Before sending your bank account in a frenzy with the purchase of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, do yourself a favor and step back from your decision while there’s still time. It won’t come into your life as irresistible as it may be without putting a hole in your pocket. According to beauty gossip, setting spray has emerged as a dark horse, and now we can’t seem to do without them. In addition to blush and highlighters, users are raving about the many benefits a good setting spray rings with itself. Sadly, users seek an efficient Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray dupe because of their sky-touching price. Let’s have a look at them.
Setting sprays prevent the hangover of your makeup from ruining your face and might be the beauty upgrade you need this summer! After all, when you have put all that tremendous effort into looking pretty, you would want to lock your look in place. Wouldn’t you? Here is a list of affordable 11 cult classics that will give you that ultra-glossy look and are sexier than you think!
- 1 Finding The Perfect Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe
- 1.1 Skindinavia Setting Spray
- 1.2 Milani Make It Last
- 1.3 NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
- 1.4 L’Oreal Pro-Spray + Set
- 1.5 Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
- 1.6 E.L.F. Stay All Night Micro-Fine Setting Mist
- 1.7 Maybelline New York Facestudio Lasting Fix Makeup Setting Spray
- 1.8 Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Makeup Setting Spray
- 1.9 Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Watermelon Scented Spray
- 1.10 Wet n Wild Photo Focus Matte Finish Setting Spray
- 1.11 COVERGIRL Outlast Active All-day Setting Mist
- 2 FAQs | Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe
- 3 Closure: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe
Finding The Perfect Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe
Skindinavia is the best dupe for you because it is as good as the real thing! The Skindinavia Setting Spray is like a twin sister of the Urban Decay all-nighter setting spray. The latter is made in collaboration with the former and gifts you similar ingredients. So if you didn’t have enough from earlier, you could have your fill/share!
The water-resistant setting spray is sworn by many stylists who love to wear it, for the product gives a very cooling effect on your tired skin. It reduces sebum build-up, often masks that dewy glow, and sends home all the sweat you have been dripping.
Are you feeling your 2-hour makeup melt away? Spray some of this magic mist, and feel the difference already. The brand takes pride in formulating forgiving compositions, which, being lightweight, let your skin breathe. They also prevent the unsightly creasing of all those expensive contours sitting on your face!
- Lightweight texture
- Oil-free and non-sticky
- It gives a calming sensation
- It lasts up to 16 good hours, which provides you with 16 hours of looking gorgeous!
- It helps all those who work under bright lights
- It comes with temperature control technology
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Free from parabens
- It may not be waterproof
- Nearly the same price as Urban Decay
Milani Make It Last
You would do anything for that smudge-proof makeup, wouldn’t you? So will we! Here’s the MAKE IT LAST SETTING SPRAY, which promises to keep your makeup on for the long haul. Slaying with its glory, the setting spray gives a lovely ravishing touch-up to your face, making it look flawless. Dab on the goodness of this spray that will care for the ultimate hold of your makeup needs! Milani helps your skin look fresh without putting all the makeup weight on your skin. It has a luxurious glowy finish that adds an oomph factor to your whole look.
The setting spray also assures its users that it lasts as long as 16 hours, which is the same for Urban Decay and at a much lower price. What not to like! Providing an intense hydration period to your skin lifts all the dullness to 8look luscious and a sight to sore eyes!
- Holds for long
- Seals make up till 16 hours
- dulls the appearance of imperfections like blemishes, spots, and wrinkles
- Entirely vegan
- Hydrates skin
- It adds a glowy and shiny effect without making skin oily
- Cruelty-free composition
- It gives a silky smooth, plump effect
- Very affordable
- Prevents fading
- Some users said it made their faces oily
NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
Do you want to save your makeup while there’s still time? We have got your back. Thanks to many beauty guides, the NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray will protect your chiseled liner at all costs! Enriched with Plantago leaf extracts, which come from Plantain leaves, it helps the skin recover from lackluster.
It has a rich army of antioxidants that soothe your skin with love. Apart from this, the magical formula consists of stem cells and Niacinamide which many French girls are fans of. Nicaymnide helps bring down extra shine, leaving you with fewer pores and skin which feels like butter!
- It gives a nourishing matte-finish to your skin
- Transfer-proof and long-lasting
- Lightweight texture
- Long-lasting formula
- Reduces excessive shine, which ultimately spoils the appearance
- No animal-derived ingredient present
- It can be used alone to regulate shine
L’Oreal Pro-Spray + Set
Constant touch-ups may fail your skin, but the L’Oreal Pro-Spray + Set absolutely won’t!
Daily brush off with makeup allows some particles to go underground and settle within the layers of our skin, which leads to uninvited acne. This setting spray has a non-comedogenic nature, making it very safe. Approved by dermatologists, it can enhance any skin type and helps maintain those flirtatious cheekbones.
The spray sets evenly into your fine lines and hides them with finesse. Gathering steam for some time now, users have been going crazy about this budget-friendly product. It has aloe leaf juice, which is the only love of your skin, for its nurturing properties.
- It sits in place effortlessly.
- Say bye to touch-ups.
