Diving into the world of vitamin C will tell you one thing for sure – now it’s a need more than a want. You must know how its magic works, or else you wouldn’t be here! The powerful age fighter has left many mouths in awe and celebs stunned, with its incredible ability to bring back the natural glow sitting within you, but in a much more sophisticated way. If you are a diehard lover of skincare, you must be aware that the Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum has been making noise in the industry for quite some time with its strong claims to reinvent your skin. People started looking for an ideal Skinceuticals Ce Ferulic Dupe when they noticed minimal changes from the original.
Skin-brightening is one of those things we all secretly wish for. So here’s presenting you with the 11 most-wanted Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Dupes, cheaper, just like the original, before your beauty becomes the dear departed!
Also Read: 11 Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand Dupes | Similar & Affordable Picks
Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Dupe | Way To Suffice Your Beauty Needs?
Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum turned many heads in the cosmetic sector with its entry, which created a blast among every other skincare enthusiast. The serum boasts of a formula that acts as a blanket of protection for your skin in the face of all environmental stressors. It helps diminish wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and sun spots so that your radiance is well nurtured and does not become a thing of the past! Users claimed it was the best way to address your skin concerns like tired-looking skin, skin pigmentation, and more. Its potent antioxidant properties let you bask in your true glow without facing any more drama.
As much as we love to hear all this, it’s challenging to move past the fact that the serum is offered at a whopping price, which you won’t get without feeling a bit poor. We saw this as the perfect opportunity to bring you a bunch of alternatives so that your skin can have the best without losing dollars!
Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum
Skinceuticals Ce Ferulic Dupe Timeless features a universally-loved formula that has been specially curated with vitamin C, vitamin E, and Ferulic acid, which form a healthy blend. This mixture energizes your skin cells by promoting collagen production, correcting pigmentation, and fighting environmental stressors to shield your skin’s protective barrier.
What makes us a fan of this serum is that it comes packed in an airtight bottle, disrupting the inflow of oxygen, thereby keeping the serum effective for longer. If you are looking for affordable ways to brighten your skin, this serum will quench your skin’s thirst!
- Lightweight texture
- It feels non-greasy
- It has hyaluronic acid, which boosts hydration
- Wards of aging signs
- Rich in antioxidants which keep skin healthy
- Vitamin C brightens skin from within
- Promotes cell turnover
- Firmer skin tone with collagen
- Restores skin from free radical damage
- Wards of skin discoloration
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens
- Cruelty-free composition
- It is a bit sensitive to temperature and may oxidize soon.
TruSkin Vitamin C Serum
With above 14k reviews on Amazon, the TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is one of the ideal options if you want the best c e ferulic serum dupe. Offering a timeless promise of reinventing your skin, this serum has many organic elements that maintain your skin’s health. Vitamin C, witch hazel, jojoba oil, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E pamper your cells and cleanse away all impurities, leaving behind pure radiance.
Not only does it help unveil fresher-looking skin, but it also improves your wrinkles, delivers an even-looking skin, pumps up collagen, blurring tough spots, shield skin from external damage, and add an illuminating glow. This plant-based formulation steers clear from nasties like parabens, sulfates, etc., so your skin is in good hands!
- Infuses hydration to skin cells
- It makes skin glow from inside
- It helps deliver firmer and tighter skin
- Made of clean and organic elements
- Softens the appearance of aging signs
- Improves skin texture by smoothening it
- Leaping Bunny certified
- Suitable for all skin types
- It does not contain sulfates, fragrances, parabens, synthetic colors, phthalates, PEGs, or GMOs.
- It may take a lot of time to show noticeable results.
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum
The La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum is a cocktail of fascinating ingredients that assist in refining your skin texture without disturbing it. The formula contains signature ingredients like pure vitamin C, salicylic acid, and neurosensine. This keeps all free radical damage at bay and improves the appearance of aging signs.
The serum banishes the look of dullness from your skin and helps reinvigorate it with natural ingredients like salicylic acid, which cleanses dirt and grime. Pure vitamin C is a catalyst in speeding up your brightness so your skin can reach its true potential! The formula is allergy-tested and non-comedogenic.
- Boosts radiance like no other
- It has 10% of pure vitamin C
- Leaves skin feeling very soft
- The formula elevates levels of hydration
- Rich with skin-pampering ingredients
- It helps refines every inch of your skin
- Cleans impurities and dirt
- Soothes skin from within
- Successfully tested for allergens
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- It does not clog pores
- The scent may be too much sometimes.
