Eye makeup is the essence of every look. You will always find women’s makeup games to elevate their look. How important do you think eyelashes are when it comes to eye makeup? We are living in a world of falsies and fake lashes. Although some still love their lashes and mascara is their savior. There are thousands of mascaras available, and you will be fascinated by reading about all of them, but Tarte Maneater Mascara has been in the news. Let’s learn more about it to find out about mascara in this Tarte Maneater Mascara Review.
Tarte Maneater Mascara Review | True To Its Claims?
What is a mascara supposed to do? Mascara is supposed to coat all your lashes and give them a more defined look. It would be best if you shaped your eyelashes using the mascara brush. This curls them and makes them look longer and darker. These are the primary functions of a mascara. Tarte Cosmetics is well known for producing high-quality vegan products. Their high coverage foundations and mascaras have been quite popular too.
The maneater mascara is a unique revelation in which they have increased the number of bristles and made the brush longer. These are made for coating and elongating your lashes. They have also made the bristles much thinner. You will be shocked after reading all the beautiful things women have said about the all-new mascara.
Tarte Maneater Mascara Ingredients
A mascara ingredient should be lash friendly and not irritate your eyelashes. The maneater mascara has been recognized for using healthy and non-reactive ingredients.
Carnauba Wax: Carnauba Wax: It is derived from the leaves of the carnauba palm from Northern Brazil. It is used for various purposes in cosmetics as its waterproof. It volumizes, beautifies, and lengthens your eyelashes. This is why it is an excellent wax for a number of branded mascaras.
Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is not only hydrating but can protect your lashes from breaking and strengthens it. Also, it is quite moisturizing and hydrating for your eyelashes.
Other ingredients like glycerin and iron oxides are also present. These are all clean and cruelty-free ingredients.
Here are some of the perks or benefits of the maneater mascara :
- Packaging: The mascara comes in a chic black and yellow tube. The yellow is like a tiger print on the black of the tube. This looks very classy and elegant too. The bottle looks nice from the outside, and looking at it makes you want to have it.
- Volume: It makes your lash volume better and curls your lashes well. This also makes your eyes look bigger and fuller. Your eyelashes appear longer and fuller than they were before.
- Formula: The mascara has an ultra-creamy formula that gets on every one of your lashes and makes them look thicker. The well-formulated formula is suitable for your lashes and won’t harm them.
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested.
- The brush: The brush of the mascara comes with 500 thin bristles. These are thin bristles on a long brush. They may seem too many, but they can perfectly coat every one of your lashes with the formula. The more the bristles, the more defined your lashes will look. You can be sure of getting the formula till the ends of your lashes, making them look longer and voluminous.
- It is safe for people who wear contact lenses.
- The formula does not flake, clump, or smudge.
- This is a long-wear mascara.
- It does not irritate your eyes and doesn’t make them teary.
- You need 2-3 coats to get perfectly curled eyelashes.
- It comes in black and brown colors.
These are some negatives that the mascara has.
- Though it can coat every eyelash, the mascara does not curl your lashes as much as you would have liked.
- The wand seems too huge for many users. It looks easy on the upper eyelashes but challenging to apply on the lower ones.
- One coat is not enough, and you must apply 2-3 coats for a seamless finish.
How to apply Tarte Maneater Mascara?
- Coat the custom molded brush with the triple-black formula and apply in a zigzag motion, starting at the base of lashes and pulling through to the tip.
- For finishing touches, use the fanned bristles at the tip of the brush to coat the inner and outer corners.
- Apply two or three coats for enhanced volume.
Customer Feedback | Tarte Maneater Mascara Review
Natasha says, “I have long lashes, and it becomes difficult to apply mascara to them. I read about the long bristles of the Maneater mascara and was very tempted to have one in my makeup kit. I always have a tough time defining my lashes with any mascara that I have owned. Falsies were my escape. I bought the Tarte Maneater Mascara, the best mascara I have ever known. The mascara has a long brush and very thin bristles on it. There are so many bristles that every lash is coated. My mascara lifts my eyelashes and makes your eyes look bigger.”
Max says, “Being a small lash girl, I always have trouble finding a good mascara for my eyelashes. Tarte Cosmetics has been my favorite, and I used their Paint mascara before the Maneater. This one’s even better. My lashes feel lightweight and lifted at the same time. It is slightly uncomfortable when I apply it on my lower lashes, but it’s amazing overall. The stay time is good and lasts for a fair amount.”
FAQs | Tarte Maneater Mascara Review
Is Maneater a good mascara?
Yes, the Maneater mascara is a fantastic product and ticks all the boxes. It has 500 tiny bristles, which makes your eyelashes look thicker and fuller. It makes your lashes look elongated and curled.
Who makes Maneater mascara?
Tarte Cosmetics makes the Maneater mascara.
Is Tarte maneater mascara hypoallergenic?
Yes. Fortunately, the Maneater mascara is hypoallergenic. It is free of gluten, coconut, fragrance, paraben, lanolin, preservatives, and allergy-causing ingredients.
Does Tarte Maneater mascara come in waterproof?
Yes, the Tarte Mascara does come in a waterproof formula. You can swim, sweat, or walk in the rain, but the mascara won’t come off.
As we end our Tarte Maneater Mascara Review, we came to know that Tarte has mentioned the 500 bristles present on the mascara brush. The mascara has won many hearts and is among the best. The ingredients are lash friendly and do not irritate your eyes. Tarte Cosmetics has yet again delivered another great mascara.
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.