No makeup is perfect without setting it well. Using pressed powders is not enough. Pressed powders have evolved too. We can now buy pressed powders which can be worn like a foundation. This is a natural step up from the regular pressed powders. The addition of foundation in the pressed powder ensures that your imperfections and fine lines in your skin are blurred.
They are also used for color correcting, providing a perfect base for your makeup. We have been using pressed powder for years, and there is a difference between having a foundation base and a pressed powder foundation. A pressed powder foundation gives you a glow and a dual-tone finish. It can also provide a better finish.
There are different coverages in the pressed powder foundation, and you can choose according to your preference. Laura Geller Balance and Brighten are expensive but one of the best-pressed powders. Buying the original powder is always better, but we found the perfect Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Dupe.
- 1 11 Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Dupes
- 1.1 Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder
- 1.2 Meao Colour Makeup Contour Face Bronzing Foundation Correcting Pressed Powder
- 1.3 Physicians Formula Palette Multi-Colored Pressed Powder
- 1.4 PÜR Powder Foundation with Concealer & Finishing Powder
- 1.5 L’Oreal Paris Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation Powder
- 1.6 IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Powder
- 1.7 NYX PROFESSIONAL Finishing & Pressed Setting Powder
- 1.8 Covergirl Wrinkle Blurring Pressed Powder
- 1.9 WELL PEOPLE Bio Pressed Powder Foundation
- 1.10 Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation
- 1.11 Maybelline New York Powder Foundation Makeup
- 2 Closure
11 Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Dupes
We need to mention that this is an award-winning pressed powder foundation. It is made for good coverage and a semi-matte finish. The foundation is weightless on your skin and gives you hydrating and creamy coverage on your skin.
It has nine shades that foundation comes in. The foundation has a light to medium coverage. Unlike other pressed powders, it won’t look cakey on your skin. You can select your shades easily as they have a fair range of choices. The application process is also easy. The reviews say that no users are complaining about redness and skin irritation. It has skin-friendly ingredients and provides hydration to your face.
Another benefit of using the pressed powder is the sun protection as it has titanium and iron oxide for the same. Our customers found the Laura Geller Balance and Brighten expensively but loved how they worked. So we found some dupes to do the same for you.
Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder
Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder can be best defined as a triple-milled powder. It promises great things and hopefully executes all of them. The powder also makes your skin feel smooth and has good coverage on your face. There are 24 shades that you can choose from. It can provide you with medium to light coverage.
The powder is easy to apply and blends well with your skin. Like most foundation pressed powders mentioned, it also benefits us with sun protection.
- Ingredients: Mango fruit extract is famous for reducing acne, improving collagen production in your skin, and may also reduce signs of aging. White tea extract is an antioxidant and has anti-aging qualities too. Licorice extract present is brightening and softening your skin. Aloe vera is hydrating for your skin. It also has cucumber extract and safflower seed oil which can retain moisture in your skin. Pomegranate extract and sea kelp are also a great addition to the powder.
- It also has iron oxides and titanium dioxide, which gives you sun protection.
- The foundation has buildable coverage, and you can customize it according to your liking.
- It can improve your complexion and give you a nourishing finish.
- It can be used for all skin types, and no users have complained about their sensitive skin.
- The powder can make your skin feel soft and smooth.
- The foundation powder has resulted in clogged pores for some of the users.
- It may not work if you have oily skin.
Meao Colour Makeup Contour Face Bronzing Foundation Correcting Pressed Powder
Meao Colour Makeup is the most unique pressed powder foundation on the list. This is a five-color palette that must be built and used flexibly. This is not an all-in-one powder. It has five different palettes.
One benefit of this user interface is choosing the amount of contouring, color correction, and pressed powder you need. You can build it separately. All these come in one compact and tall box. It is divided into sections for you to use individually.
- They are all highly pigmented layers and do well on their own.
- It has a contour, bronzing, foundation, color correcting, and pressed powder layer.
- You need to mix them according to your preference and build them.
- It gives your skin a semi-matte or matte finish to your skin.
- You can use the foundation on all skin types, but you should be more careful when you use it on sensitive skin.
- Travel friendly and easy to carry around with you.
- The hassle of using all five layers and knowing how to put them might be too much for you.
- Overall, it does not give you excellent coverage.
