Blush looks good on everyone, and if you are not so much into the healthy glow and flustered look, then you have probably been using all the wrong ones! The right blush helps wake up your whole face and emphasizes your cheekbones. Celeb-inspired brands have been amassing love from users for quite some time, so, naturally, this Disney Beauty had to step up! Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty’s Liquid Blush has saturated the market with its debut, which took makeup lovers prisoner at first glance.
The lightweight formula of the exotic blush series claims to add magic to your life and light your cheeks with a sun-kissed glow! But people started looking for a Rare Beauty Blush Dupe when they found out the price of the blush.
The range offers trendy colors to pamper your cheeks, but sadly people are not yet ready to spend so much on a mini jar in one go. This makes it necessary to find 11 budget-friendly blushes that your cheeks will love!
- 1 Rare Beauty Blush Dupe | Budget-Friendly Options
- 1.1 FLOWER BEAUTY Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks
- 1.2 Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush Makeup
- 1.3 e.l.f. Putty Blush
- 1.4 NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint
- 1.5 NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick
- 1.6 SHANY Paraben Free HD Liquid Blush
- 1.7 L’oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush
- 1.8 e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick
- 1.9 Milani Cheek Kiss Liquid Blush Makeup – Blendable & Buildable Cheek Blush
- 1.10 Palladio I’m Blushing 2-in-1 Cheek and Lip Tint
- 1.11 Honest Beauty Crème Cheek + Lip Color
- 2 FAQs | Rare Beauty Blush Dupe
- 2.1 What is the best Rare Beauty Blush Drugstore Dupe?
- 2.2 Is Rare Beauty Blush Revolution worth it?
- 2.3 What are the Rare Beauty Blush Ingredients?
- 2.4 Is Rare Beauty Blush Non-comedogenic?
- 2.5 When does Rare Beauty Blush expire?
- 2.6 Can Rare Beauty Liquid Blush be used on lips?
- 2.7 Is the Revolution Beauty’s Blush Bomb good?
- 2.8 What Rare Beauty Blush shade should I get?
- 2.9 Is Rare Beauty Blush good for oily skin?
- 3 Closure
Rare Beauty Blush Dupe | Budget-Friendly Options
In 2020, the brainchild of Selena Gomez, Rare Beauty Blush, had captured everyone’s curiosity, and with good reason. This take on an airy liquid blush has stolen the sleep from users’ eyes overnight and has become one of the most desired products in the beauty industry. The whole idea of this glazed beauty is based on a gel blush, which is thick enough to feel like a cream, and at the same time, feels weightless in space like a silky liquid.
The good news for users is that the blush is super pigmented and nothing like the sheer formulas you have been fooling your skin with! Featured in 11 dewy and matte shades, the splotch of color is just what your cheeks need to look flushed, and comes in different shades of pink, rose, and berries!
The obsession is still accurate and has got many people’s interests piqued. Who is asking if the hype about the blush is worth it? Talking about the formula, the pigments present are super bold, and a single dot is enough to satisfy the warm lining of your cheeks. The cushiony soft cream creates drama as you blend it and comes with a doe-foot applicator so that a little goes a long way.
When the question arose if the awe-inspired blush lasts, then yes, it lasts throughout the clock on any given day! But the blush stands proud at 20 dollars, so many makeup artists have been peeping into this whole matter and finally come up with 11 ideas to save your wallet from emptying!
FLOWER BEAUTY Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks
Who would have thought Drew Barrymore could be the answer to all your prayers? We don’t mean to brag, but the FLOWER BEAUTY Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks in the shade Melon has been reported as a soul-sister doppelganger for Rare Beauty’s liquid blush in the shade ‘Lucky.’ This tube has been enveloped in health with its formula that makes your cheeks pop instantly! Harmoniously packed with essential ingredients, the gel cream feels almost weightless on the layers of your skin.
The blush has bagged many awards, like BRIDES Beauty Awards 2019 and Glamour Beauty Awards 2019, and is one of the brand’s bestsellers. There are eight delicious shades in total, and each one never fails to give your cheeks a radiant smile! Get ready to accentuate the apple of your cheeks with this perfect dose of flush, for your skin has been craving this beauty for a long time!
- It leaves a sultry glossy finish
- Available at half the price of the original
- Silky and lightweight
- It leaves a radiant finish on the skin
- Ultra blendable and gives cheek a flushed look instantly
- Does not leave any dusty residue behind
- It goes with all skin tones
- Vegan composition
- It does not lead to stains
- It comes with a precision dropper applicator
- Never been tested on animals
- Six shades in total to choose from
- Blends seamlessly on the skin
- The shades may not look good on all skin complexions.
