What if we were stuck in those past times when we had to go to a salon every time to get a single skincare treatment. What if the skincare treatments were so expensive that we had to think 10s of times before getting the one for us. But thanks to the research and development that formulated such products, where none of these questions require a lot of attention. Now we can find tens of products and devices in the market that provide skincare facilities at the ease of our homes. Two of these brands are Foreo Bear and Nuface. But are they credible and trustworthy? Let’s find out through our unbiased Foreo Bear VS Nuface comparison.
Incorporating microcurrent in a small and handy device that is easily accessible at home makes us believe in innovations. The treatment that requires an investment of vast amounts of dollars and a lot of time can now be easily accessible at home with the help of specific microcurrent devices. Microcurrent is the electric current of shorter wavelengths that flows deep down the skin to lift the facial muscle and reduce the visibility of droopy skin. But do such microcurrent devices bring the same results as a salon? Let’s find out.
- 1 Foreo Bear VS Nuface | Unveiling The Truth
- 2 Customer Reviews | Foreo Bear vs. Nuface
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Final Verdict |Foreo Bear VS Nuface
Foreo Bear VS Nuface | Unveiling The Truth
Foreo Bear is the first-ever FDA-approved microcurrent device with an anti-shock system. A Sweden-based company foreo manufactures it. Since microcurrent is none other than the electrical current of shorter wavelengths, there is always a chance of getting an electric shock while using the device. But Foreo Bear has conquered this con of microcurrent and manufactured quite a handy and easy-to-carry device that provides an instant lift to the face. Moreover, the t-sonic pulsations penetrate different skin layers and revitalize and wake up the sleeping or dead skin cells.
The device is manufactured with non-porous silicone, making it waterproof and environment-friendly. It offers five combinations of intensity on the device and provides a minimum of 50 pulses of microcurrent to the skin in a minimum of 1 second of its use. In addition to this, the frequency of 50 hertz of the Foreo Bear device is a cherry on the top of the cake. They come in two sizes: Foreo Bear and foreo mini, with various color options, usually missing in other devices.
The dream of a woman named Carol to provide the audience with a face-lifting microcurrent device led to the establishment of Nuface. To take skincare to another level, Carol and her daughters formed Nuface as a brand in California. They not only focused on the betterment of the face but of the body as well. This led to the development of Nubody, the body toning device. The several attachments provided with the microcurrent device are a few of the additional benefits of Nuface.
They are effective lip and eye attachment, wrinkle reducer, etc. Their device comes with four intensity combinations and produces a beep sound indicating the machine to move ahead. The Nuface trinity device comes with a one-year warranty and produces at least eight microcurrent pulses within a single second. In addition, the frequency of the device is around 8 hertz.
Foreo Bear Skincare
Foreo Bear microcurrent device is used with a serum, which helps maximize microcurrent results. Moreover, it is formulated with microcapsules that make the serum penetration through different layers of skin relatively easier. The hydrating capacity of the serum is pretty impressive, and it doesn’t dry out quickly. Its antioxidant-rich formula promotes healthy and youthful skin. Foreo provides built-in app instruction videos that facilitate the microcurrent process and improve its optimum utilization.
- Squalane: squalene is natural oil produced by the body, but its amount tends to decrease with age. Therefore, as a crucial ingredient, squalane squeezes out the dryness and nourishes the skin from the very beneath.
- Hyaluronic acid: hyaluronic acid adds moisture to the skin, making the skin more plump and smooth.
- The serum prevents free radicals from reacting with the skin
- Adds radiance to the skin
- Lifts up the facial muscles
- Fragrance-free formula
- Revives the tired and aging skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Easy to hold
- Provides hydration to the skin
- Anti-shock technology
- Customizable treatments/facial
- More power of 50 hertz
- Waterproof device
- Two years warranty
- Easy to clean
- No device for lifting body muscles
- Pretty pricey
- No separate attachments are available
- It provides a slightly painful experience initially
- It can be uncomfortable for susceptible skin or broken wounds
Nuface skincare has various products ranging from optimizing mist to oil-free cleansers. Their hydrating leave-on gel primer is a must-have with the microcurrent device. Also, it reduces the aging effects and helps the movement of the microcurrent device on the face. Moreover, it helps enhance the benefits of microcurrent. Although the gel primer is quite hydrating, it tends to dry out faster. Therefore, it’s recommended not to apply it on the entire face all at once. Apply it on partitioned areas side by side where you want to use the device.
- Propanediol: propanediol is a common ingredient in most skincare products because of its properties. Alongside being a humectant, it helps dissolve the elements of the solution quite easily and helps it maintain its texture,
- Hyaluronic acid: It is a molecule usually found in skin cells, but they tend to depreciate because of growing age. It is a prevalent form of moisturizer that makes the skin plump, and as a humectant, it grasps moisture from the environment to provide it to the skin.
- Adds a lift to the facial and body muscles
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Contours and even out the skin tone
- Revitalizes the uneven skin
- FDA approved devices
- Cruelty-free formula
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin from the very beneath
- Several attachments are available for hard to reach areas on the face
- Provides microcurrent device for the body as well
- One year warranty
- Easy to hold
- Installment services available
- Less power of around 8 hertz
- The battery doesn’t last long
- Pretty pricey
- Users might experience shock or zings while using it
- The product’s body is plastic made which is not environment friendly
Customer Reviews | Foreo Bear vs. Nuface
Lisa says, “Honestly, the thought of using a microcurrent device at home usually frets me out, but all the anxiety has gone away with the help of Foreo Bear. Foreo Bear is a fantastic product that reduced my forehead’s deep built fine lines and lifted my cheekbones. The sagging skin that bothered me is no longer a part of my face to that extent. However, it is challenging to reach smaller areas around the mouth and nose with this device. Altogether, the results I found within three months synchronized with what I expected.”
Sarah says, “Nuface has provided me with outstanding results. It lifted my facial muscles and evened out the texture of my skin. Moreover, I found a radiance in my skin tone, which was lost because of pollution. The attachments are an add-on benefit because they make reaching small areas around the nose and eyes easier. What usually saddens me is the reduced battery life of the device. Initially, it used to last longer, but it began to exhaust very quickly with time. Except for this, the devices are unique, and the results are pretty relaxing.”
You Might Like: Ziip VS Nuface 2022 | An Unbiased Comparison
Is Foreo Bear better than Nuface?
Considering the frequency of the device and the pulses emitted per second, Foreo Bear can be regarded as more robust than Nuface. This is because Foreo Bear has a frequency of 50 hertz, whereas Nuface has a frequency of 8 hertz. Moreover, Foreo Bear emits 50 pulses per second, whereas Nuface emits eight pulses per second.
Final Verdict |Foreo Bear VS Nuface
Which microcurrent device is best? We hope you have got an answer to this question after going through this article on the Foreo Bear vs. Nuface comparison. Both brands have stood on their objectives and have put in every inch of effort to fulfill their claims. Both have pros and cons, but both brands can deliver their services at their best.
Which one is good and which one is not is a matter of personal and brand preference for any individual. But whatever your decision is, try to make a good choice because both brands require a lot of investment in buying their products and devices.
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.