The news is fresh-hot from the beauty insider’s community; DIOR Airflash has been flooding beauty counters with a dramatic boom for its avant-garde foundation, which promises you a high-coverage artistic finish. As most foundations often have a terrible reputation for making you look like a completely different person, the Dior Backstage Airflash has emerged to be a winner in this field. Copying the skin’s natural nuance, the magic formula in a tin can guarantees you an unblemished skin in just seconds! But as people want some budget-friendly options, an affordable yet effective Dior Airflash dupe is something they are looking for.
Surprisingly, the brand took a bold move in 2018 and decided to discontinue the flow of this foundation into drugstores. Many makeup lovers were heartbroken, but luckily the product was relaunched. While these people were lucky, you may not be in the future! After meticulously going through an ocean of too-good-to-be-true options, we have dug up the 11 most promising Dior Airflash dupes. Ace your base with these cutting-edge formulas that flatter your skin with their barely-there filter so that even if the original goes missing, you can pile up the others!
- 1 Picking An Affordable Yet Ideal Dior Airflash Dupe Is Now Easy!
- 1.1 SEPHORA Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
- 1.2 Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation
- 1.3 MagicMinerals Airbrush Foundation
- 1.4 Belloccio’s Professional Cosmetic Airbrush Makeup Foundation
- 1.5 REVLON PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Makeup
- 1.6 TEMPTU S/B Silicone-Based Airbrush Foundation
- 1.7 Luminess Air Silk4-In-1 Airbrush Foundation
- 1.8 Mineral Air Four-in-One Foundation for Mineral Air Mist Device
- 1.9 Art of Air Airbrush Makeup – Foundation
- 1.10 Aeroblend Airbrush Makeup
- 1.11 Photo Finish Professional Airbrush Makeup Foundation
- 2 FAQs | Dior Airflash Dupe
- 3 Closure
Picking An Affordable Yet Ideal Dior Airflash Dupe Is Now Easy!
SEPHORA Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
The gods have finally heard your prayers! The most iconic Dior Airflash Dupe is here, and no doubt it has got the whole makeup industry shaken up. We are talking about the new chick, Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation, which mirrors the original product impeccably. The foundation offers a flawless matte-satin finish that hugs your face and gives you accurate results to flaunt.
Incorporated with rare oceanic ingredients like red algae, the formula runs on your uneven skin, making it imperfection-free, and shielding your canvas against environmental thieves like sun damage, pollution, and whatnot. This holy grail foundation is better and at half the price so that all you gorgeous ladies can be a beauty on duty!
- Mimics Dior Airflash very closely
- Available at half the price of Dior
- It offers medium-coverage to hide your textured skin
- Promotes smoother skin tone
- Devoid of mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, and fragrance
- Red algae extracts are a rich source of antioxidants that help clarify the skin and protect it against external damage.
- For acne-prone skin
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation
Do you often wish you wake up to a luminous skin that screams beautiful from all angles? Us too! Luckily, we got our hands on the AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS FOUNDATION series courtesy of Charlotte Tilbury. This formula is available in 48 amorous shades and helps you unlock a hydrated and plump skin.
It efficiently helps in blurring your pores and infuses your layers with a nourishing effect that lasts for 24 good hours. With a severe splurge of 30ml, this airbrush foundation amps up your skin and is waterproof, transfer-proof, humidity-proof, and sweatproof. According to many users, it provides a freshly baked glow that speaks to you!
- Award-winning foundation
- Covers pores and smoothens skin
- It has skincare benefits like that of a serum where it hydrates the skin and masks aging signs.
- Weightless formula
- Neutralizes sweat and humidity
- It remains fresh al day
- Has moisturizing properties
- Completely vegan formula
- Almost the same price as the Dior Airflash dupe
- Some users complained that their product turned into a brick-orange color.
MagicMinerals Airbrush Foundation
This two-piece set comes with a cute Kabuki brush you will want for yourselves. The MagicMinerals AirBrush Foundation acts like a liquid-silk primer that glides on like a sheet and delivers an oh-so-lovely skin you have dreamed of. Now you can look pretty without any extra weight falling on yoru skin, as this formula is crafted with a microfine-mist technology that will present you with the coverage you desire without being oily.
The best part is the spray has been pumped up with long-term anti-aging benefits with a healthy blend of three champion ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, Argireline, and Matrixyl 3000. The formula helps in sealing the moisture, hiding your wrinkles, relaxing yoru skin, and boosting firmness! Could this get any better?
- Easily affordable
- Blends like silk
- Microfine mist technology that doesn’t feel heavy
- Soft and flexible bristles blend makeup easily
- It adds a bright radiance to the skin
- Plumps up skin tone
- Controls excessive oil
- A mixture of active ingredients
- Some users complained that the shade turns orange
- The foundation turned to be greasy after some time was a common complaint of users.
