It is usual for a human to lose about 75-100 strands of hair daily. One suffers from hair fall if one loses more than 200 hair strands daily. Hair loss is a condition called alopecia and is different in males and females. Hair loss is natural with age and ailments, but we can try to delay that process or minimize hair loss by other techniques. There are several treatments available for treating hair fall and promoting hair growth.
And today, we are providing you with a review of one such treatment. We hope these genuine HIMS Hair Regrowth Treatment reviews will help our male readers make up their minds and take charge to treat their hair with tender love and care.
Hims Hair Regrowth Treatment Reviews | Can Hims products help you get your hair back?
HIMS is a brand that makes products focused on men’s healthcare. They sell products treating hair loss, skincare, and even erectile dysfunction. The brand offers topical minoxidil treatment, a shampoo made with saw palmetto, and a conditioner powered with niacinamide. HIMS also offers biotin gummies that have been helpful for people deficient in vitamin B7. Biotin helps with hair growth and strengthens hair strands, aiding in lesser hair fall. HIMS hair loss treatment helps with hair fall and chronic hair loss, just like any well-formulated kit on the market.
They offer products that have shown positive results over the years, and even their formulations are decent and reap results. But that being said, we cannot deny the fact that they do not offer anything new that has not been seen on the market before.
Nonetheless, this brand seems promising enough, and it has immense potential. So we hope the HIMS hair regrowth treatment review gives you more context while you make up your mind. Also, there are a lot of hair growth supplements available in the market that you can try if you’re using any particular hair care regimen.
hims Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men with 5% Topical Minoxidil Foam
HIMS Extra Strenght Hair Regrowth Treatment with 5% Topical Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Thinning Hair is a topical minoxidil treatment by the brand HIMS, and it is minoxidil in a spray can and in foamy concentration. Spray can help disperse the product, and a foam-based concentration is less likely to create a mess. Minoxidil is an ingredient that increases blood flow to the hair follicles and ensures that the size of hair follicles increases so that there is new growth of hair.
Minoxidil helps treat those hair follicles that have shrunk in size over the years due to age and poor lifestyle. Hair loss is most often linked with lifestyle choices. Another name for minoxidil is rogaine. There is not enough research conducted on human beings to prove that minoxidil is a definitive alternative treatment for hair loss. Still, many people have benefitted from using this topical treatment.
- HIMS Extra Strenght Hair Regrowth Treatment is a 5% minoxidil treatment that helps with hair growth and promotes a healthy environment for hair growth.
- It is in a foam concentration.
- HIMS Extra Strenght Hair Regrowth Treatment is easy to use and doesn’t spill anywhere.
- It helps restores shrunken hair follicles to increase the rate of hair growth.
- HIMS Extra Strenght Hair Regrowth Treatment in foam concentration can make hair feel gritty and matted, and they do not look appealing.
- Due to the foam concentration having a focused application becomes difficult.
hims thick fix hair shampoo for thinning hair
HIMS Thick Fix Hair Shampoo for thinning hair is a thickening shampoo that inhibits the perfect environment for hair growth and aids it. HIMS thick fix shampoo is powered with saw palmetto that helps add moisture and volume to the hair; it is made with no parabens or sulfates, and it is vegan and cruelty-free. Several studies show that saw palmetto could treat hair loss; the efficacy depends upon formulations and the severity of the issue.
Saw palmetto helps cleanse the scalp effectively and leaves a cooling sensation post hair wash which is also pleasant.
It is made with saw palmetto that helps add volume by cleansing the scalp and keeping the oils at bay. The formula has no parabens or sulfates, and it is vegan and cruelty-free.
This shampoo can help you eliminate dust, grime, and pollutants that aid harmful bacteria and often lead to scalp-related issues. Saw palmetto inhibits the growth of good bacteria by creating a perfect environment for hair follicles to revive and grow new hair. There are a number of alternatives available for people who are allergic to such elements. Some anti-hair fall shampoo bars are trending for their natural ingredients that you can give a shot.
- HIMS Thick FIx Hair Shampoo is an excellent shampoo for thinning hair.
- It is powered by sal palmetto that helps revive the roots of the hair and eliminates the growth of harmful bacteria.
- HIMS Thick FIx Hair Shampoo helps inhibit the development of new hair.
- Saw palmetto in the formulation helps clean the hair effectively and removes grime and dirt.
- HIMS Thick FIx Hair Shampoo is made with no parabens and sulfates. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
- HIMS Thick FIx Hair Shampoo can dry out the scalp due to saw palmetto in the formulation.
