Dry, patchy, and flaky skin. Sounds familiar? While the harsh and cold months might have succeeded in devouring your skin’s precious moisture, you must restore your beauty to its utmost replenishment for the rest of the months. The Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream has established its place as one such holy-grail moisturizer your skin deserves to be spoilt with. Blended with reviving botanical ingredients and the goodness of Japanese herbs, the cream keeps your grease in check and encourages that healthy radiance to let loose. But due to the high prices, people have been searching for a perfect Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe.
However, the hefty price tag caused a lot of Tatcha lovers to part with this essential and be left with compromised skin. To avoid this inconvenience, we have brought you 11 Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupes you can’t resist. Rain or shine, these picked-up moisturizes will help you get through all seasons!
Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe, Wake Up Your Lost Glow
The journey of Tatcha began in 2009, which led to the production of many sincere skincare products, which help celebrate all the wonders your skin deserves. All their products believe in giving back and helping heal your skin. The Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream especially grabbed many eyeballs upon its release, which continues to date.
Harmonized with specific ingredients like ginseng, thyme extracts, Okinawa algae blend, hyaluronic acid, and Japanese purple rice, the cream boosts hydration. It delivers plump and dewy skin. Tatcha’s story revolves around creating the perfect canvas with essential ceramides, preventing harm from pollution, and forming the ultimate ‘moisture reservoir’ to bask your skin!
When we asked users why they were crazy about this particular moisturizer, they unveiled that the cream was something that helped nourish all skin types. It is very forgiving, and you almost feel like feathers running on your skin. Sadly all this glittery jazz comes at a cost. In this case, the whopping expensive price structure! But we believe in helping you reconnect with the most beautiful versions of yourselves, so we have put together 11 forgiving formulas that will care for you in ways other creams couldn’t!
Bliss Ex-Glow-Sion Super Rich Moisturizer
If you are searching for a good Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe, your search ends here, for glowing 5-star reviews have pointed out that the Bliss Ex-Glow-Sion Super-Rich Moisturizer is an ideal option. The formula mimics the efforts of the original in many potent ways. This moisturizer also has a silky-velvet texture and leaves a luminous shine on your face. Shea butter nourishes the skin and keeps away flakiness, whereas squalane prevents moisture from escaping.
The hydrating cream drives off your skin’s lackluster and thereby invites a healthy glow with the help of essential vitamins like vitamin E, C, and provitamin B5. this not only helps ward off aging signs but also nurtures the skin’s overall wellness. It looks like the Bliss Ex-Glow-Sion Super-Rich Moisturizer is absolute bliss!
- The cream has a velvety texture just like Tatcha
- Vitamin C helps brighten skin tone
- It keeps dryness at bay
- The formula helps promote youthful-looking skin
- 100% vegan composition
- Enhances the level of hydration
- It leaves a dewy glow on the skin
- Never tested on animals
- Prepared from essential vitamins to plump up skin
- Free form parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES
- The skin does not feel very moisturizing after using this as it should.
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream – Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer
Regain your confidence with the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream – Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer. Enriched with nourishing ingredients to amp up your beauty, this tub is a must-have for all pretty ladies! Packed with Hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate, ceramides, and vitamin C, the moisturizer surprises your skin with its skin-hydrating properties and works towards brightening your canvas.
Green tea has many antioxidant properties and helps calm down any signs of inflammation. Collagen helps target aging signs, remedies them, and improves skin elasticity. If you want your skin to have the perfect moisturizing getaway, this cream is your golden chance!
- Quickly absorbs onto the skin
- It helps minimize enlarged pores
- Infused with the goodness of hyaluronic acid
- Pumps up collagen production, which firms the skin
- Promotes an even-looking skin
- It helps get rid of aging signs like wrinkles, fine lines, etc
- It helps boost inner radiance
- Suitable for all skin types
- It contains essential ceramides and peptides that moisturize skin and protect its barrier.
- It wards off dryness
- It takes time to show noticeable results.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
This Micro-sculpting cream from Olay makes for a very affordable Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe. The cream’s formula has incorporated ingredients like mica, niacinamide, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, and sodium hyaluronate. This helps in achieving a natural-glowing skin tone, which is devoid of dullness, and aging signs. The cream mimics the rich texture of the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream to some extent, but it’s not at all heavy on the skin.
This formula helps regenerate your skin by infusing the goodness of hyaluronic acid, which keeps the skin fresh and young all day long. The sculpting cream compliments all skin complexions, so you have nothing to worry about!
- It adds a bouncy texture to the skin
- The formula helps revitalize skin completely.
- Keeps away any signs of dryness, or dehydrated skin
- It reduces the look of tough wrinkles and fine lines
- Rich in antioxidants
- It helps plump up the skin from within
- The formula attracts moisture and binds your skin to it
- It cuts down on sagginess and helps lift your skin
- It does not feel heavy, unlike others
- Vitamin B3 helps in cell turnover
- It has got a very unpleasant smell.
Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Trust us; your money is worth buying this Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator! Fueled with skin-replenishing ingredients, the creamy formula gives your skin a gentle, caring action, inviting a better environment to nourish your beauty. Sucrose is rich in sugar and helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. This keeps the moisture in your dermal layers and turns your skin cushion-soft.
Activated caffeine and hyaluronic acid are the two main components of this hard-working formula, which help fulfill the deficiencies and keep the skin bright, rejuvenated, and cheerful!
- Lightweight texture
- The cream has a non-greasy feel to it
- It elevates the skin’s moisturization
- The formula promises 100 total hours of sufficient hydration
- It helps form an even skin tone
- Suitable for both mornings and nights
- Organic aloe extracts provide a calming effect on the skin
- Hyaluronic acid helps provide a supple and moist skin tone
- It can be applied over makeup as a highlighter
- It gives your skin a dewy glow
- The formula matches all skin types
- It may form rashes on overly sensitive skin, so doing a patch test is recommended.
Make P:Rem Hydrate Me Micro Tension Cream
Do you want your skin to have that iridescent glow? If your answer is yes, it’s high time you turned things around with this Make P:Rem Hydrate Me Micro Tension Cream. The hydrating cream eases up any tension on your face with its soothing properties offered by botanical elements and infuses 24 hours of deep hydration without clogging your pores.
The recipe for this cream consists of star ingredients like natural raspberry extracts, hyaluronic acids, and other hydrating agents. The hydrating formula pampers your skin in all seasons, and suits the needs of every skin type, be it oily, combination, dry, or sensitive.
- Packed with raspberry extracts which support your skin’s structure
- Ample supply of hydration to all layers
- Suitable for all skin types
- It does not contain any skin irritants, fragrances
- Increases moisture level by 80%
- It helps restore skin hydration level
- It has many botanical ingredients
- Reduces fine lines
- It does not clog pores, the hypoallergenic formula
- The cream is fast-absorbing and does not feel sticky
- It has got a powerful smell which is uncomforting.
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
If your skin desperately needs a moisture recharge, the Moistfull Collagen Cream from the skincare brand Etude House will do awe-inspiring tricks! Specially designed with tiny particles of super collagen water, the cream is dedicated to keeping your skin bouncy and refreshed. Lupin protein is a potent humectant and the hero ingredient of the formula. It helps smoothen the surface of your skin by evening out irregularities.
The cream feels weightless on the skin, so it feels super-comfy to wear all day. This formula stands out because the moisturizing cream offers 100 hours of suppleness to take care of it. Vitamin E is an essential element that helps protect the skin’s barrier against oxidative stress.
- The cream gives a 100-hour therapy of moisturization to your skin
- It returns the lost vibrancy of the skin
- The formula has been infused with Lupinus albus protein
- Collagen accentuates skin’s texture
- It dries down to a non-sticky finish
- Increases the moisture levels of the skin
- It adds a dewy radiance
- It protects skin from free radical damage
- Hypoallergenic in nature
- It’s the secret of many Korean beauties!
- The added fragrance smells too cheap and robust to the senses.
Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream
Having bagged the 2019 Byrdie Skincare Award, the Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream is wearable all day long and feels exceptionally gentle on the skin. The formulation has been carefully designed by blending several ingredients that serve multifold benefits when revamping your skin tone. Jojoba oil, squalane, and hyaluronic acid are combined to give your skin a boost of freshness, waking it up from its daily dullness.
The product became a fan favorite for its cooling effect, energizes your skin, and helps enhance your youthful appearance.
- Free of fragrance, oil
- It has not been tested on animals
- It can be applied to the whole body as well
- The formula consists of 2 types of hyaluronic acid
- Jojoba oil adds sufficient nourishment
- It provides a soothing effect
- The cream softens the skin
- Upon application, it feels very refreshing on the skin
- Vegan composition
- 100% tree-free paper carton
- The formula is very sticky and takes time to blend.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Gel-Cream
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Gel-Cream is nothing like your regular bland creams, which feel sticky, and don’t provide much hydration to the skin cells. However, this gel-cream is everything you want your skin to have. Laced with hyaluronic acid, the formula traps the moisture beneath your dermal layers, transforming your rough, dry skin into silky and soft!
It suits the needs of all skin types and can be used for both day and night hours. With an intense payoff of rich hydration, your skin gets a promise of 48 hours of pure magic!
- The cream eliminates the chances of dryness
- It helps restore the skin’s protective barrier
- Hyaluronic acid helps lock the moisture in
- Oil-free, dye-free, fragrance-free
- The formula has a long-lasting power of moisturization
- It is perfect for daily use
- This cream does not clog pores
- Lightweight and non-greasy feel
- It helps keep the skin smooth
- It absorbs quickly onto the skin
- This is not cruelty-free.
- The gel-cream has got a powerful smell.
