The setting powder fever is real and seems to be steaming up every day. While too much makeup can be the death of any pretty face, it’s high time we soak in the importance of good setting powders in our lives. Whether it is acing off-duty looks or strictly professional appearance, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder has become a great hit among makeup divas. If it has taught us anything, you can achieve that breathtaking look without inviting a lot of products on your face. But due to a few drawbacks, people are looking for a perfect Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupe.
The loose powder broke many hearts with its whopping price tag. So we have our eyes fixed upon 11 Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupes that will make that great base stay unflustered and on top of all your mood boards. Ladies, grab your pen and paper, for it’s time to bookmark!
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder Dupe: 11 Decent Picks
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
You can take the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder home today at just 6 dollars if you are a girl on a budget! While we were hunting for the best Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupe, we found this one stealing all the glam, and here’s how—loving the no-makeup look? This might be just for you! Available in 7 mesmerizing shades to flatter all skin tones, the face powder has left people bewitched with its cloud-soft coverage.
The particles are crushed and crumbled until they reach a bubbly stage so that you feel like pampering your skin with cotton candy! This face powder ideally helps to mask all your tiny wrinkles, prominent fine lines, and blemishes to create the perfect silky-smooth canvas!
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder shades like a suntan and honey beige give a fine spread to your skin so that there is no room for unevenness. Having garnered more than 1 lakh reviews on Amazon, this powder can even be your foundation on any fine day! Scarred that it will lose its effect? We didn’t bring this to you for anything! The powder helps blur texture, feels like air, and lasts longer than those who didn’t because you deserve to feel the best!
- Extremely long-lasting
- Too much quantity at less price!
- Very affordable
- Six sultry shades
- Hides blemishes and wrinkles
- Keeps makeup in place
- Tested by dermatologists
- It comes in a cute packaging that is travel-friendly
- Soaks your excessive facial oils and shine
- It doesn’t clog the pore.
- Climate-pledge friendly
- Some users pointed out their discontentment with talc being present as one of its ingredients. Talc has potential side effects like irritating the eyes and skin and is not considered a healthy option for the body.
e.l.f Perfect Finish HD Powder
We all love some highlighter and blush drama until it spreads on our entire face, and we look like an LED bulb! This suggests that you need some excellent setting powders. The e.l.f Perfect Finish HD Powder is the savior of many celebs and makeup artists when it comes to building the perfect base for all those photo-ready sessions! Users were dazzled away with this dupe after seeing how it gracefully sat on their skin, keeping their makeup like clockwork!
It doesn’t look patchy on the skin and glides smoothly without creating runny textures. Offering complete coverage, this sheer glowing powder creates an airbrush finish and gives you a softer look. Some users have also relied on the Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder to suit their needs.
Prepared especially with clean ingredients, the powder fights all imperfections on your face and seamlessly hides them. Feel free to wear it solo or use it to help amp up your foundation; the Elf perfect finish HD powder won’t let you down!
- Too much affordable
- Controls extra luminous shine
- It gives an HD finish
- It offers a flawless base
- Can be used to set makeup or foundation
- Smoothens spots and fine lines
- 100% vegan composition
- It provides a lightweight matte look
- Convenient to use and carry
- Free from parabens, phthalates, triclocarban
- As it’s white in the shade, applying too much can make you look ashy and grey.
NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder
Are you lost, baby girl? The power of a dewy look has led to the love for setting powders ashtray in the current times. While the trend has vanished a little, it is not entirely invisible that you don’t find what you are looking for! This luxurious-sounding powder from NYX has turned into a heartthrob of the nation with its pore-hiding technique, which it takes pride in.
The loose powder mimics Laura Mercier Translucent Powder so that you may feel you are having a flashback upon application! With its effortless texture, it gives a radiant touch to yoru face and is perfect for providing finishing hints to your makeup. It comes in two different shades of medium and dark, which you can use depending upon your color or mood.
You have to use just a little bit of this miracle to get your luscious glow under control, which will last all day. There’s a slight hint of color, which helps coat your not-so-perfect skin and makes it look smooth like glass! This stuff is vegan, so that you can embrace it right away!
- It has a perfectly baked finish.
- Boosts radiance throughout the day
- Freshes skin up
- Lightweight mineral formula
- It can be worn over moisturized skin or on makeup.
- It gives a natural-looking finish.
- Causes no transfer
- It doesn’t clog any pores.
- The formula is too powdery and loose, which flies here and there just upon dabbing slightly. A lot of the product goes to waste like this.
Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
Did anyone say bananas? Hold your breath because the Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder is here to suck away all that oil and greasiness from your face so that your skin can breathe beneath that blanket of cosmetics! Often hailed as the ‘miracle multi-tasker,’ this face powder does more than just fix your makeup right. Laced with a soft fruity scent, this budget-friendly Laura Mercier dupe is very gentle on the skin. Filling your fine lines and blemishes creates a velvety texture that feels pleasing to touch. Oil buildup often leads to breakouts, which is where this powder comes into action, keeping the danger at bay for hours.
Perfectly crafted to ace all your Instagram selfies, it helps even your skin tone and prevents the need for frequent touch-ups. Suited to go a long way, this luxury powder is like a genie in a bottle.
- It keeps oil from returning for a long time
- Brightens up skin
- Dulls and hides spots, blemishes
- Promotes even-looking texture
- Forms a protective barrier on your skin
- Crisp matte appearance
- PETA certified
- Delivers full-day coverage
- Eliminates unwanted shine
- Many users said that the powder dried their skin too much.
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
Want to banish that shine, but it keeps coming back? Here’s how you can save yourself from this relentless abuse! The Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder is an affordable replica of the expensive original! After having attracted a large fan following, this setting powder has the power to transform your dull face into an energized one. The mineral base formula present here beautifully compliments your skin and helps in retexturing it. It promotes an even look without forming cracks and imperfections. The loose powder comes in extended ranges to suit your complexion most minimally.
The powder helps set your makeup well without smudging or disturbing it by nourishing the skin with its sheer coverage. The real bonus is that it is the cheapest Laura Mercier dupe, making it even more exciting!
- Chosen by many women all over the world
- It comes without any fragrance
- Hides texture and covers them
- Extremely economical
- An exotic range of shades to choose from
- Almost identical to Laura Mercier
- Controls luster effectively
- It easily blends onto the skin
- It gives a slight note of color
- Some users complained that it gave them a cakey appearance, enhancing their texture and crevices.
Sacha BUTTERCUP LIGHT Setting Powder
Those who take your makeup seriously would know that setting powders are no joke! They bring a rhythm to your makeup to look gorgeously stunning. Setting powders are absolute beauty staples that help conceal marks, steer clear from that oily zone, and form a beautiful veil. The Sacha BUTTERCUP LIGHT Setting Powder Is a very close Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupe that leaves no ashy trail behind and helps lift your skin. With loads of 5-star reviews on Amazon, users have loved this product as it assists in hiding enlarged pores, signs of aging, etc., and goes well with all skin combinations.
This flash-friendly formula melts onto your skin like butter and delivers an airbrushed look. While it is available in 3 unique shades, the Buttercup No Color sits well on all skin types. Get ready to part with all that excessive oiliness for good!
- Absorbs oil
- Listed as one of the best setting powders on Amazon
- It helps cover fine lines and wrinkles
- It helps set contour, highlighter
- Can be used as a regular face powder
- Doesn’t leave any residue or white cast
- Microfine texture, which stays all day long
- Smoothens skin
- Blends easily
- It doesn’t cause any transfer
- Users complained that they experienced bumps on their faces after using this product for some days.
RCMA No Color Powder
The RCMA No Color Powder has stood out from the rest as the most iconic Laura Mercier dupe because of its composition, twirled and twisted until it becomes fluffy and feather-like. Believed in and endorsed by many professional makeup artists, it is one of the best alternatives, as reported by users. Present without any color, this authentic powder helps hide wrinkles, pores, and other imperfections present on the skin. The plus point of using this pigment-free formula is that it doesn’t form a caky texture on your face, so you don’t have to worry about looking like a ghost!
While Laura Mercier is more attracted to oily skin, RCMA is well united to both dry and oily skin tones. It goes translucent even on darker skin tones. The powder makes you makeup-ready like professionals, with a super-long staying power!
- It suits all skin types nicely
- Natural-looking shade
- Especially good for dry skin
- It doesn’t form flakiness
- It stays on for long
- Lightweight texture
- It stays on for a long time
- Soaks up oil well from skin
- The loose powder can dry your skin if you haven’t moisturized your face earlier.
BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
What doesn’t contain talc makes your makeup stronger! We know we are a bit extra, but another cult favorite, the BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finish Powder, is a common name on the lips of makeup junkies. You are sure to love this if you hate flashbacks. Users said they were more than happy to stumble upon this product when looking for Laura Mercier dupes. The finishing powder comes without the drama of talc, as its ingredients are devoid of it. Leaving a sheer soft finish, the powder infuses a healthy glow into your worn-out and exhausted skin.
Accompanied with stark benefits like minimizing pores, absorbing extra oil, and helping keep your makeup for a long time, the powder can be paired up with all BareMInerals foundations. Tested by dermatologists, the powder also enhances your appearance by masking all areas you want to hide, which good concealers often fail to come through!