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush Makeup
Are you dreaming of getting dew-dumped cheeks overnight? The Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush Makeup can make your dreams come true with its flirtatious shade Berry Flame, which looks almost like the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush in the shade Lucky. Users have been going ga-ga over this tint as it slithers on the skin like silk, leaving behind an iridescent glow.
The blush is loaded with colorful pigments, which delivers a rich payoff of color and pumps up your cheeks with a natural flushed look, just like salons. The formula has been based on an advanced technology that strives to make your makeup flawless, to make your skin imperfections. Allow your cheeks to enjoy the six irresistible shades, and bid a permanent goodbye to be dull and lifeless cheekbones!
- Easily Affordable
- It leaves a flirtatious sheer finish on the skin
- Glides like silk on the skin
- Infuses cheeks with a dewy glow
- Lightweight and oil-free
- Contains soft colored pigments
- Water-based formula
- It gives cheeks a natural tinted look
- It comes in six different shades
- Gel-cream blush is easy to apply
- The procedure is too watery.
e.l.f. Putty Blush
Known for its creamy and ultra-pigmented composition, the name of the e.l.f. Putty Blush is on every pair of lips who wish to have the luxury of the perfect Rare Beauty Blush Dupe. Economically priced, this blush solves half the problems you would have to face while creating an expensive option, thereby making a dent in your purse. The blush is a popular drugstore choice dedicated to giving your cheeks an island glow with its skin-repairing ingredients like argan oil and vitamin E.
This hydrates the skin and adds a layer of nourishment and fuzzy moisture. Different shades are available based on an island theme so that you can pick out your shadow in the best way. E.L.F. makes its clients proud by formulating cruelty-free, vegan, and toxic-free products so that your skin feels safe. It can be a great blush for mature skin.
- A cost-effective option
- Made with argan oil, and vitamin E
- Feels velvety and weightless on the skin
- Loaded with pigments
- Emphasizes nourishment and hydration
- It gives your cheeks a flustered and lit-from-within glow
- It leaves a mattified finish
- 100% cruelty-free and vegan
- Possesses a cream-to-powder formula
- Does not become sticky
- It goes with all skin complexions
- Available in sixteen enchanting shades
- It may not blend easily and make foundation cakey.
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint
The blush rulebook says that your cheeks deserve something as good as the Soft Cheek Tint from the revolutionary brand NYX Professional. According to experts, the tint gives your cheeks a rosy glow with just one neat dab, with a forgiving formula that is easily blendable with fingertips. The cream blush is 100% vegan and comes in six different shades for you to choose from.
They have been designed to enhance all types of skin complexions, so you won’t have to try hard to find the right match. The doe-feet applicator makes the application super flexible and offers excellent precision. Users said the formula feels supple, plush, and does not weigh your face down. At the end of the day, if you desire a natural look, add this one to your cart!
- Available at almost half the price of Rare Beauty
- It has six breathtaking shades
- It comes with a doe-foot applicator for smooth application
- Lightweight formula
- Creamy and whipped blush to add a natural tone
- Offers medium coverage
- You can easily blend it with fingers
- There are not many reviews to measure its efficacy.
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick
Who said you couldn’t ditch your regular lip shade and turn things uber cool by making it into a cheek blush? According to many users, the NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick is all the rage if you want an alternative for Rare Beauty Blush. The plush matte consistency promises there will be no transfer up to 16 hours, in addition to cracking, fading, or smudging.
Feel free to doll up your lips with the plethora of colors available here that claim to feel comfy on your delicate skin throughout the day. NYX strongly believes that animals belong in arms and not in labs, so all their products have been stamped to be cruelty-free. The butter-like texture amplifies the beauty of all complexions so that you feel good whenever you need it!
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- No fading, no transfer
- Does not smudge
- Cruelty-free certified by PETA
- It helps to enhance all complexions
- Can stay up for sixteen hours
- It leaves a smooth, matte finish
- It has 31 shades in total
- It may make skin dry a bit.
SHANY Paraben Free HD Liquid Blush
This beauty in the tint Distinctive is an ideal alternative if you have been thinking about Rare Beauty Blush in the shade Faith for quite some time. And the good news is users don’t need to break their banks to get this blush. Featuring a creamy consistency, the formula serves the purpose of both blush and a highlighter, thereby adding more definition to your cheeks.
It offers natural hydration and leaves a soft, radiant shine on your cheeks. In addition to enhancing your natural skin color, the formula also gives your skin a touch of natural ingredients that feel super smooth. There are five exotic shades under this range, and the brand has received the nod of approval from PETA.