Physicians Formula Palette Multi-Colored Pressed Powder
The Physicians Formula Pressed powder is a treat for your eyes. It has a palette distributed with color correcting, bronzer contour, and pressed powder in the same palette. The palette comes in 6 shades, all of which have different finishes. The powder can work on color correction and the imperfections on your skin.
It can also give you a smooth and soft finish to your skin. The palette has sections, and they work amazingly together. It does not provide a complexion change but gives your face a soft one.
- It has six shades, and you can choose the kind of colors you need in your palette.
- The powder can give you a soft skin tone.
- It can correct imperfections and color correct the problem areas on your face.
- It can improve your complexion and enhance it substantially.
- The powder also contains iron oxides which are suitable for sun protection.
- It works for all skin types.
- It can be cumbersome on your face.
- Some users found that the glitter in the pressed powder was too much.
- It can be messy for people with oily skin.
PÜR Powder Foundation with Concealer & Finishing Powder
Like the products on the list, it has a concealer, pressed powder, foundation and SPF. It has excellent reviews on Amazon. This is a buildable, and medium coverage pressed powder.
It was also a bestselling product of the company. The powder has a flawless finish and has anti-aging benefits too. It can color correct and elegantly cover your skin imperfections.
- Ingredients: One of the primary ingredients is waltheria extract. It can brighten your skin and bring evenness to your face. There is also smoothness and softness to your skin. Shea butter and vitamin E also add a touch of moisture and hydration to your skin. A unique PUR proprietary ceretin complex contains retinol, lactic acid, shea butter, and ceramides. This is mainly for your anti-aging issues and improves the look of your skin.
- The powder is buildable and provides flexible coverage.
- It has a natural finish and does not feel heavy on your skin.
- Makeup does not settle into fine lines and other skin imperfections.
- It can reduce the look of dark circles, redness, and uneven skin tone on your skin. The powder sets it well.
- The powder can also firm and plump your skin.
- It also contains SPF 15.
- It has 26 shades to choose from, and you can get your desired shade.
- Vegan product
- It was a little powdery and dry for users’ skin.
- The pressed powder runs out pretty soon.
- The coverage of the powder could be better.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation Powder
Maybelline always has a product in competition with the best-pressed powder foundation. There are 16 shades in the foundation powder, and you can easily choose the shade for yourself.
It has a creamy consistency, but it gives you a mattified look. The powder does not give you a cakey look. There is no weight on your skin, and it feels light on your face.
- The foundation-pressed powder feels very breathable and light on your skin.
- It gives you a natural and matte finish.
- It can last for one whole day, which means 24 hours.
- The powder feels comfortable on your skin and has a natural finish.
- It also acts waterproof and does not transfer to surfaces from your skin.
- You can wear it on all days as it is sweatproof and heatproof.
- The powder is suitable for all skin types and does well with oily skin.
- Iron oxide in the foundation provides SPF protection and protects you from the sun’s UV rays.
- The foundation pressed powder can be cakey on your skin.
- It feels a little dry for users having dry skin.
- Some users have experienced irritation, itching, and burning of the skin.
- Users also report inflammation and swelling.
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Powder
The IT Cosmetics Celebration Powder is specifically an anti-aging powder foundation. It can give you an airbrushed finish to your complexion. The foundation powder is highly pigmented and provides excellent coverage to your skin.
The powder is specifically anti-aging as it can blur your pores, fine lines, and other imperfections that you may have. It also makes your skin appear much younger and makes them soft.
- Ingredients: Some of the key elements in the foundation powder are hyaluronic acid, silk, and peptides. Hyaluronic acid is highly hydrating and moisturizing for your skin. It can also condition and soften skin. Silk is a protein that occurs naturally and is responsible for smooth skin. Peptides have collagen-stimulating ingredients and prevent aging. This can prevent wrinkles and make your skin firmer.
- It contains iron oxides and titanium dioxides for sun protection.
- The powder does not crease or crack your skin in appearance.
- It absorbs oil in your skin and does not let anything settle in your wrinkles.
- The powder is hydrating and gives full coverage to your skin.
- The foundation powder comes in 6 shades for you to choose from.
- The coverage of the powder may be inadequate for some users.
- It feels a little cakey on your skin.
- The foundation is not sweatproof and burns skin at times.