Belloccio’s Professional Cosmetic Airbrush Makeup Foundation
Just between us two girls, this foundation from Belloccio’s will widen your smiles! This formula is prepared in the US with all-natural anti-aging and moisturizing ingredients; this formula has 17 stunning shades to complement your skin tone. It creates a faultless and natural look that is super-quick and doesn’t demand touch-ups now and then.
The foundation is water-based and leaves an unmatchable glow to accentuate your facial features. Enriched with anti-bacterial antioxidants, it keeps skin healthy and doesn’t include parabens, oil, or fragrances. Your skin can be all about picture-perfect selfies if you have this to rely upon!
- Flirtatious shades like cappuccino, mocha, vanilla, espresso, and hazelnut
- It can be applied easily with effective airbrush techniques
- It helps achieve even-looking skin
- Says no to cakiness
- It gives a smooth base
- Absence of parabens, oils, frgarances
- Top-notch hygiene, which ensures that makeup doesn’t touch the hands
- Conceals your imperfections instantly
- It doesn’t clog your pores
- It may dissolve easily upon contact with sweat, humidity, or water.
REVLON PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Makeup
We all pray for a poreless and sophisticated makeup look while we dab the foundation onto our bare faces. Brace yourselves, for your makeup cabinet just got a new update! The REVLON PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Makeup is one of a kind and imitates Dior Airflash wonderfully.
Offering a medium-to-full coverage, the foundation has a creamy consistency and has an SPF 20. The soft, fine pigments create a blurry focus. This makes your skin appear illuminated and glowing. There are six shades in total available so that you and your skin won’t have difficulty choosing.
- Affordable price
- Delivers a high-resolution color
- Cream-like formula
- It has light-filtering technology
- Covers all pores
- Offers a medium-to-full coverage
- SPF 20 to protect your skin against environmental odds
- Infuses a soft glow
- It helps achieve an actual airbrushed effect
- It may not give the desired effect with some primers.
TEMPTU S/B Silicone-Based Airbrush Foundation
We all are fans of that dewy makeup look that makes your skin shine like glass. Congratulations, you have found the perfect partner! The S/B Airbrush foundation from Temptu acts as a perfect Airflash dupe, giving your skin long-lasting coverage. It has a gorgeous sheer to a complete, buildable formula that sets on yoru skin to form a look crafted by professionals!
Gifted with nutritious coconut fruit extracts, along with tribehenin, it aids your skin’s need for moisturization and helps keep it plush. The foundation works on a ‘High-Speed Pigment Dispersion Technology’ that allows the stable color application. The formula is silicone-based and has no harmful parabens present in it.
- Smoothes your base with an airbrush effect
- It lasts all day long
- It has essential ingredients like coconut extracts
- Fuels up skin with hydration
- Silicone formula helps create a natural glow
- Features a unique high-speed pigment dispersion technology
- Free of oil and paraben
- Binds skin with tribehenin, which is a skin-softening agent
- Non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog your pores
- Hypoallergenic tested
- It has 12 custom-blendable shades
- It can be applied with fingertips, brush, or sponge as well
- A few users were upset with the formula, as it was very thick and was not compatible to be used with airbrushes.
- Some were unhappy with the foundation, saying it became very greasy.
Luminess Air Silk4-In-1 Airbrush Foundation
The Luminess Air Silk4-In-1 Airbrush Foundation has all that is required to spoil your skin in some me-time makeup. It offers a velvety-satin finish that adds an extra oomph to your skin. Hydrolyzed silk, featured in the formula, helps cover your wrinkles and fine lines with finesse.
What makes it a must-have in your beauty arsenal is that many handpicked ingredients like licorice extract, cucumber extract, neem extract, vitamin A, and glycerin are put together so that your skin can experience nature itself! The 4-in-1 foundation consists of the combined goodness of an anti-aging serum, primer, high-coverage concealer, and a foundation that lasts 12-18 hours.
- 17 different shades to match your skin complexion
- Resistant to water
- It gives an even coverage
- Promotes younger-looking skin
- It has a botanical blend that keeps skin supple
- It hides your blemishes extremely well
- Vitamin C enhances the glow
- Hydrolyzed silk helps get rid of rough texture
- Safe for all skin types
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles
- Maybe a bit on the pricey side
- Some users said that it gave an orange shade without delivering proper coverage.
Mineral Air Four-in-One Foundation for Mineral Air Mist Device
We are sure you have stumbled upon this brand’s products whenever skincare is in the discussion. Known for its revolutionary micro ionized formula, the foundation gives buildable coverage without stuffing your face too much. It lets your skin revel in a potent blend with multifold benefits of a primer, concealer, hydrator, and pigment.
The foundation leaves a translucent finish and offers buildable coverage so that you don’t need frequent touch-ups. As it has so many individual advantages, it prevents heavy layering of the makeup, thereby saving yoru time and energy. This foundation promises an even base and helps add a scintillating radiance. Fair and medium-skin-toned users will benefit most from this and can also try anything from the seven shades available.