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum with Vitamin E
Vitamin C is a miracle ingredient, and no doubt, many beauty experts have been counting on it since the beginning of their skincare journey. The Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum with Vitamin E mirrors the original greatly. It has been enriched with konjac root, promoting skin elasticity and increasing moisturization.
All makeup enthusiasts have wanted to get their hands on this serum for its stable vitamin C, which sits best on your sensitive skin without causing any irritation. The formula does not oxidize and has a light yellow tint to it. It removes the layer of dullness and leaves your skin cheerful with a boost of refreshing brightness.
- It soothes skin with antioxidants.
- Elevates hydration levels by supplying hyaluronic acid to the skin
- It keeps skin plump and supple
- Minimizes signs of wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes
- It does not oxidize
- It makes skin softer and smoother
- Perfect for acne-prone and sensitive skin
- It has been formulated with eight active ingredients
- It eliminates excessive dryness and controls sebum
- non-GMO, and cruelty-free
- It does not feel moisturizing enough.
Paula’s Choice BOOST C15 Super Booster 15% Vitamin C with Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid
Put together in a holy blend of ingredients that will awaken your beauty, this Vitamin C serum from Paula’s Choice is yet another Skinceuticals CE Ferulic dupe. The formula has a forgiving pH of 3, which agrees with all skin types. You can wear it alone or mix it with your everyday moisturizer.
This way, your skin gets hours of supple moisturization without making your foundation too cakey. It contains 15% vitamin C, giving you a deep-lit glow and firming up your facial features.
- Matches all types of skin
- It provides deep nourishment
- De-stresses skin
- Corrects uneven skin tone
- Remedies discoloration, post-acne marks
- It helps kick out dullness
- It has been prepared with essential vitamins and peptides
- The formula features a balanced pH
- Treats skin irregularities like wrinkles, fine lines
- Reveals inner glowing skin
- Contains no fragrance, parabens
- A bit pricey
- It may irritate in some cases.
Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum
Vitamin C knows no discrimination when it comes to skincare. Almost every skincare junkie is crazy about its benefits, as it renews your facial glow, making it breathtaking. Like the original, the Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum has a reputation for revitalizing your skin with a packet of ingredients like vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid.
Get rid of that uneven texture clinging to your skin with this serum in your beauty cabinet. So if you want to give your traditional vitamin C serum a break, you should mark this on your wishlist!
- Formula backed by science
- It consists of ingredients that are powerful 50x more than the regular vitamin C
- Amplifies your skin’s radiance
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes
- Calms skin from within with antioxidants
- It helps fight dehydrated skin and restores natural bounce
- Improves texture by evening out skin
- Unscented formula
- It goes well with all types of skin
- The serum is cheaper than Skinceuticals but still has a whopping price tag.
ACURE Brightening Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid Serum
Sometimes you don’t need to throw in your stack of dollars, and the cheaper alternatives will get your job done, just like you want them to. The ACURE Brightening Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid Serum is one such ideal Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Dupe, which is super affordable and comes built-in an organic blend of elements.
These ingredients like vitamin C, ferulic acid, pineapple extract, and matcha tea have essential hydrating properties to replenish your skin’s needs and fulfill them. The formula is entirely vegan, feels very gentle, and helps uncover the ultimate glow you have longed for. It creates a layer of advanced protection on your skin against damage so it can feel safe!
- It feels effortlessly lightweight on the skin
- Accelerates your glow
- Wards of signs of dullness and exhausted-looking skin
- It has been designed with ingredients like matcha tea, and pineapple extract
- Prepared for all skin types
- 100% vegan formula
- It helps fend off radical damage
- It makes skin appear bright and healthy
- Never tests on animals
- Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Mineral oil-free, Petrolatum free, and Formaldehyde free
- It takes quite some time to absorb onto the skin.
Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C is a standard gold skin treatment, and for good reasons. It promises to keep away environmental damage and supports a healthy skin tone. Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum has gained much attention from skincare enthusiasts who often dig for affordable and effective products to enhance their complexion. The serum has a group of active ingredients like Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid, and Vitamin E so that you can restructure your skin before hydrated and plumped-up skin becomes a thing of the past.
Retinol and niacinamide also grace this formula and help correct aging signs, and maintain your appearance, so that you can put your best face forward!
- Boosts collagen to firm up skin
- It helps cleanse pores from deep within
- It offers a good exfoliation which removes layers of dirt
- It helps achieve even skin tone
- The formula is loaded with natural ingredients
- Never hurts animals
- Shields skin against further damage from free radicals
- Diminishes chances of breakouts
- It helps calm down inflammation, or irritated skin
- Wards off aging signs
- Some ingredients in the formula may react with your skin.
artnaturals Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum
Your skin type may be oily, dry, sensitive, or in combination; everyone deserves a chance at better and brighter skin! Many Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Before and After have indicated that this vitamin C serum from Artnaturals has what it takes to play the role of a perfect dupe. Free of nasties like sulfates, and parabens, the formula has been formulated with clean ingredients like vitamin C, E, hyaluronic acid, Gotu Kola, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe Vera, which pamper your skin rightfully.
