Smelling good is very significant in our life. Everyone prefers different notes and fragrances. Everyone likes another brand for themselves. It is a very famous notion that we remember scents and aromas, even if we don’t remember the person. Some fragrances stay with you. Nobody can explain why you remember a fragrance you can’t describe.
Women usually prefer fruity and rosy tones which have a sweet smell. Many expensive brands make fantastic women’s perfumes. We all have a knack for perfumes and love to have one for every occasion.
Tom Ford Lost Cherry is one of the best fruity and floral tones available. Tom Ford has established an excellent company for manufacturing fragrances. They have some signature fragrances, but we cannot escape the fact that the Lost Cherry fragrance is costly. We found a Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupe and want everyone to know.
- 1 11 Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupes that Smells Similar to Tom Ford Lost Cherry
- 1.1 Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance (Japanese Cherry Blossom)
- 1.2 Banana Republic Icon Dark Cherry & Amber
- 1.3 Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray
- 1.4 Belcam Bath Therapy Luxe Shimmer Mist
- 1.5 Bodycology Truly Yours Fragrance Mist
- 1.6 Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fine Fragrance Mist
- 1.7 SWISS Arabian Amalia for women
- 1.8 Marc Jacobs Perfect Women
- 1.9 Orientica Amber Rouge for Women
- 1.10 Victoria’s Secret Love Spell
- 1.11 Solinotes Paris Fleur de Cerisier
- 2 Closure
11 Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupes that Smells Similar to Tom Ford Lost Cherry
Tom Ford has is one brand that sells signature fragrances such as their bestseller Tobacco Vanille, but the Lost Cherry perfume is more expensive than any other perfume. It was previously launched as a limited edition, but you can buy it on Amazon now. One of the disadvantages is that it only comes in one size. There is no miniature or option. It only comes in one size.
The packing of the product is pretty luxurious and looks excellent. Another logical thing about the perfume is the opaque bottle. This is good as it can keep light away from the bottle. The fragrance notes are exotic cherry and candy, and it also has a touch of almond which smells bitter. It has a fruity and floral fragrance. You can also smell Turkish rose and jasmine. The aroma is finished with a balance.
The balance is established with sandalwood, vetiver, and cedar wood. These classic notes go well together like nobody thought it would. Tom Ford Lost Cherry is a beautiful perfume but very expensive for most users. However, we found some perfumes similar to the Tom Ford Lost Cherry.
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance (Japanese Cherry Blossom)
Bath and Body Work Japanese Blossom is a fantastic fragrance. It smells very similar to the Tom Ford Lost Cherry perfume. It can be used as a body mist. This is not a traditional perfume, but a mist can be more helpful in some sense. There are some recent changes in the packaging of the perfume.
It had an opaque bottle for the perfume, but now they have changed it to a transparent bottle. This can be a significant change as we know how much perfume is left in the bottle. The fragrance may seem strong to you initially, but it subsides with time. Many users love the subtle perfume, which lasts for quite some time.
- The perfume smells heavenly, and there are a large number of good reviews.
- It has fruity top notes with pear, apple, and plum.
- The mid notes are mainly Japanese cherry blossom, rose, and mimosa. This is the prominent aroma of the perfume. These floral notes make it very similar to the Lost Cherry fragrance.
- It also has dry notes of amber, musk, cinnamon, cedar, and sandalwood. This is also similar to the under notes of the original fragrance.
- The perfume has good packaging and is easy to use.
- It has a dispenser that can emit the right amount of perfume.
- It can last for more than 5 hours.
- The fragrance is very budget-friendly.
- Some users have experienced a little burning sensation.
Banana Republic Icon Dark Cherry & Amber
If we go by appearance, the Banana Dark Cherry and Amber look precisely like the original Tom Ford perfume. It has opaque red packaging which looks very classy. The fragrance has fruity, floral, and woody tones.
It smells good and decent. Similar to the original product, the Banana Republic perfume comes in only one size. It does not have miniatures for trial. The opacity is not such that you cannot see the bottle’s amount of perfume.
- The fragrance smells excellent and is very similar to the Tom Ford perfume.
- Some of the top notes are black cherry which smells very exotic.
- The under letters are cedar and amber.
- These notes are almost the same as our original product.
- This looks like a classy perfume and not just a cheap dupe.
- It is more affordable than the original product.
- It has good staying power and can last up to 7-8 hours.
- Some of the users consider this a masculine perfume.
- The fruity and floral undertones are lost somewhere.
