not that good.
These devices use a combination of radiofrequency heatwaves and microcurrent to bring in desired results. These results can be in the form of increased elasticity, production of collagen, etc. It delivers a hundred thousand pulses of microcurrent per second. It can be termed a portable version of high-frequency units usually delivered in salons in a highly-priced treatment. Moreover, dermawand offers enriched oxygen therapy and brings vital nutrients to the skin’s surface. Dermawand devices are available in multiple colors, usually missing in other microcurrent devices.
Nuface, as a brand, manufactures such devices that deliver microcurrent services in the comfort of homes. They have several combinations of microcurrent devices that have their pros and cons. These can be named Nuface trinity: a device that comes with several attachments like wrinkle reducer and eye attachment, Nuface mini: a device in a mini shape, and Nuface fix: a device to get an instant and quick fix.
|NuFACE Trinity Starter Kit – Facial Toning Device with Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer, 2 Fl Oz||Check Price|
|Derma Wand Pro - High Frequency, Microcurrent Face Wand - Tighten Skin, Smooth Wrinkles, Reduce...||Check Price|
Nuface devices deliver a maximum of 335 microamps to the skin, which is enough to improve the skin’s texture and smooth out the fine lines. It might take a few days to adapt to the device. Initially started at low intensity, the users felt no pain but a slight sensation of pricking out the skin’s hair. The initial investment in the product is relatively high, but it has been an investment for quite a long time, eliminating the need for salon visits.
Dermawand comes with skincare products that ease out the microcurrent process and quenches the hydration thirst of the skin. A crucial prerequisite for using a dermawand can be Derma vital. Derma vital is a leave-on conductive gel that is formulated in a way to enhance dermawand results. It is pretty lightweight and has a silky smooth texture. In addition to this, it improves the skin’s ability to soak in oxygen and take it to the very roots. One of its disadvantages is that it dries too quickly. Therefore, it is recommended to apply it side by side on the areas to be treated.
- Aloe vera- aloe vera has been known for its medical and pharmaceutical properties. It adds benefit to the product in which it’s used as an ingredient. Aloe vera helps in hydrating and nourishing the skin. Moreover, it relieves the skin from any irritation or redness.
- Chamomile extracts- chamomile plays a crucial role in reducing the signs of aging and protects the skin from free radical damage. In addition to this, it boosts collagen production and renews the dead skin cells bringing back the youthful glow.
- Lifts up the facial muscles and eyebrows
- Reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens up the sagging skin
- Reduces puffy eyes
- Revitalizes dry skin
- Laugh lines are reduced to a great extent.
- Comparatively affordable
- Visible results within 3 minutes of daily use
- FDA cleared
- Installment services available
- No need to get gel fillers
- Diminishes the appearance of under-eye bags
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces pore size
- Users feel an initial zap on the skin and might take time to get used to the product.
- Not suitable for below chest skin treatment
- Design flaws
- Temporary results
- Requires regularity to get good results
Nuface offers a wide variety of skincare products. All these products fulfill the needs of the underlying surfaces of the skin. Some of them are the antioxidant and the peptide booster serum that helps add firmness to the face and protect and tighten up the skin. The hydrating leave-on gel primer is one crucial product used before every microcurrent process offered by nuface devices. It primes and profoundly hydrates the skin, enhancing the effect of microcurrent.
- Tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract: is a plant-based snow mushroom extract that helps add hydration to the skin. It is done by binding moisture to the skin’s surface. In addition to this, it keeps the skin healthy, smooth, and supple.
- Betaine- Betaine is an anti-irritant used in many cosmetic and skincare products. It is a humectant that binds up the water molecules to the skin and moisturizes all the internal layers of the skin.
- Adds lift to the facial muscles
- Evens out the skin tone
- Improves the texture of the skin
- It offers a microcurrent device for the body too
- Adds radiance
- Improves complexion
- It makes the skin plumper and smooth
- FDA approved
- Provides microcurrent within a safe limit
- Attachments available with the device
- Doesn’t Zapp on the skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Quite pricey
- Provides only four levels of intensity on the device
- Hydrating serum dries out faster.
- Low battery life
Customer Reviews | Dermawand VS Nuface
Steffi says, “Dermawand was recommended to me by my friend when she saw my sagging skin and a noticeable appearance of laugh lines. I am so happy that I used it. Within just 3 minutes of use per day, I can feel a recognizable difference in my skin. Not only do I feel an upliftment in my lashes, but the fine lines on my face are reduced to a large extent. I find it annoying about this product’s noise and sudden zapping felt whenever it touches the skin. The results can be temporary if it is stopped being used. Therefore, regularity is needed to see the desirable results.”
Misha says, “Nuface microcurrent devices proved to be very helpful for me in reducing the wrinkles and adding a lift to my face. The complexion of my skin has improved, and nuface helped bring back that youthful glow that was lost somewhere behind the pollution. The improved texture of my face lifted my confidence as well. What exactly is a disadvantage is the price of the devices. They are pretty pricey and require a considerable sum of money. Another con is its reduced battery life. Initially, it used to last long, but it kept on reducing with time.”
FAQs | Dermawand VS Nuface
Is Nuface the same as Dermawand?
Nuface and Dermawand both devices provide microcurrent facilities in the comfort of our homes. However, the Nuface device offers only microcurrent, and a separate attachment named wrinkle reducer needs to be used for red light therapy. In contrast, the Dermawand device uses a combination of radiofrequency heatwaves and microcurrent to bring out the desired results.
Is Dermawand better than Nuface or not? I am sure you clarified this question after reading this article on Dermawand VS Nuface. Both brands are doing exceptionally well and bring considerable innovation to make their products useful by improving their cons. Both the brands do their best to satisfy their customer needs by fulfilling their objectives.
Dermawand and Nuface both have their advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, one must make a decision considering their preferences. Both the brands are equally good; hence, purchasing its products depends on their customer’s choices. What might bother you is the price of both the products? Both have high prices, but it’s a long-term investment with multiplying gains if one can afford it.
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.