Do cream blushes stay longer than powder blushes? Which is the best blush for your skin tone? What should you look for in a blush? Have you heard about a famous blush which is too expensive to buy? Is Dior an ideal brand to buy a blush? Dior Rosy Glow Blush is something almost every beauty enthusiast wants and has. But due to its high price and many drawbacks, people often look at an ideal Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupe.
It comes separately and is one of the best-rated blushes of all time. But Dior? Sounds expensive. I’m pretty sure everyone cannot afford to repurchase it even if it was the best blush they’ve used to date. You will go looking for Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupes. The main criteria it should tick is the shade. We found eight dupes that work exactly like the original blush.
Also Read: 8 Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner Dupes 2022: No Difference Reported
Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupe | Similar Yet Affordable 2023
Dior Rosy Glow Blush review names it exceptional. Also, it has a cotton candy pink shade. The blush is a high-quality product that gives you a natural look. It has a semi-matte finish, and it is costly. Highly pigmented and has an opaque coverage. You only need minimal effort to apply the blush. Just a few swipes, and you’re done. It may look like the blush has a shimmery finish, but it is true to the satin finish look.
The texture is firm and dense. It is convenient for applying it with a brush, and it looks good on your bare skin and over your foundation. Dior claims that it reacts with your skin’s natural moisture and gives your cheeks a dewy finish. The blush is long-lasting and can stay up to nine hours. It is a blendable and buildable formula. True to its name, the blush does give you a rosy look on your face. Some products can come close to the Dior Rosy Glow Blush. We could find eight of them, and we tried our level best to compare and present them to you.
The Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupes For Rosy Cheeks
Pansy Pop Clinique
Pansy pop shade from the Cheek Pop Blush range is another product close to the original Dior Rosy Glow Blush. The shade is slightly on the medium-dark lavender side. It is cool-toned and not very dark. The blush comes separately and is not included with any palette like the previous product. They have launched different shades of blushes, and the pansy pop shade is the closest to our original among them.
The Clinique pansy pop blush gives you a satin finish. It is a buildable formula, and you can apply multiple layers if required. The powder may seem thick and dense, but you can easily use it with a brush. The blush imparts a bright hue on your face in a seamless manner. It comes in a variety of shades if you want to try others. Suitable and looks good on all skin tones.
- Satin sheen finish
- Long-wearing blush up to 8.5 hours
- It does not look cakey on your skin
- Easy to apply and blendable formula
- Pigmented consistency
- It does not look very shimmery
- It gives your face a seamless look
- Clean formula
- Paraben and sulfate-free product
- Vibrant and natural-looking shade
- Buildable blush for desired brightness
- The blush isn’t applied unevenly at times.
B204 Make Up For Ever
Make Up For Ever B204 is a shade of the 32 shades they offer in their range. Makeup Forever blush B202 is also a similar shade, but the B204 has more similarities with the original Dior blush. Most of the similar shades are rosy and cool-toned. It has a satin finish, much like the others. Makeup Forever has developed a unique formula that provides intense color payoff.
The so-called ‘super powder’ melts in your skin. It layers on your skin while giving it a seamless finish. One of the best things about the brand is the amount of customization they allow. The palette has two sections filled with contours, highlighters, and blush. They also provide three refillable compacts in their sizes. A decent-sized mirror is also placed in the palette for your convenience.
- The blush has light cotton candy, with blue undertones and a satin feel to it
- It looks natural and not shimmery on your skin
- It provides a rich and opaque coverage
- The smooth and dense texture of the blush is helpful for the application
- Longevity can last up to 9 hours which is longer than the previous products
- The blendable formula does not feel heavy on your face
- Unique customizations and refillable options
- Highly pigmented and good quality products
- Formulated without parabens and sulfates
- There are no negatives or complaints about the Makeup Forever Blush B204.
Nars Cosmetics is a well-known brand that has been in the cosmetics business for a long time. They have developed a series of blushes, but only one of them is similar to the Dior Rosy Glow Blush. Amongst the 20 shades they provide in shimmer, satin, and matte finishes, their Thrill Matte Cool Light Pink was our best choice. The blushes are award-winning pressed powder blushes. The silky, superfine powder pigment ensures the seamless application of the blush without making it look cakey.
It is a buildable and blendable formula without any harmful ingredients. The blush does not come in a very bold shade, but just one swipe of it is enough for having a natural hue. Nars is unmatchable for providing variety, and they have proved it with the different categories and types of blushes they presented in just one range. You have plenty of options to choose from. The consistency is smooth and not dense-looking.
- Light-medium pink shade with cool undertones and a matte finish
- The consistency is smooth and easy for application
- You can make the shade from light to bold by layering it
- Giving a natural blush hue to your cheeks
- Variety of shades
- Buildable formula
- Clean ingredients and formulated without parabens or sulfates
- Suitable for all skin tones and types
- Available in matte, satin, and shimmery finishes
- The blushes are also available in a mini size
- Long-lasting blush
- The formula is a little thinner than other blushes
- It may appear dark if you apply it to your bare skin. Consider using it over foundation only.
Does Nars blush have shimmer?
Yes, the Nars blushes have a range of shimmer finish blushes wherein you have a variety of shades to choose from.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the brand behind this product, and the range is the Anatasia sugar glow kit. The shade is called sugar, but unfortunately, it only comes in a palette. It is a finely milled and blendable formula that encompasses all three shades. There come three shades in a palette.
You need to choose the ‘pool party’ palette to get the’ sugar’ shade on your palette. The remaining two shades can be combined and applied as per your wish. The ‘sugar’ shade is a satin bubblegum pink and is considered the best Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupe. The packaging is very pleasing as it is easy to open, close, and store. Travel-friendly size, which you can carry anywhere. Sturdy and compact blush trio at a reasonable price.