- Efficiently filtered
- Hides imperfections with ease
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- It doesn’t consist of parabens, gluten, or talc
- No artificial fragrance added
- Complete absence of tree nut
- Some users said that the powder sparkled a lot more than usual.
Honest Invisible Blurring Loose Powder
Have you ever considered that you have been applying all the wrong loose powders? This is why they don’t work even after dumping them on all the hot spots on your face. Another enchanting Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupe has emerged into the town of beauty, with its promising benefits, which perk up your appearance. The Honest Invisible Blurring Loose Powder is an easy-to-apply guide to getting rid of that glowy radiance and welcoming a warm, neutral look. Jessica Alba swears by this, saying it helps prevent cakiness from entering your smooth base.
The brand believes in keeping its products clean, so there is a complete balance of parabens, silicons, talc, and mineral oil. Pledging to be climate-friendly, the loose powder has been tested for hypoallergenic, stopping your makeup from spilling!
- Very light in texture
- Actively assists in concealing uneven skin and blemishes
- It prevents makeup from being unruly
- It gives a mattified look
- Bids goodbye to unwanted sheen
- Approved by dermatologists
- Entirely vegan composition
- Suitable for all skin tones
- It can be used every day
- No harmful ingredients present
- Some users complained that even using a little made their fine lines and creases pop out.
- The smell was a bit like cakes for some users, which sometimes may irritate them.
L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Pro-Sweep and Lock Loose Matte Setting Face Powder
Spackle some L’Oreal Paris Tinted Loose Setting Powder with a makeup sponge, and let it do the trick. The powder comes in two alluring shades designed to match your skin tone and helps soak the unneeded oil dumped on your face. While we might be fans of glass skin that glimmers all day, having a shiny base in all your snaps can get monotonous. The powder leaves a flirtatious matte finish with super-affordable pricing that revamps your entire makeup ensemble.
The powder lasts long, so you don’t have to carry it around wherever you go, as your face won’t need anything extra. It allows equal attention to all parts of your face with its soft-look effect so that the kinky wings or peachy lips don’t go unnoticed.
- Locks makeup in place
- Easily affordable
- It has a fine micro-texture that eliminates extra shine
- Blurs pores and fine lines
- Feels gentle on the skin
- It doesn’t leave cakiness behind
- It can be used to mattify lip products
- Smoothens pores and bumps
- Creates a soft focus
- It goes with all complexions
- Too less in quantity
- Silica is one of its ingredients that may pose harm if used daily.
COVERGIRL Professional Loose Finishing Powder
Haven’t we all indulged in photo sessions only to later realize that we looked like we washed our faces with flour? While this wheatish layer can make you look embarrassing, we can’t waste all day blending it right! Want your makeup to last all night long? We have something that will pamper your undertones just right. The COVERGIRL Professional Loose Finishing Powder is the ultimate pore-blurring technique you can surprise your makeup regime with. It blends in seamlessly and goes almost undetectable.
Without leaving any cakey texture, the finishing powder makes your skin buttery-smooth. Just put on some Covergirl powder, and you will be all set to slay! Different shades are available for light complexions, and none of your furry friends have been hurt in its preparation. The translucent powder delivers a crisp tone so that you and your makeup can have a long-lasting relationship!
- Buildable coverage which gives a natural look
- It prevents the clogging of pores
- Help keep makeup undisturbed
- Different shades available
- Keeps a check on shine control
- It leaves a soft and smooth finish
- It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
- Not tested on animals
- Prevents frequent touchups
- Prepared to suit lighter shades of skin tone
You Might Like: 11 Olaplex Dupes: Affordable Picks to Try In 2022
FAQs | Laura Mercier Translucent Powder Dupe
Is Laura Mercier Translucent powder good for dry skin?
Yes, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder is excellent for any skin tone. As the powder is created by swirling, twirling, and blending into being finely milled, the powder nicely sits on your skin without enhancing your creases and fine lines. This prepares a silky-smooth canvas that will lock your makeup in place for hours.
Can I use loose powder without foundation?
Loose powders can help you give light coverage when you don’t need the foundation drama. It helps create a natural look by absorbing excess oil and shine. This lasts nicely throughout the day without having to apply tonnes of makeup.
Is setting powder and translucent powder the same?
Yes, setting powders and translucent powders can be called the same. Both of them serve the same purpose, which is to help set yoru makeup. This is usually done to realize all setting sprays so that your makeup lasts longer.
Precision powdering is an art we all need to learn in this life. Before you start fixating on the vast sea of loose powder options in showbiz, we suggest you make a soft corner for the above-mentioned Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupe, which is in every manner the ultimate go-to inspiration for celebs. Your makeup can now be where it belongs without forming a goopy mess and giving you a hard time. These classics are actual makeup essential so that your face can be ready for just about anything. Tried and tested!
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.