- Cream-to-powder formulation
- It has skin-hydrating properties
- Exudes a radiant glow from the skin
- It helps sculpt the cheekbone area
- Designed with natural ingredients
- Never been tested on animals
- Super affordable and economical
- Does not flake
- Liquid-to-[powder formula lasts all-day
- Suitable for all skin types
- Easily portable as it comes in a cute pump bottle
- The applicator pushes out a lot of products at once.
L’oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush
After the craze of getting an excellent Rare Beauty Blush Dupe got people swooning, we decided to find you the best alternative. The L’oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush is one among them and is so much cost-effective that you will find it at almost half the price of the real thing. This product’s approach to makeup is unique, as the brand uses Opti-Blurr Technology to give your cheeks a refreshing boost.
According to an Amazon user, the blush has the magic of anti-aging properties wrapped with itself, which masks your wrinkles and fine lines with flair. The texture is soft like a cushion and feels like silk sandwiched between your lips. The blush creates a flawless lift, which redefines the structure of your cheeks, and makes your skin look more voluminous than ever before. This blush will be a good start if you want to put your best fashion foot forward; this blush will be a good start!
- It gives your cheeks a youthful finish
- Wards off your skin’s dullness
- Uses a unique Opti Blurr Technology
- Keeps freshness intact
- It possesses anti-aging properties
- It feels like a cushion on the skin
- Helps erase fine lines, and wrinkles
- Significantly less quantity according to price
- It is more expensive than Rare Beauty itself.
e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick
Now, the e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick can be your one-stop solution if you wish to amp up your eyes, lips, and cheeks in a single go! The stick possesses a cream-to-powder formula that glides softly on the skin like a whisper. Shades like Dazzling Peony easily imitate the cool pinkish hues of the Rare Beauty Blush series. These are highly blendable, and you can use them as your everyday eyeshadow, lipstick, or even blush. Users said the formula feels very smooth upon touch and is weightless.
Unlike others in the drugstores, this one does not feel sticky and offers nourishment to some extent. Available at a sweet price point, this product is free of all toxins and caters to all skin types.
- Made with skin-loving ingredients
- Cream-to-powder formula
- Non-greasy and lightweight
- You can use it on the eyes, lips, as well as cheeks
- Shea butter adds smoothness to the skin
- Vitamin E gives deep nourishment
- It provides a luminous hint of color
- 100% cruelty-free, vegan
- It comes in five beautiful shades
- Flatters all skin tones seamlessly
- It finishes off very fast if you use makeup frequently.
Milani Cheek Kiss Liquid Blush Makeup – Blendable & Buildable Cheek Blush
Selena Gomez makeup lovers know that this Cheek Kiss blush from Milani is all set to steal your hearts with its most-sough-after shade Pink Flirt, which according to reports, mirrors the looks of the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Blush in the shade Happy. Enriched with the goodness of pomegranate, rose extracts, and watermelon, the formula is a creamy delicacy to your cheeks and makes them more kissable. People also consider it as an ideal Dior Rosy Glow Blush dupe.
The brand is obsessed with clean beauty and is concerned for your skin’s wellness. It is for this reason many makeup lovers are prying their eyes on this one. The talc-free formula has never been tested on animals and comes in six stunning hues, which last long. It melts instantly on your cheeks, creating a scintillating glow, and pampering your cheekbones.
- Enriched with pomegranate, rose extract, and watermelon
- It gives an ultra-blendable and buildable coverage
- Adds refined definition to cheekbones
- Available in six shades
- Creates a healthy-looking glow
- Formulated without the presence of oils
- Keeps breakouts away
- Never been tested on animals
- A little amount goes a long way
- According to many Amazon users, the formula is sheer and feels bare on the skin.
Palladio I’m Blushing 2-in-1 Cheek and Lip Tint
The Palladio I’m Blushing 2-in-1 Cheek and Lip Tint has received viral fame on Amazon with over 8k reviews for its botanical and vitamin-infused formula that nourishes your skin like a magic wand! The multi-use stick contains the soothing care of aloe, camellia, safflower, ginkgo Biloba, ginseng, and chamomile, adding moisturization to the dermal layers.
The bar leaves a shimmery layer on your lips and cheeks to give you a fuller-looking face. Available in five different shades that claim to compliment every skin complexion, the stick contains pearlescent pigments to take your dull makeup look up a notch, and allow your skin to look healthy and alive. The formula is 100% paraben and cruelty-free, and you can blend it easily with the ease of your fingertip!