- Saw palmetto is an excellent cleansing agent but can also strip the scalp of its moisture.
- It doesn’t stay long enough on the scalp to have effective results just on its own, as shampoo is a rinse-off product.
hims thick fix conditioner
HIMS thick fix conditioner is a hair conditioner that is powered with niacinamide. It helps lock in the moisture in the hair and prevents hair from getting dry and brittle because most breakage happens due to dry and brittle ends. Thick fix conditioner helps boost the appearance of thicker and fuller hair. It helps your hair to appear more luscious and healthy. Niacinamide in the conditioner can help destroy the bacteria that cause hair thinning.
It also helps with the overall health of the hair and scalp. Niacinamide has anti-bacterial properties, too; it helps prevent scalp irritation and keeps scalp pimples at bay. Thick fix conditioner is a treat as it has multiple benefits and aids better quality hair.
- HIMS thick fix conditioner is an ideal hair conditioner.
- It promotes the overall health of hair.
- HIMS thick fix conditioner helps boost the appearance of thicker hair.
- It is powered by niacinamide, which helps keep the scalp clean and pimple-free.
- HIMS thick fix conditioner doesn’t stay long enough on the scalp to show long-term effects as it is a rinse-off product.
hims Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men for Hair Loss and Thinning Hair
HIMS Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men 5% Topical Minoxidil Solution for Hair Loss and Thinning Hair is a liquid minoxidil treatment that helps with male pattern hair loss. Minoxidil has been proven to show results against hair loss and hair fall. In liquid form, you can apply minoxidil to the roots where hair thinning is most pronounced. Minoxidil helps with reviving shrunk hair follicles and, in turn, promotes hair growth.
Poor lifestyle choices usually lead to poor nutrition and hair thinning. Hair thinning happens due to the suffocation of hair follicles. And minoxidil plays a significant role in reviving these hair follicles and promoting hair growth.
- HIMS Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment is a minoxidil solution.
- It helps promote hair growth and aids the health of hair.
- You can directly apply HIMS Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment to the roots for a focused application.
- It helps revive shrunken hair follicles and promotes the growth of new hair.
- HIMS Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment is a liquid solution that can easily spill and trickle down the face and go into the eyes.
- It takes time to see desired results.
Customer Reviews | HIMS Hair Regrowth Treatment Reviews
CJ says, “I am astounded by the results of this haircare range! Minoxidil treatment helped me a lot.”
Ramos says, “I can see tiny baby hair growing after using this regime for more than eight weeks.”
Bobby says, “I don’t mean to disappoint anyone, but this treatment will not work for male pattern baldness.”
Carl says, “I have a good head of hair but purchased this range to help with the widening of my forehead due to age, which hasn’t helped with that. But I feel it has made my hair stronger.”
Daniel says, “I used to wake up to see a lot of broken hair on my pillow, but after using this range for almost six months, I barely saw any hair on my pillow. For context, I have long, back-length hair.“
FAQS | HIMS Hair Regrowth Treatment Reviews
How helpful is HIMS minoxidil treatment?
HIMS 5% topical minoxidil treatment is beneficial in treating hair loss and promoting new hair growth, but you have to be Consistent to see desired results.
Does HIMS shampoo help with hair growth?
HIMS shampoo is a gentle hair cleanser that helps eliminate gunk, sweat, and dirt from the scalp and hair while never stripping the scalp of its moisture.
Are there any side effects of the HIMS hair regrowth range?
In some rare cases, minoxidil has been shown to affect a user’s eyesight significantly, but this range is mainly safe.
How long does HIMS take to work?
It takes more than two months of continuous regimen use to see desired results.
Closure | Hims Hair Regrowth Treatment Reviews
There is a whole market for hair growth/regrowth treatments; you can try as many as you like. But before you rum behind a solution, it is better to figure out the root cause of hair loss; we advise you to sit with your doctor and understand your hair loss pattern. Treatments like HIMS will be available on the market until the end, and you can try them anytime. All these hair loss/gain regimes are more or less the same.
Products by the brand HIMS are not that different from what the other brands offer, as you might have understood after reading HIMS hair regrowth treatment reviews. It is frustrating to experience hair loss, and we all would like a quick remedy, but just as hair loss doesn’t happen overnight, its treatment also requires time. We are big advocates of a good lifestyle, healthy diet, and exercise routine, which, combined with any hair loss treatment, will help with hair growth.
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.