Kinship Supermello Hydrating Gel-Cream Moisturizer
The Gel-Cream Moisturizer from Kinship is about keeping your skin fluffy, soft, moisturized, nourished, and protected from external damage. This skincare brand created a lot of rave among beauty enthusiasts with its moisturizing cream, whose sole function is to replenish your skin with lost nutrients and help activate its inner glow. Skin-loving ingredients like marshmallow roots, hyaluronic acid, kinbiome, and coconut water are present in this formula.
Kinbiome is a potent plant-based probiotic which helps achieve a more transparent skin tone and enhances its existing barrier. Marshmello roots help soften the skin cells from within and infuse a bouncy texture, whereas coconut water and hyaluronic acid serve spoonfuls of hydration.
- It gives a cooling effect to the skin
- Vegan composition
- It quickly absorbs onto the skin as its easily blendable
- It goes with all skin types, including oily or blemish-prone skin
- Rich in antioxidants
- Infused with hyaluronic acid, marshmallows, and coconut
- It helps down any chances of inflammation or redness
- The formula is packed with plant-based ingredients
- Never tested on animals
- Leaping Bunny certified
- It helps promote a clarifying skin tone and adds radiance
- It may not be very moisturizing in winter.
No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream
What makes the No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream an ideal option for Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe is, like the original, that it is entirely safe for use! It fits your budget, unlike the Tatcha, which will cost you a fortune to accentuate your beauty! This gel cream settles down on your skin with finesse, without any discomfort.
Not only does it function effectively, but it also helps keep the skin looking revived. No7 is very strict against testing its products on animals, so that you can put a tick mark on this checkbox too!
- It helps achieve faster results.
- The formula complements all skin types nicely.
- The cream feels very light and gentle on the skin.
- No7 believes in having animals in their arms, so it’s cruelty-free
- The gel penetrates deep into the skin and amps up hydration
- It delivers a plump and moist skin
- Formulated with Hydradrench complex
- The scent is overpowering and may not suit you if you are allergic to strong smells.
I Dew Care Say You Dew Moisturizing Vitamin C Gel + Cream.
We are huge fans of that coveted dewy look, making you feel like walking on a runaway in your full diva mode! Luckily, we caught the I Dew Care Say You Dew Moisturizer, and it has come to light that it can help step up your glow game! The formula helps your skincare game with its utmost nourishing ingredients to enhance your skin’s health.
Niacinamide, lemon extracts, banana extracts, vitamin C, and glycerin grace this composition and serve many benefits like lightening your skin tone, supplying enough hydration, warding off environmental stressors, building protein blocks, and keeping the moisture barrier intact! The cream has all the good stuff you need to illuminate your skin, so look no further!
- Enriched with vitamin C, and lemon extracts
- It helps improve your brightness
- The formula does not contain any nasties like parabens, silicones, etc
- Cruelty-free composition
- Niacinamide helps keep away dryness, and flaky skin
- Matches all skin types, including sensitive
- Banana extracts help in making the skin soft and supple
- Lemon extracts have antioxidant benefits, which reduce signs of aging
- The skin may sometimes feel heavy if you use too much product.
FAQs | Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe
What is Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream?
The Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream is a power-packed moisturizer crafted with sensational ingredients and helps build back your skin’s moisture. It is associated with profoundly nourishing your skin, improving texture, eliminating dullness, and making the skin look years younger. It is suitable for all skin types and is a cruelty-free composition.
Is Tatcha Korean or Japanese?
Tatcha is inspired by Japan’s authenticity, where every formulation ingredient is carefully studied, clinically proven, and then made available to you. These ingredients, like fermented rice, green tea, algae, etc., are packed with amino acids and reflect your skin’s wellbeing.
What does Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream do?
The rich cream has the sole function of hydrating your skin from within, paying extra attention to places where moisture can’t reach. It has been formulated from a particular group of ingredients that help plump the skin, protect it from environmental stress, and impart a dewy radiance. It is not a tinted moisturizer but with a hefty price tag, it would’ve been great if it were so.
What are the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream ingredients?
The Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream contains mainly rare ingredients like Purple Japanese rice, which is considered an excellent antioxidant and nurtures the skin’s structure. It promotes longevity and helps promote younger-looking skin. Apart from this, Okinawa algae blend and hyaluronic acids also help add sufficient hydration to the skin cells, whereas the botanical extracts help infuse a radiant glow.
What does the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream smell like?
The cream smells very subtle. It is devoid of synthetic fragrances, so it exudes a refreshing, natural smell that is not too overpowering and pleases the senses.
In this world where one wrong step in your beauty routine can send breakouts and blemishes running your way, you must choose your daily moisturizer wisely, for it will reward you the same way. Many Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Before and After reviews have shown that this sensational list of creams is equally good and help your skin reach a smoother skin tone in its glorifying radiance. They are light, non-sticky, match all skin types, and freshen you up. These unique formulations have many botanical ingredients, making them the perfect Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe!
A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time.