- Lightweight formula, buildable
- It leaves a glowing shimmery finish
- Multi-use stick for both lips and cheeks
- Contains pearlescent pigments
- The range has six different shades
- Matches all skin tones with finesse
- Offers deep moisturization
- It can also be used as an excellent eye shadow
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, vegan composition
- It has never been tested on animals
- Infused with many botanical and vitamins
- Travel-friendly option
- After some time, the color seems to be missing altogether.
Honest Beauty Crème Cheek + Lip Color
Jessica Biel is a fan of this multitasker, and so are all the users who have tried it! The Honest Beauty Crème Cheek + Lip Color is an iconic blend of fruits like blackberry, raspberry, and grapes, effortlessly mimicking some of the ingredients present in the Rare Beauty Blush. The formula has punchy pigments, which leave a sheer payoff on your cheeks. You can also utilize the blush to accentuate your lips, like the cherry on the cake!
Four shades named peony pink, plum berry, coral peach, and rose pink are featured in this range, which will give you a similar tint to Grace, Lucky, and Joy belonging to the original. If you don’t like nasties like petrolatum, paraffin, silicones, mineral oils, and synthetic fragrances incorporated in your makeup, your skin will love this one!
- Physician-tested and dermatologist certified
- Vegan composition
- Never been tested on animals
- These can be used on lips too
- Blends easily on the skin
- It gives a dewy glow
- Cheaper than Rare Beauty
- It comes in four sensational colors
- The formula contains unique multi-fruit extracts
- It does not contain harmful ingredients like paraffin and silicones.
- It may cause peeling of the makeup after some time.
FAQs | Rare Beauty Blush Dupe
What is the best Rare Beauty Blush Drugstore Dupe?
According to many Tik Tok users, the Makeup Revolution Blush Bomb Cream Blusher series has been a perfect dupe for the Rare Beauty Blush. People who have tried the Revolution products came too close to satisfying customers. You might just need to dab on some more layers than you would in the case of Rare Beauty to get more pigment.
Is Rare Beauty Blush Revolution worth it?
The celeb-owned beauty brand has garnered over 1.5 billion views on social media platforms like TikTok, which speaks volumes about the product’s popularity among beauty enthusiasts.
What are the Rare Beauty Blush Ingredients?
The brand says that the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush by Selena Gomez has been crafted uniquely in an ethereal blend of botanicals of lotus, gardenia, and white water lily. This help provides your skin with soothing relief and also nourishes the skin. Other ingredients in the formula are Nymphaea Odorata Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, and Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract.
Is Rare Beauty Blush Non-comedogenic?
Yes, the formula of the blush is entirely vegan, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic. Not only will it not clog your pores, but this dermatologist-tested product has also been prepared with light oils and spherical powders that blend on your skin effortlessly, infusing your skin with a silky satin glow.
When does Rare Beauty Blush expire?
Its common knowledge and dermatologists suggest that makeup blush creams should; be used and replaced within one year before the date they have been opened.
Can Rare Beauty Liquid Blush be used on lips?
According to the brand, the blush has been specially designed to enhance the beauty and depth of your cheeks, so you cannot put it on your lips. However, users may opt to wear this unofficially and use it on their lips to give their regular lip shade a spicy twist. This makes for a tremendous monochromatic makeup look and enhances the definition of one’s lips.
Is the Revolution Beauty’s Blush Bomb good?
Yes, the product has exceeded the expectations of many makeup divas who believe in giving their cheeks a natural pop of color without too much effort. It is not only cheaper than the original but is lightweight. The silky formula gives a nice flush of tint, which makes your cheeks look sunkissed and shares some common ingredients with Rare Beauty Blush.
What Rare Beauty Blush shade should I get?
You can decide to get a good blush shade by visiting the brand’s official website and taking the shade finder quiz. Taking the quiz usually helps many users to come down to the best-suited shade of blush, which will match their skin tone seamlessly.
Is Rare Beauty Blush good for oily skin?
As the product is non-comedogenic, users should know that it won’t lead to nasty breakouts. However, it is entirely up to the customer, depending upon the look they want to achieve. People with oily skin usually prefer a mattifying blush to cream blushes to prevent their skin from looking extra shiny.
According to Rare Beauty Blush Dupe Reddit reviews, the lip stain has a real staying power that claims to add to your glam every minute. The buildable formula infuses a nice wash of color to give your cheeks a subtle hint of natural makeup look.
These beauty brands are no less popular than the real thing itself and have got almost every beauty guru out there crushing on them for their cost-effectiveness and versatility. You get the opportunity to experiment with different colors, be they pastels, vibrant tones, or loud shades.
Be it warm coffee, nuance caramel, or pink mania; this range contains all there is to make your cheeks flutter with blush!
My work says it all!