The thought of replenished skin makes us even more curious to know about specific chemical and electro-current treatments like microcurrent, red light therapy, etc. But can the benefit of these treatments only be gained at a clinic or along with the dermatologist? No, several objects and devices have come into being to fulfill these needs in the comfort of the home. This brings the frame to the two most talked-about devices recently: Solawave and Nuface. What is the significance of both devices? How are they similar and different from each other? Let’s discuss it in this article on Solawave VS Nuface.
Innovation today had come to that level when the technologies that were earlier found in expensive clinical devices are now put in a compact form within small devices. The treatments that required a considerable amount of time in the clinic can now easily be carried out within a few minutes per day in the comfort of our homes. Both Solawave and Nuface have devised innovative devices that simplify our schedules and save time. But are these products worth a purchase? Let’s see.
- 1 Solawave VS Nuface | Which One To Choose?
- 2 Product Range
- 3 FAQs | Solawave VS Nuface
- 4 Closure | Solawave VS Nuface
Solawave VS Nuface | Which One To Choose?
Solawave is a combined reality of the dreams of those individuals who struggle with their skin issues. Therefore, their mindset of innovating a product to solving skin issues from the core gave birth to Solawave. Solawave took the efforts of various entrepreneurs, designers, and engineers to come into reality. Their motive of bringing attention to the holistic beauty of an individual at an affordable price makes them stand out in the market. Within just 5 minutes of use per day, Solawave claims to nourish and smooth out the skin from the very beneath.
|SolaWave 4-in-1 Facial Wand | Red Light Therapy for Face and Neck | Microcurrent Facial Device for...||Check Price|
|NuFACE Trinity Starter Kit - Facial Toning Device||Check Price|
Nuface results from the deep conviction of three ladies, carol cole and her daughters, Tera Peterson and Kim Morales. Their belief in providing an easy to handle microcurrent device to their customers led to the birth of Nuface. Nuface is a microcurrent device that is easily accessible at home and provides a current of approximately 335 microamps through the device. Their clients who demanded a microcurrent treatment at their homes were answered in the form of Nuface. This FDA-approved device adds lift and rotors to the face in just 5 minutes of use per day.
Technologies Behind Solawave
- Red light therapy- Red light therapy is a powerful treatment that helps skin improve and nourish itself. It is a complete power-packed therapy to reduce early signs of aging and enhances hair growth in people with androgenic alopecia. Moreover, it helps reduce sebum production and stimulates fibroblasts in the skin, which helps make collagen. On the other hand, collagen builds skin elasticity and improves skin complexion. Solawave offers 660 nm of red light with the help of the wand.
- Microcurrent- Microcurrent is another powerful therapy that emits electric current of shorter wavelengths to penetrate deep down the skin. This painless treatment erases early signs of aging and enhances our features. The sagginess in the skin gets removed, and our skin tends to become more elastic. Solawave offers a frequency of 300 microamps through the device.
- Sonic vibrations- These are high-tech vibrations that refresh the skin. Moreover, it helps remove impurities from the face and massages the facial muscles. This, in turn, improves blood circulation.
- Therapeutic warmth- Therapeutic warmth improves blood flow, essential for regrowth of damaged skin cells and tissues. Moreover, it provides necessary nutrients to the skin and makes oxygen penetration relatively easier.
Technology Behind Nuface
- Microcurrent- ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) is a significant nutrient for our skin cells. A good amount of ATP in the body leads to healthy and nourished skin. With age, their concentrations tend to decrease. Microcurrent helps balance the natural ionic flow of the body and stabilizes the concentration of ATP. This, in turn, leads to radiant, nourished, and bouncy skin.
Solawave offers a conductive gel under the name renew complex activating serum along with the technologically updated wand. Made with the goodness of blue tansy and aloe vera, it helps hydrate the skin and increase the conductivity to make the penetration of specific wavelengths into the skin easier. In addition to this, it relieves the skin from any redness and irritation.
- Combination of four technologies
- Easy to handle device
- Requires use of five minutes per day to show good results
- Reduces signs of aging
- Adds elasticity to the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Student discount available
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Improved blood circulation
- The benefit of four devices within one
- reduces puffiness
- A good tool for facial massage
- Boosts collagen production
- A bit pricey
- The authenticity of specific amounts of red light therapy and microcurrent cannot be evaluated.
- Requires responsibility to get good results
Along with the devices, Nuface offers a wide variety of skincare products ranging from conductive gels to serums. Most serums are infused with a particular ingredient that provides specific results. The skin creme activator is a conductive gel cum serum that hydrates the skin and improves the conductivity of the face. Moreover, the peptides and antioxidant booster serum are specially meant to tighten the skin and add back the lost radiance. Along with the devices, Nuface offers certain attachments to cater to the specific area of the skin, like the eye and lip attachment.
- Boosts collagen
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Adds radiance to the skin
- It makes the skin smooth and supple
- Adds lift to the face
- It is a pleasing contour for the eyes
- FDA approved
- One-year warranty
- Clinically tested
- Provides eight pulses per second to the skin
- Four levels of intensity
- It can cause shocks and zings
- The device’s body is plastic-made
- Quite pricey
FAQs | Solawave VS Nuface
Does Solawave tighten skin?
Yes, Solawave tightens up the facial muscles by adding elasticity to the skin. Our skin tends to look more firm and radiant when it retains its place and doesn’t sag.
Which is the best microcurrent device, Solawave or Nuface?
Both devices offer microcurrents of quite significant wavelengths. However, Solawave is not a specialized device for microcurrent. Neither its claims with microcurrent have been authenticated. On the other hand, Nuface is an FDA-approved technological device for microcurrent only.
Closure | Solawave VS Nuface
Which is the more credible device among Solawave and Nuface? We’re sure you have got an answer to this question after going through this article on Solawave VS Nuface. Both the brands have made their products pretty innovative and technologically robust. Both have their unique selling proposition and have done their best to fulfill their objectives of satisfying their customers.
Although the products of both brands are pretty pricey, if one has no financial constraints whatsoever, one should surely buy these devices to better their skin. However, since every individual is different, the choice of the product depends upon your brand preferences. It is always recommended to go through the ingredients list of the products to avoid any unwanted gifts after their use.