A nourishing packet of ingredients like olive squalane, pomegranate fruit extract, argan oil, and algae extract many antioxidants onto the plate to keep the skin rejuvenated and fresh.
- Has buildable coverage
- Seamlessly blends onto the skin
- Lightweight formula
- It consists of a primer, concealer, hydrator, and pigment altogether
- It doesn’t require too much makeup
- Less than half the price of Dior Airflash
- Micronized mineral pigments
- Paraben-Free, Talc Free, Phthalate Free, Mineral Oil Free, BHT/BHA Free, Synthetic, Dyes & Fragrances Free, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free
- It may not be as effective as it claims.
Art of Air Airbrush Makeup – Foundation
The secret to a healthy glow lies in this formula if you are crazy about creating a magazine-cover look. Not only does it mask your blemishes, but also the nasty tough spots you have been struggling with for a long time. The foundation includes pumping weak layers so that they don’t settle into your imperfections and make them more prominent.
Being oil-free, it doesn’t accumulate too must grease and allows your skin to breathe. The spray features a fine mist, which settles uniformly on the surface of your skin without making it bumpy. It lasts long and has been made water-based with sheer to the full converge.
- Mineral-based formula
- Easily affordable
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines
- It prevents the clogging of pores
- It goes with all skin types
- Devoid of fragrance
- It comes in 18 exotic shades
- It offers a sheer-type finish
- The airbrushed effect lasts long
- It can be used with a makeup brush, too, in the absence of an airbrush
- A few complaints regarding this product are it dries skin too much and causes flakiness after some time.
Aeroblend Airbrush Makeup
Do you also hate how foundation makes your skin feel patchy and dry? No more of this misery, for the Aeroblend Airbrush Makeup is here to float away from your troubles. Infused with mineral and botanical ingredients, the formula consists of kaolin, lavender, and jojoba to pamper your skin with many good things.
These are responsible for elevating the hydration level and bringing a soothing sensation to your dermal layers. Their foundation pallet consists of a wide range of hues to choose from. This has been specially designed for airbrush use and makes your makeup smooth like butter!
- Claims to last 10+ hours without budging
- It has 20 different shades
- Presence of nourishing ingredients
- Suitable for HD use
- Soft-focus pigments
- Delivers results for all skin types skin
- Almost half the price, which makes it a great Dior Airflash dupe
- No added fragrance
- Free of parabens
- Some users said it made their skin too much ash-like.
Photo Finish Professional Airbrush Makeup Foundation
The Photo Finish Professional Airbrush Makeup Foundation ticks all boxes for being an Airflash dupe. The foundation leaves a sponge-soft matte finish that redefines your beauty. Available in 17 classy shades to suit your skin, the formula consists of minerals and pigments dedicated to beautifying your face without causing harm. The fine mist brings out a natural shine, often missing in regular bland foundations.
- Waterproof and sweatproof
- Long-lasting effects
- Flexible with an airbrush system
- It has essential minerals which are safe for your skin
- It brings a radiant sheen
- Offers full coverage
- It leaves a crispy matte finish
- Available at a significantly less price
- Perfect for newbies
- Very few reviews, so its efficacy can be confirmed.
- It may not be suitable for sensitive skin, as it is specifically mentioned the foundation will complement oily and dry skin tones.
FAQs | Dior Airflash Dupe
Does Dior Airflash Oxidize?
No, this skin-flattering formula doesn’t oxidize your skin. The spray foundation leaves a generous peachy matte look, with ream undertones that match all complexions well. Providing a high-coverage helps dull your fine lines and lasts up to 8+ hours.
Does Dior Airflash Expire?
The expiry date of the foundation is not mentioned in the can. You have to remember that Dior Airflash comes with a respectable five yeat shelf life, so you can calculate it by looking at the manufacturing date on the bottle.
Is Dior Airflash Discontinued?
This ultra-light mist foundation was launched in 2005, where it entered the market with a bang and left people mesmerized with its impressive high coverage. The product was adored by users who used it to perfect their makeup. Sadly, due to some reasons, the brand was discontinued in 2018, which left many beauty experts devastated. Thankfully, it was re-released in the same year with a tiny twist in the name, from Dior skin Airflash to Dior Backstage Airflash.
Many foundations will come and go, but you need to hold onto the right ones tight before they vanish again! A Dior Airflash dupe is what you need, and these options have proved that they make your skin look resplendent and revamp your entire look instantly. They come loaded with premium-quality ingredients and minerals for your skin more than you do yourself. We are ready to hit the stores and pick up these cuties. Are you?
I aim to help as many people I can with the knowledge & experience I hold in skincare & makeup. Watching friends & HIMYM is my guilty pleasure 😀