- Cherry fragrance should have shined, but we cannot always smell cherry.
Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray
Body Fantasies has a range of body sprays. The main ingredient for the body spray is Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great, and it has fruity and floral notes. The look of the spray is very mediocre, and it comes in a plastic bottle. It looks very different from the original product making it a perfect Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupe.
The perfume does not have an opaque bottle. The transparent bottle can help you determine the amount of fragrance remaining in the bottle.
- The bottle is very travel friendly,and it has a decent size.
- The fragrance is fantastic.
- It has top notes of pear and plum.
- The fragrance also has the primary notes of cherry blossom, rose, and jasmine.
- Like other dupes in the list, it has the undertones of amber and sandalwood.
- One of the best things about the perfume is that it comes in two sizes. You can order the smaller size for trial. It also has a price difference, and ordering the smaller size is always helpful.
- It is long-lasting and can stay up to 4-5 hours.
- The fragrance can be overwhelming for specific users, giving them headaches.
- You need to check if the product you have received is not fake.
- The perfume is not very long-lasting.
Belcam Bath Therapy Luxe Shimmer Mist
Belcam Bath Therapy is a two-in-one mist. It is a body and hair mist in the same. The fragrance is fantastic and can last a very long time. The bottle looks a little cheap, but a quality fragrance is inside. It has a sweet cherry bomb fragrance. There are no harsh ingredients involved in the making of the mist.
It contains essential oils which provide a rich aroma to the fragrance. The perfume is affordable and an excellent alternative to the original product.
- The fragrance smells divine and has a lovely smell.
- It has the notes of cherry and they significantly stand out.
- The bottle is travel friendly and you can carry it anywhere.
- You can use the mist on your hair and your body.
- The mist also has a shimmery feel. It can make your skin shine wherever you apply the mist.
- The shimmer looks subtle and satisfies the intent of looking glamorous.
- It only comes in one size.
- The shimmer might be a scam and there is no shimmer on your skin unless you apply 2-3 sprays of the perfume.
- The fragrance of the perfume is too sweet and does not have woody undertones like the original perfume.
- It does not last for a long time and does not give out any different hues later.
Bodycology Truly Yours Fragrance Mist
If we talk about floral and fruity undertones, this is one of the best Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupe. This differs slightly from the classic cherry blossoms and has a diverse flower base.
The bottle seems pretty cute and pink. The fragrance looks like it will smell sweet. This is just a fragrance mist for your body; you cannot apply it anywhere else. The perfume only comes in one size and there is no miniature for you to try.
- The perfume smells like daisies and has a dewy aroma that reaches you in the end.
- Its bottle is decently sized, and it is worth it for the price.
- The fragrance is also travel-friendly and you can carry it anywhere.
- You can apply it on the wrists, shoulders and neck for the best experience.
- The aroma comes as a dash of freshness.
- The bottle looks nice and has enough perfume in it.
- It is cheaper than the original product.
- It is long-lasting and you don’t need to reapply it for hours.
- There are some issues with the pump that the users have reported. The perfume does not come out at times.
- This is a good perfume but does not have cherry undertones like the original one.
- It smells great, but the fragrance should have been some cherry and woody tones.
Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fine Fragrance Mist
This is another fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works. One best Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupe, the primary fragrance here is cherry. It has a lovely vintage feel to it. The fragrance also feels that it can be used on occasions and festivals. You can also give it to your loved ones and they won’t be disappointed.
The packaging has changed several times, but both the packaging are attractive. The bottle comes in a decent size and has enough perfume. It only comes in one size.
- The fragrance of the perfume has a Christmassy feel to it.
- Some of the primary tones of the fragrance are black cherry, raspberry and merlot.
- It has a slight alcoholic fragrance to it.
- The undertones are sandalwood and amber.
- The bottle is user-friendly and it is easy to use.
- The perfume has excellent coverage and lasts for a long time.
- It contains aloe mist which can hydrate and nourish your skin.
- It has a sweet and floral fragrance similar to the original product.
- The fragrance does not last for a long time.
- It is cheaper than the original product but not worth its price.
- Some users feel that the perfume is lovely.
SWISS Arabian Amalia for women
The Swiss Amaali perfume comes in the category of an alternative to the Tom Ford Lost Cherry perfume. The incredible thing about this perfume is the packaging. It comes in a stunning and classy bottle. It looks beautiful; somehow, you know that anything that will come out of this bottle will be significant.
The fragrance is a floral mist with woody undertones similar to our original product. The bottle looks like a flower with an old-school crystal knob for opening it.
