We had always listened to our elders talking about their physical and mental health when they stepped ahead with age. Compared to that, Our physical health stands nowhere even when we are the same age as theirs. There can be many reasons behind such issues. Thanks to innovation and research who provide us with certain dietary supplements to ensure good health. One such product is Omega Rejuvenol by primal force. But is it worth it? Let’s find out with the help of some unbiased Omega Rejuvenol reviews.
One of the significant reasons behind our poor health is our non-bonding with nature. Our body comprises five elements: water, fire, earth, air, and space. Therefore, the more we remain attached to nature, the more it will make us healthy physically and mentally. What more are the reasons behind our detrimental health. Let’s see.
- 1 Omega Rejuvenol Reviews | Why Is It Necessary?
- 2 Customer Reviews | Omega Rejuvenol Reviews
- 3 Omega Rejuvenol Reviews Alternatives
- 4 FAQs | Omega Rejuvenol Reviews
- 5 Conclusion
Omega Rejuvenol Reviews | Why Is It Necessary?
Dr. Al Sears, a USA-based professional, is behind the formation of primal force. Primal force develops supplements that provide those essential nutrients to the body, which the food we eat today fails to do. Omega rejuvenol is one such supplement that fulfills the deficiency of omega-3 in the body. What makes omega-3 a vital nutrient?
Why Is Omega Good For You?
Omega-3 is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that is relatively healthy for the body. Although fatty acids are considered detrimental to health, omega-3 and omega-6 are exceptions. Further, there are three main types of omega-3 acids. These are ALA(a plant-based acid) and EPA and DHA(animal-based fatty acids).
- ALA- Also known as alpha-linolenic acid, is found in flaxseeds, soybean, canola oil, chia seeds, walnuts, etc.
- EPA and DHA- Also known as eicosapentaenoic acid(EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid(DHA), are found in fish-based foods and fish oils.
The lack of these fatty acids can cause a lot of problems. As these are anti-inflammatory acids, their inadequacy leads to increased pain during an injury; healing becomes slow, immunity becomes weak, reduced muscle development, etc. A male adult needs at least 1.6 grams of omega-3, whereas a female adult needs 1.1 grams of omega-3. Most of the time, our body cannot extract these nutrients from the diet, and there arises the need for supplements.
Ingredients Of Omega Rejuvenol
- Cala marine oil- calamari oil is a rich source of omega-3 acid, which builds up mental and heart health. It has anti-inflammatory properties and builds up the immune system. In turn, a robust immune system enhances our body’s ability to fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Krill oil- krill is a tiny marine animal whose oil is a rich source of EPA and DHA omega-3. Specially used to treat dry eyes, krill oil helps balance various heart and kidney-related problems like diabetes, thyroid, and arthritis.
- Retinyl palmitate- vitamin A palmitate, also known as retinyl palmitate, is found in different food items like egg yolks, liver, fish, and milk products. It helps conquer multiple eye-related diseases and is best suited for skin burns due to the sun.
- Cholecalciferol- A fantastic source of vitamin D, helps maintain bone density. Weak bones are more prone to breakage. Lack of vitamin D can also lead to various cardiovascular diseases, depression, and acute weight loss.
- Glycerine- This water-like odorless substance prevents harmful bacteria from reacting with the skin and prevents irritation and rashes.
Benefits of Omega Rejuvenol
- Helps maintain triglyceride Health- An increased amount of Triglycerides is considered harmful for the body. Triglyceride is nothing but a kind of fat absorbed from carbs we intake daily and helps provide stamina within the meals. Its increased amount leads to the hardening of blood vessels and arteries, leading to increased chances of strokes and heart attacks. However, omega rejuvenol is quite helpful in reducing the number of triglycerides in the body.
- Supports joint health- joints need a certain amount of greasing or specifically saying fatty acids for proper functioning. Therefore, omega rejuvenol helps promote joint health and strong bone density.
- Helps in relieving certain diseases- Omega rejuvenol does help in reducing certain diseases like arthritis, diabetes, blood pressure, or thyroid. However, this statement shouldn’t be misunderstood because it will cure the core problems.
- Improves vision
- Boosts antioxidants level
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Restores bone density
- Supports cognitive functions
- Cures dry eyes
- Promotes healthy heart and lungs
- Encourage healthy levels of blood sugar
- Reduces early signs of aging
- Quite pricey
- Bad smell
- The number of fatty acids per capsule are less
Customer Reviews | Omega Rejuvenol Reviews
Lauren says, “I came across this product due to my decreasing cardiovascular health. As I have to travel five days a week because of my job, my sleep patterns are pretty disturbed, and intake of a healthy diet is far-fetched. Intake of omega rejuvenol hasn’t brought any extraordinary benefits to my health. Although I can feel an improvement in my vision, the main reason behind my use of omega rejuvenol is cardiovascular issues, in which I haven’t seen any benefits.”
Sasha says, “I have been using this product for the last two months and honestly speaking; I am not so satisfied with the results. Although I can see a little improvement in my bone density, my expectations were a little high considering the hype around the product.”
Omega Rejuvenol Reviews Alternatives
- Bold fit flaxseed omega-three supplements- Sold by the brand Boldfit, these vegetarian and gluten-free supplements help build up the immune system.
- Persona- persona takes an online quiz to assess their customer’s needs before going forward with their customizable supplements. Most of their supplements are enriched with EPA, DHA, and DPA, which helps build bone density.
- Nordic naturals ultimate omega- These lemon-flavored capsules help build up the strength and make necessary antioxidants.
|Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega, Lemon Flavor - 90 Soft Gels - 1280 mg Omega-3 - High-Potency Omega-3...||Check Price|
FAQs | Omega Rejuvenol Reviews
Is Omega Rejuvenol good for you?
Considering all the intentions behind making this supplement, it can be regarded as very healthy for the body. However, what plays a vital role in how your body reacts to it. Will it absorb all the essential acids, or will its intake go vain? Considering your physician’s advice plays a significant role in this case.
What is the cost of a single bottle of Omega Rejuvenol?
A single bottle may cost you around $**, which is quite pricey. However, with a single purchase of 3 bottles, you will be charged $** per bottle. Adding on to this, an amount equal to three bottles of $** after saving of 10% will be deducted with the first order only.
Is omega rejuvenol worth a purchase? Well, it depends on your body type. But considering a general opinion formed with the help of omega rejuvenol reviews, its results aren’t satisfactory. People didn’t find it as efficient as they expected it to be. Therefore, since everybody has a different body, you and your physician can better judge how it will react to your immune system. Be vigilant with your purchase if you are already on certain prescribed medications by your doctor or pregnant.
I aim to help as many people I can with the knowledge & experience I hold in skincare & makeup. Watching friends & HIMYM is my guilty pleasure 😀