- Finely milled powder
- The blush is blendable and easy to apply
- It comes in a trio highly pigmented for use
- They provide buildable coverage
- Thick and dense consistency of the blushes
- They come in a variety of shades, and you get three shades in a palette
- Good quality packaging for your convenience
- Formulated without sulfates and parabens
- It provides opaque coverage
- Long-lasting up to 8 hours
- It is not sold separately and comes with two other shades
- The finish is not entirely matte but gives a dewy finish to your face
The product is in a pressed powder format and is sold separately. While the Colourpop eyeshadow palette is also worth reviewing, we’ll focus on their blush today. The blush is a little different from the previous blushes. It has a glittery finish, unlike others. Also, you might not find it after a while as it is a limited edition blush shade. The shade looks very similar to the Dior Rosy Glow Blush but varies in some ways.
Although it has specks of sparkle in the formula, the blush has a matte finish. It has a velvety texture and has a more extended staying power.
- The shade is again light-medium cotton candy pink
- It has a shimmery effect to it, but the finish is more of satin or matte
- The blush has a dense and creamy texture
- Easily blendable on your cheeks and makes it look like a healthy flush
- It is long-lasting, and the brand claims that it can last for a day
- The coverage is semi-opaque, which is good enough
- It is sold separately and does not come in a palette
- Provides easy application on your skin
- Brightens your complexion
- It is suitable for all skin tones
- Vegan product
- Affordable and worth it
- There are no ratings or complaints on Amazon
- Some users have said that it lasts long but starts migrating after eight hours
Tom Ford Beauty
The Tom Ford Soleil is not designated but acts as a multifunctional shade. It can be used as a blush, contour, or eyeshadow. However, the shade of the blush is pretty similar to the original product. We could not find many reviews to support claims, but this seems enough to go on. The pressed powder is added with light-catching pearls. What do they do? They can add more texture and dimension to your eyes and face.
It can help sculpt your cheeks. Also, you can use this duo to create a complementary look. Some people want their blush, contour, and eyeshadow to be in the same shade range. Products like these can make it possible. It comes with an applicator that is easy to use and serves its purpose. The range also has four shades, and the Soleil is the most suited for our use.
- Light and medium cotton candy shade
- The blush also has cool undertones
- It has a matte finish too
- The formula is infused with light-catching pearls
- It helps in giving texture to your cheeks
- The silky texture of the powder
- Dual-use as an eyeshadow
- Buildable formula with good coverage
- It provides a lustrous glow finish
- There is not much information about the product available online
- We would prefer a designated blush and not a dual-use formula
- Some users have given low ratings
Crush On Cupid Fenty Beauty
We saved the unique product for the last. Fenty Cream Blush has a range of cream blushes, and ‘crush on cupid’ is the shade you’re looking for. It instantly melts in your skin and has other shades too making it an ideal Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupe. Cream blushes mean there is no hassle for application. It is buildable, and you can easily choose the amount you desire. You can apply it with your fingertips, and it is almost impossible to overdo it. The blush can provide you with a youthful glow no matter your complexion.
- Bright pink with cool undertones
- It has a pearly sheen and a semi-sheered finish
- Buildable pigmentation and good coverage
- It comes with an applicator too
- Light and creamy texture
- It feels lightweight on your face
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Non-greasy blush
- Melts in instantly in your skin
- Vegan product
- Sweat and water-resistant formula
- Longevity lasts for 8.5 hours
- You can wear it over your bare skin as well foundation
- It does fade slightly after eight hours.
Rose #1 Viseart
Unlike the original Dior blush, this comes in a palette. You need to buy the whole palette for the specific shade. It can still be more affordable than purchasing the Dior blush. Well, this is the closest we could come to the original blush shade. This rose shade is very cool-toned and gives your face a light glow. It may look like a cotton candy shade, but it looks pretty when you apply it to your cheeks. The blush has blue undertones and a nice matte finish.
It has a nice texture and is finely milled. You may want to brush it off before applying it as it tends to get excess on the pan. It looks great on most skin tones, and you don’t have to blend it hard. The blush is easily blendable and does not require effort to apply. The shade looks a bit warm red with a gold shift.
- The blush has a semi-sheer look
- It is buildable, and we can manage the amount of pink we want on our cheeks
- Blush may appear powdery, but it is pigmented
- It does not dry your skin
- Rose blush does not give a cakey look to your face
- It provides good coverage
- The long-lasting blush, which lasts up to 8 hours
- It gives you an attractive matte finish
- Sulfate and paraben-free ingredients
- Clean formula
- You get a whole eyeshadow palette that contains 12 shades
- There aren’t any bad ratings or reviews for this product. All its users have liked it.
Also read: Shea Moisture Reviews | The Hair Care Regime You Need?
FAQs | Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupe
How do you apply Dior blush?
You can apply the Dior blush using a brush. It is blendable and densely pigmented to give your face a dewy finish.
Is Dior Rosy Glow Blush discontinued?
Yes, the famous Rosy Glow blush was discontinued, but it was reformulated due to the high demand. It was relaunched and got the same response.
How is the Dior pink blush review?
The door pink blush has received enormous love, and users are pleased. The only complaint is the price, and now you have an answer for that too.
Which Dior blush is best?
Dior Backstage Rosy Glow is the best Dior blush. It is highly rated, and the users love it.
The Dior Rosy Glow Blush Dupe was easy to find. They all have the same soft bubble gum shade with blue undertones. Affordable and cheaper than the original blush. They have some disadvantages, too, you can apply some of them directly onto your bare skin, but you need a foundation base for some. The shade wholly depends on you as they are all buildable formulas.
You have eight options to choose from. Our suggestion would be to select a separately sold blush so that you don’t have to buy the whole palette for one shade.
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.