It helps weaken various aging signs, adds sufficient nourishment, and vanish dullness. The formula boasts of its 100% cruelty-free formula as it believes in having animals on its arms, not in labs. Vegan lovers would be happy, too, as this serum ticks this checkbox!
- It has vitamin E as its active ingredient.
- Diminishes sun spots, wrinkles, fine lines, creases, etc
- It comes with a scent of vitamin C
- Pumps up skin with hydration
- It actively participates in pumping up collagen
- It has high-quality botanical ingredients
- It does not irritate the skin or cause redness
- It offers a calming effect on the skin
- It may cause your skin to break out.
Naturium Vitamin C Complex Face Serum
Being crafted with a bioactive fruit complex, active amplifier, and 100% stable L-Ascorbic acid, this serum claims to do wonders for your skin. The formula features an appropriate pH level that perfectly syncs with your skin without disturbing its balance. Vitamin C is responsible for giving the skin a layer of protection against environmental stressors, reducing aging signs, and enhancing your skin’s natural glow.
Made with such advanced and potent ingredients, it is 10x more effective than your regular bland serums and believes in keeping it clean with non-toxic elements. Users said that this serum gave their skin a much-needed break it deserved from the everyday fight and acted as a getaway for plump and rejuvenated skin.
- Pampers the skin with anti-aging benefits
- Non-irritating formula
- Enhances efficiency of skin
- Lightweight, which absorbs easily
- It has been made of multifold benefits ingredients
- It provides 100x antioxidant protection
- Loaded with a fruit blend
- Amps up overall complexion
- Boosts production of collagen
- It may take time to give good results.
Cosmetic Skin Solutions Vitamin C + E Serum Advanced Formula
Speaking of today, is there anyone who does not want glowing skin? We hardly doubt that! Introducing a splurge of antioxidant benefits into your vitamin C serum is not new. Many influential beauty experts worldwide swear by this, as the formula revamps your skin’s health by supplying it with all its deficient needs.
This serum has also been combined with Asiatic acid and Glutathione, a breakthrough technology in nursing your skin back to its glam. This brings a lot of antioxidant goodness, ensuring your skin gets the healthy treatment it deserves.
- Patent-pending superantioxidant treatment
- Combats outside factors to protect the skin’s surface
- It gives youthful-looking skin
- It offers anti-aging benefits
- Keeps skin tight and firmer
- Enhances brightness by infusing a natural glow
- Diminishes sun spots
- Corrects discoloration
- It keeps skin fresh
- Cruelty-free composition
- Free of parabens
- It has got a very unpleasant smell.
FAQs | Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Dupe
Is Drunk Elephant vitamin C as good as SkinCeuticals?
Yes, it can be said that both brands have a strong reputation for their vitamin C serum formulas, which have broken the internet, and surprisingly share a lot of similarities. The same hero ingredients like 15% l-ascorbic acid vitamin C, 1% vitamin E and .5% ferulic acid are present in both the formulas. Both serums are devoid of alcohol, fragrance, and oil. They strive to remove your skin’s dullness and unveil a fresh, radiant glow.
Why is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic so good?
Many Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Dupe Reddit reviews have brought to light the real reason why people are going after this serum. It has pure 15% vitamin C, which energizes your skin with a burst of freshness, fights off aging signs, pampers skin cells with antioxidants, and promotes younger-looking skin.
Why is Skinceuticals C E Ferulic so expensive?
The serum and all other products by the revolutionary skincare brand are made to undergo extensive testing. This ensures that the product’s efficacy remains intact for a long time and is stable, so these have a high price point.
You Might Like: Drmtlgy VS Skinceuticals | Which One Is The True Host For Your Skin?
Ever since a person steps into her daily skincare ritual, they are sure to come across needing a good vitamin C serum, which will be their ride or die. This definitive guide of Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Dupe can be your go-to if you want to dazzle them away with the brightest skin of your life. While the original never fails to amplify your authentic beauty, these alternatives are no less and have made a name for themselves in the top columns of skincare articles. Luckily, no more feeling steep over the price tags, so get them in your beauty basket!
I aim to help as many people I can with the knowledge & experience I hold in skincare & makeup. Watching friends & HIMYM is my guilty pleasure 😀