- The fragrance has a floral and fruity smell with some woody undertones.
- It has the top notes of pineapple, lemon and apple.
- Some of the middle notes are floral and smell like rose and jasmine.
- The undertones have vanilla, musk, amber, and sandalwood.
- The intense fragrance comes from adding the essential oils to the perfume.
- The bottle comes in one size.
- Its packaging looks very antique and luxurious.
- The perfume bottle might be too difficult to carry and store because of the shape.
- The fragrance is very intense and robust.
- It is a good fragrance, but some users find it overpowering.
Marc Jacobs Perfect Women
Marc Jacobs for the rescue has a similar fragrance that can compete with the Tom Ford Lost Cherry perfume. The fragrance comes in two bottles. The bottle is pretty decent and also has a girly feel to it.
The knob of the perfume has ribbons, and it looks adorable. It also has a transparent bottle which makes you understand the amount of perfume in the bottle. You can use it for daily use too.
- The fragrance smells very well and it holds the Marc Jacobs name proud. It does well for a sweet perfume.
- It has a blend of aromas: rhubarb, cashmere, cedar and almond notes.
- They go well together and the only thing missing would be a floral note to the perfume.
- It also stays for a long time and you don’t need to reapply it often.
- The bottle looks cute and is very attractive.
- This is a skin-friendly fragrance and does not irritate the skin.
- It is pretty tiny, and it can be considered travel friendly.
- The perfume does not last for a long time and fades away soon.
- It also has a chemical smell to it which many users report.
- It needs a floral undertone or the addition of a cherry fragrance.
- Many users have complained that the perfume is not worth the price.
Orientica Amber Rouge for Women
The Orientica Amber Rouge is a luxurious fragrance brand. This can be considered a bold and spicy perfume. It has a very, very attractive bottle. The bottle looks beautiful, and you will take pride in keeping it.
It looks classy and luxurious. It is small and contains a little less perfume than the other bottles. The fragrance bottle seems elegant, and the packaging makes you want it in your vanity.
- The packaging and the bottle are gorgeous and classy. It is not opaque; hence, you cannot notice the amount of perfume in the bottle.
- It smells great too.
- The fragrance has the top notes of floral tones: jasmine and saffron.
- The mid tones can be described as amber and the undertones are cedar.
- It also has excellent packaging, which is very tempting.
- It is easy to carry, but you must take care of the bottle.
- The perfume lasts for a long time.
- The strength of the fragrance is pretty weak and it fades away some time.
- Some of the users say it may not be worth the money.
- The dispenser of the perfume is not very user-friendly.
Victoria’s Secret Love Spell
Victoria’s Secret has to be mentioned when sweet fragrances are mentioned. Their perfume Love Spell has a very enticing fragrance to it. It feels elegant and has a very subtle smell to it.
This is a luxurious perfume and it smells heavenly. The fragrance mostly has fruity, floral, and fresh fragrance to it. The packaging looks beautiful and purple.
- The fragrance is very fruity and addictive.
- It has the top notes of cherry blossom and peach.
- The middle tones are flowery containing lilac and jasmine.
- Undertones are musk and white woods.
- The bottle has a decent size and you can carry it around anywhere.
- It only comes in one size and it’s enormous.
- The bottle is attractive and has a user-friendly dispenser.
- The fragrance wears off pretty soon.
Solinotes Paris Fleur de Cerisier
This is the last of the possible dupes for Tom Ford’s Lost Cherry. It is a sweet and fruity fragrance. The fragrance primarily concerns raspberry and lemon fragrances. It feels refreshing and sweet when we hear about the ingredients.
It has a very basic bottle and cap. The bottle has a user-friendly dispenser that comes with it. The perfume looks very regular compared to the original exotic fragrance.
- It has a sweet fragrance with berry notes, lemon, and cardamom undertones.
- The primary ingredient is the cherry blossoms and that’s all you can smell.
- It is user-friendly and you can carry it around while traveling.
- The fragrance only comes in one size.
- The fragrance does not stay for a long time.
- Many users found the perfume to be a little cheap in quality.
We found not one Tom Ford Cherry Dupe but a list of the dupes. All of them have mid floral tones with woody undertones and that’s what we need to look out for. You need to choose a decent-sized bottle to carry around. The perfume dispenser needs to be easy to use, and the fragrance should be refreshing enough for you.
I aim to help as many people I can with the knowledge & experience I hold in skincare & makeup. Watching friends & HIMYM is my guilty pleasure 😀