Breast Pumps are very famous among new mothers and almost all mothers use them. They have made life easier for women. Many breast pumps are on the market, but you must take care of all aspects. Some breast pumps are noisy, while some don’t work well. This is a personal process for mothers; you must find something you’re comfortable with. We went through Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Reviews, and it looks like we can get an idea about the breast pump and whether it’s the best choice. Let’s dig into the details and have a detailed opinion about this breast pump.
Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Reviews | Is Lansinoh Breastpump The Best We Can Have?
It is a new-age breast pump that comes with a lot of tech options. This can be perfect for new moms looking for a double electric breast pump. It also has its own app for tracking your pumping process. This is a step up from the other breast pumps after adding the app tracking process. The pump is pretty easy to use. The pump uses a two-phase technology that involves a letdown and an expression phase.
Compared to other breast pumps, this one’s quieter. The pump connects to the it’s own app for tracking your pumping, feeding times, diapers, and also your baby’s growth. It has three pumping styles, allowing you to customize the way you pump. The app can help for tracking not just pumping but the baby’s development as well.
What is included in the Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Kit?
Many items are included in the kit. We should consider the black tote bag that the package comes in. it has enough space to fit the whole kit and carry it around. The bag is big enough and can encompass everything in the kit.
- 1 Lansinoh® Smart pump
- 2 flanges
- 2 bigger flanges
- Two flange bodies, diaphragms, and diaphragm caps
- Two white valves (+2 extra ones included)
- Two milk storage bottles
- Two bottle holders
- Two storage bottle lids
- One slow flow nipple, cap, and collar
- One tubing and connector set
- One stylish tote bag
- One breastmilk cooler
- One ice pack
- One AC power adapter
- One pump manual
All of this fits in the original black tote bag, and you are assured that you haven’t missed any part of your breast pumping device. You don’t need to buy anything externally as you’ve got everything you can require for breast pumping.
Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Benefits
There is so much to love about this pump, and we cannot talk enough about it. Here is what many users noticed and mentioned as the plus points of the breast pump.
- Assembly: Assembling the breast pump can be a little confusing if you’re doing it for the first time. The breast pump has six pieces that can be easy to identify. Once you do it, it will be child’s play the next time. If you go through the manual and some videos about the assembly, you’ll quickly get the hang of it.
- Comfortable: Comfort has to be your top priority regarding breastfeeding. Pain while breastfeeding is not important and can affect your milk production. The breast flange has a silicone edge that prevents the hard plastic from digging in your breast. The flange options for your length are suitable for comfortable suction.
- Pumping Process: The breast pump comes with a two-phase technology. It also offers you three different pumping styles and eight suction levels for a perfect pumping experience. You can customize these options according to your comfort. When the pump turns on, it will begin in the let-down phase. The let down phase is like a pulsing to initiate milk flow from your breast. After two minutes of being in the let down phase, the pump will automatically switch to the next phase. Expression phase is the next phase, in this phase you can choose the pumping style you want. There are three pumping styles and you can choose depending on the best option matching your baby’s feeding rhythm. You can also switch between the let down and expression phase. The LCD screen on the pump’s shows a timer to check how long you’ve been pumping.
- Suction: The breast pump provides good suction. When used as a double or single pump, it can also provide a rigid seal without hurting your skin.
- Breast Pumping on the go: Fortunately, the kit comes in a black tote bag to house all your pump’s parts. It has enough room to pack the cooler bag, ice packs and some extra bottles. It also can keep storage lids for keeping your breast milk fresh and chilled. It is easy to pack up and go out anywhere.
- The technology used: It uses innovative technology that allows you to connect to your pump via Bluetooth to their app. When you pair your pump with the app, it will automatically track your pumping sessions. It also keeps logs about the date and duration of each pumping session and gives you the option to record the milk output of each individual breast.
- The app: Open the app’s resource page will also give you access to helpful articles about pregnancy, breastfeeding, pumping, and child raising. Keeping all this information in one place is handy for noticing patterns in your baby’s behavior. The app also allows you to export all its data into spreadsheets that you can email or message to other family members or your pediatrician.
- Noise: This is the best part about the breast pump. It is one of the most quiet breast pumps. The noise canceling feature makes it worthwhile anywhere. You can use it in the office or while your baby is sleeping.
- Cleanliness: We should keep the parts of your breast pump clean and sterilized. It makes an essential aspect of using a breast pump. The parts are sturdy and sizable, this makes them easy to clean without any device. The breast pump is durable and does not face any wear and tear while washing. If you happen to damage any valve, fortunately the pump has four replacements. The pump is designed in a way that it will prevent milk from backing into the pump’s tubing. This makes it easier as you don’t have to wash the tube after every use.
- Pump design: The pump is made simple. It comes with five specific labeled functions which surrounds the LCD screen. The product is lightweight for use and provides mobility. Another benefit is that the flanges are compatible with any pumping bustier.
- The low price point for the quality and tech.
- Some users have complained that the pump leaks while pumping.
- It takes a little time to get used to the new pump.
- There are minor technical glitches and LCD issues.
Customer Testimonials | Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Reviews
At Skinprosac, we aim to deliver the best and therefore, here are some consumer reviews about the Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0.
Rebecca says, “The pump is really quiet and does not wake a sleeping baby. I also used it in my office and didn’t disturb anyone. The pump connects via Bluetooth and helps keeping track of your milk, number offeeds, and water intake too. The pump is pretty lightweight. It can be compared to the hospital strength suction in it which was not uncomfortable for me. It also does not dig in my skin as my previous breast pump did.”
Kate says, “The pump is really easy to assemble and also does not have many parts you’ll need to clean. It is quiet and does not make a lot of noise.I can actually pump a full feed in less than ten minutes. This is a huge selling point for me. In my absence my partner can easily feed the baby and ease the pressure from excess milk. The app is an outstanding feature which can help you track when you last pumped and when you need to do it again. This is a unique feature; not many breast pumps are as comfortable or efficient as this one.”
FAQs | Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Reviews
Is Lansinoh Smartpump loud?
Not at all. The smart pump is not loud. It is one of the quietest pumps we have on the market. You cannot wake a sleeping baby while using the pump. The pump can be used in the office, and you don’t have to be worried about disturbing anyone.
Is Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 a closed system?
Yes, the Lansinoh system is a closed system.
Is Lansinoh a hospital-grade pump?
This is not tagged as a typical hospital-grade pump, but it is a close effective hospital-grade pump. It has an LCD screen and is pretty lightweight for use.
What kind of batteries does the Lansinoh breast pump use?
So the breast pump uses six AAA batteries. You can use a 9-volt adapter for plugging into the power socket.
We found that most of the Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Reviews and most of them were positive. Many women have been comfortable and with ease when they use the breast pump. The pump is hospital-grade equipment, and it is straightforward to use.
Most of the features are easily accessible and have many impressive controls. The app has made the interface more interactive and tech guided.
I aim to help as many people I can with the knowledge & experience I hold in skincare & makeup. Watching friends & HIMYM is my guilty pleasure 😀