NYX PROFESSIONAL Finishing & Pressed Setting Powder
The NYX Professional Pressed Setting Powder is a high-definition powder. The powder is mineral based and acts more like a color-correcting pressed powder. It comes in 3 varied shades translucent, banana, and mint green. It can be described as more of a finishing powder for your skin.
More than being a foundation and a pressed powder, this powder can be a color corrector, primer, set foundation, and a T zone shine corrector. This is made primarily for any redness or imperfections in your skin making it an ideal Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Dupe.
- The ingredients in the powder are pretty standard. It contains iron oxides and titanium dioxide for sun protection.
- The powder is lightweight on your skin.
- It can soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The powder also had a noncakey finish.
- Color shades perform differently as a color corrector and finish on your skin.
- Vegan product
- It has anti-aging benefits and can smooth your skin.
- The powder is not ideal for dark skin tones.
- It can also feel cakey and dry for some users.
Covergirl Wrinkle Blurring Pressed Powder
Covergirl Pressed Powder can be defined as a wrinkle-blurring powder. Moreover, this powder is an anti-aging pressed powder made for imperfections.
It can help fill up wrinkles, cover up your pores, and make your skin look younger. This powder does not look dry or cakey on your skin. It is very hydrating. The formula is pretty creamy and easy to apply to your skin.
- The ingredients are not very impressive, but it contains iron oxides which can protect you from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Hyaluronic acid and vitamin C are hydrating and moisture-retaining quality in your skin.
- The powder provides you with a matte and flawless finish.
- It is hydrating and creamy, making applying the powder easier.
- It works like an anti-aging cream that can cover up your skin’s imperfections.
- This powder is perfect for instant touch-ups.
- It makes your skin look even and gives you softer skin.
- The pressed powder comes in 8 shades for you to choose from.
- It can suit any skin but works best with combination skin.
- The powder does not blend well and sits on your skin.
- Its container could be improved and made more user-friendly.
- Some users have reported as it leaves a white cast on their skin.
WELL PEOPLE Bio Pressed Powder Foundation
The Bio Pressed Foundation comes in several shades. There are 12 shades for you to choose from, and you can get the perfect shade suitable for your skin. It has a weightless finish on your skin.
The powder has a semi-matte finish and makes your skin soft. It can give light to medium coverage on your skin and is buildable. The pressed foundation can benefit you with anti-aging results.
- Ingredients: Olive-derived squalane improves the glow in your skin. Mica in the formula can also smooth your skin. Other primary ingredients are hydrating and nourishing for your skin. It contains titanium dioxides and iron oxides which can give you sun protection.
- The powder can smooth your skin.
- It also has anti-aging benefits as it covers your imperfections.
- It can also control oil in your skin by not letting the powder settle your skin imperfections.
- The powder does not have a cakey finish.
- It can enhance your complexion.
- It can be too drying for your skin.
- The powder can be considered cakey and powdery.
Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation
Honeybee Powder Foundation has nine shades for users to choose from. It is primarily made to even out your skin tone and provide good coverage for your skin. The powder gives you a silky and natural finish.
It does not feel cakey and heavy on your skin. You can also apply it to your bare skin.
- It contains vitamin E and botanical extracts for calm and nourished skin.
- The powder makes your complexion better and reduces the shine on your face.
- It can give you a silky and smooth finish.
- The powder also provides medium to light coverage.
- It does not contain any sun-protecting agent.
Maybelline New York Powder Foundation Makeup
Maybelline Powder Foundation is a highly pigmented pressed powder foundation. The powder provides high coverage. It can last all day.
The foundation powder also has a creamy texture which can blend well with your skin and gives your skin a matte finish. The range also has 12 shades for you to choose from. You will get your desired shade from the range. Thus, it is one of the best Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Dupe.
- The ingredients also contain iron oxides and titanium dioxides which can provide sun protection.
- It can give your skin a matte finish.
- The formula is easily blendable and easy to apply to your skin.
- It does not offer good coverage, but it is good enough for you.
- This does not have any anti-aging benefits or good coverage qualities.
- It does not have a staying power of 24 hours but rubs off before that.
- The powder is dehydrated and chalky in texture.
We wanted to find a Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Dupe, but we found more than one. These products can act like a foundation and a pressed powder. Enlisted developments can perform the same and give you anti-aging benefits too. They provide good coverage and blur out the imperfections on your skin. The foundation pressed powder is supposed to act simultaneously as a color corrector, foundation, and setting powder.
My work says it all!