During the pandemic, many people turned to skincare to practice self-care, find peace, and relax. Similarly, many people turned to makeup to hone their skills, experiment, and feel more beautiful. As a result, hybrid cosmetics were born to provide the best of both worlds. Brands have begun to develop beauty products that provide both skincare and makeup benefits simultaneously. This next-generation beauty trend is rapidly gaining popularity and has received a thumbs up from people. This Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation review looks at a skincare-makeup hybrid product claiming to nourish, energize, and protect your skin while providing makeup benefits.
- 1 Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation | Worth It?
- 1.1 Doll 10 T.C.E Foundation Ingredients
- 1.2 Benefits Of Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation
- 1.3 Drawbacks
- 1.4 How To Use Doll 10 T.C.E. Serum Powder Foundation?
- 2 Customer Reviews | Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation Before And After
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions | Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation Review
- 4 Closure | Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation Review
Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation | Worth It?
Dr. Doris Dalton, the founder of Doll 10, created this brand to help women reclaim their beauty and sense of self. She wanted to design easy-to-use products that women could use to get “Dolled Up” in just 10 minutes. Maybe you like to indulge in skincare or do a full face of glam; no matter how you use those 10 minutes, they help us write our own story of beauty. Doll 10 extends beyond a makeup brand; it intends to empower people with clean, potent, and cruelty-free beauty products.
Doll 10 serum powder foundation is an ultra-creamy, lightweight product that provides a non-cakey, blurred finish with no flashbacks. The buildable, medium to full coverage formula does not settle into fine lines, clog pores, or creases. This product repairs, hydrates, and brightens the skin by using skin-loving ingredients like ceramides and peptides. It is available in ten shades to accommodate people with various skin tones. They are also available in multiple undertones, including pink, neutral, golden, bronze, and red.
Doll 10 T.C.E Foundation Ingredients
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
In Japan, licorice is famous for its medicinal and health benefits. It aids in the reduction of dark patches, hyperpigmentation, and melasma caused by sun exposure and hormonal changes. Licorice effectively inhibits melanin (a dark pigment) production, thereby reducing pigmentation and scarring. It also helps to soothe inflammation, hydrate the skin, and soften it.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Vitamin C has numerous skin benefits, which is why it is popular in the skincare world. It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals and sun damage, stimulates collagen production, reduces hyperpigmentation, brightens the skin, reduces redness, and hydrates the skin. It is a safe ingredient to pair with other elements such as alpha-hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, and others.
Lactic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin gently but effectively by removing dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin. As a result, the skin becomes bright, supple, and smooth. It mimics the skin’s moisturization mechanism and keeps it nourished and hydrated. Lactic acid also stimulates collagen production, which aids the skin in retaining strength and structure.
Ceramides are lipids or fats found in skin cells. They are essential in retaining moisture and preventing germs from entering the body. Ceramide deficiency can cause dehydrated skin, dryness, and irritation. Ceramides are also critical for maintaining a healthy skin barrier. They can also reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by keeping the skin moist and supple.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
The most common application of Hyaluronic Acid is to hydrate the skin. It attracts water molecules to the skin’s surface, keeping it moist, soft, and supple. It aids in the tissue regeneration process involved in wound healing. Hyaluronic acid also improves skin elasticity and reduces skin texture or roughness. It also significantly reduces the depth of fine lines and wrinkles, assisting you in achieving a youthful appearance.
Benefits Of Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation
- Doll 10 T. C. E. Serum Powder Foundation is a lightweight, creamy foundation that blends seamlessly into the skin.
- It provides buildable coverage that does not settle into fine lines, appear cakey, cause flashbacks, or clog pores.
- This product contains excellent skincare ingredients like Ceramides, Peptides, Vitamin C, and others to nourish and protect the skin.
- This product’s formula contains moisturizing agents like Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramide, which hydrate the skin and make it soft and supple.
- This product is made with clean ingredients, is free of parabens and sulfates, and is cruelty-free.
- Doll 10 Serum Powder Foundation is resistant to humidity, sweat, and creases.
- It comes in ten different shades to accommodate various skin tones.
|Doll 10 T.C.E. Super Coverage Serum Powder Foundation - Lightweight Buildable Full Coverage...||Check Price|
- Although Doll 10 T. C. E. Serum Powder Foundation contains skincare ingredients, you cannot use it in place of a proper skincare routine to achieve visible results.
- It has a limited range of shades.
How To Use Doll 10 T.C.E. Serum Powder Foundation?
- Begin by washing your face with a gentle face wash and patting your skin dry with a soft towel.
- Follow your usual skincare routine, including serums, moisturizers, sunscreen, etc.
- To achieve full coverage, use a sponge to gently press serum powder into the skin and blend in circular motions until you obtain desired coverage.
- Alternatively, use a brush to gently buff powder onto the skin in circular motions for medium coverage.
Customer Reviews | Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation Before And After
Clarrisa stated, “I was looking for a light powder this summer. I discovered Doll 10 Serum Powder Foundation on Amazon and purchased it right away after reading many positive reviews. I’ve been using this powder for two weeks and am completely obsessed with it. It conceals blemishes and dark patches around my mouth seamlessly. It also gives my face a healthy glow and brightness. It blends quickly into the skin, allowing me to complete the application in minutes. I will undoubtedly repurchase this product.“
Sandra said, “I am a working woman with little time in the mornings to get ready. This product was recommended to me by a friend, and I am thoroughly enjoying using it. I can use it whenever and wherever I want. This powder’s formulation is very creamy and hydrating, so it works wonderfully on my dry skin. It provides full coverage that lasts a long time with only a few touch-ups here and there.“
Frequently Asked Questions | Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation Review
What are the benefits of Doll 10 T.C.E Foundation ingredients?
Doll 10 T.C.E. foundation contains ten skin-loving ingredients that nourish, protect, and replenish the skin. It contains Vitamin C, which helps brighten the skin and boosts college synthesis. This product also contains ceramides, which provide moisture and sun protection. Additionally, Hyaluronic Acid is present to hydrate and plump the skin.
What are the different Doll 10 foundation shades available?
Doll 10 T.C.E. Serum Powder Foundation is available in ten shades to accommodate skin tones ranging from fair to dark. These colors are available in undertones, including pink, golden, red, bronze, and neutral.
Closure | Doll 10 T.C.E Serum Powder Foundation Review
It is time to conclude this Doll 10 T.C.E. Serum Powder Foundation review. Those looking for a lightweight, creamy powder for everyday use will enjoy this product. It provides excellent coverage, has a smooth formula, and does not appear cakey. It contains ingredients that hydrate, brighten, and protect the skin. Because of this, this product can be an excellent addition for those who have acne or other skin concerns but still want to wear makeup.
Doll 10 T.C.E. Serum Powder Foundation comes in ten different shades, so you’re sure to find something that matches your skin tone. We strongly advise you to perform a patch test or consult a skin doctor before using this product.