- It gives a fresh look to your makeup
- Prevents unavoidable smudging
- Lightweight mist
- It has a fragrance that may irritate some users getting it on their face.
Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
Do you want to achieve that camera-ready look, but all that sweat ruins your day? It’s time you focus on some intelligent work rather than hard! After gathering a lot of the best looks of influencers, the news of their secret weapon has been revealed. Many users said the Morphe Continuous Setting Mist accentuated their appearance with its shimmery finish.
The setting mist has a very forgiving formula, rejuvenating ingredients like papaya fruit extract, grape seed, cucumber fruit water, and Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, which heal every inch of your skin. This powerful blend revives your skin’s health, looking fresh and radiant. Splurging with many benefits, the mist gives your face a happy and nourishing boost. So sit back, relax, and let your selfie arm take exotic pictures!
- Delivers an even tone
- Air-powered application
- Forms a radiant finish
- No more caking of the makeup
- Papaya provides ample moisturization
- Locks down makeup
- It doesn’t feel heavy
- It may not last very long.
E.L.F. Stay All Night Micro-Fine Setting Mist
Less is more. Now you can pamper yourself in 30 full oz of the E.L.F. Stay All Night Micro-Fine Setting Mist at a much better price than Urban Decay would ever offer you! Being ⅓ of the cost of Urban Decay, which also gets the job done with seamless precision, it’s a big yes. With its ability to seal moisture for as long as 16 hours, the mist brings unparalleled benefits to your skin.
Are you missing all those iconic beauty moments? Let this be the last time you feel so. Cucumber fruit extracts, a hint of aloe vera, and green tea are all blended in their mixture, which binds the skin with water to look flushed, free of oil, and charming. Until an earthquake hits your home, the mist will not make your makeup budge at any cost!
- Extremely affordable
- Easy to apply
- It gives a broader coverage
- Maintains a fresh look
- It doesn’t have any toxic elements
- More quantity as compared to Urban Decay at less price
- It has botanical ingredients which soothe and repair damaged skin
- It gives more comprehensive coverage with its micro-fine mister
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- It may cause clogging to some extent because of the nature of the formula.
Maybelline New York Facestudio Lasting Fix Makeup Setting Spray
Love that airbrush finish on your face? It’s a guarantee you will love this one even more! The Maybelline setting spray is just the hack when you have an important meeting or an event to attend. Just splash some spray on your skin, and let its miracle unfold. Loved by the masses, this face mist has captured the hearts of many clients with its no fain and no melting aspect.
The formula has been specially tested for allergies and can be used by people with sensitive skin. The spray works its glamorous effect for up to 16 hours so that you look fresh and fully awakened, making it an ideal Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe. Many users revealed that this bad boy is a crucial part of their beauty regime, and we have no doubt to be suspicious!
- It gives that just-applied look
- Effects which last till 16 hours
- Helps control shine
- It provides a crisp matte finish
- Allows skin to breathe
- No fade and no melt formula
- It doesn’t pull the skin down
- It eliminates the need for touch-ups
- Easy-to-use spray bottle
- It may not give you very effective results in highly humid weather.
- It may not provide an even spray.
- Cant be used for prep.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Makeup Setting Spray
The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Makeup Setting Spray is all about preserving your makeup exactly how you applied it. With its barely-there feel, the weightless texture helps calm down your sweaty face before a river of concealer starts flowing. Loaded with a powerpack of antioxidants, it helps recover your skin from its boring life into a much brighter one.
The setting spray is accompanied by a moisturizing blend of peptides that unlock your inner glow so that you feel confident more than ever. Users have been talking about this a lot for its skin-perfector technique, which lasts long and makes your makeup look professional.
- Contributes a fresh and energized look
- Field with antioxidants
- Boosts a well-defined radiance
- Weightless formula
- This doesn’t empty your pocket like Urban Decay
- Dries quickly within no time
- Doesn’t blotch or cake
- Rich in vitamin E and peptides which amp up skin’s health
- Some users said it made their skin feel sticky and rough.
- For some users, the formula was extremely wet.
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Watermelon Scented Spray
Everyone who does makeup is always on the hunt to find a setting spray that will blend like a pro on their skin. But how many of us find it? The Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Watermelon Scented Spray gives you a mattifying finish with its super flexible temperature control technology. The spray has a refreshing juicy scent of watermelon which make your skin feel alive.
The spray, unlike others, fights against heat, humid weather, and sweat, all so you can show off your illuminated look with pride! The mist seals your entire look so that you don’t feel the urge to use brushes again and again! Also, did you know that you can sprinkle some spray on your makeup brushes to revamp your eyeshadow?!
- It lasts long without giving you streaks or smudging
- It prevents the drying of the skin
- Actively fight heat, sweat, and humidity
- Specially designed to suit all skin types, including oily skin
- Breathtaking scent
- Keeps makeup in place
- Lasts all-day
- Menthol gives a cooling sensation
- The smell may be too intense for some users
- The composition consists of alcohol and a few other sulfates, which may irritate you if you have sensitive skin.
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Matte Finish Setting Spray
Aloe vera brings a lot of nutrients with itself, which acts as delicious bites for your skin. With prolonged exposure to sun, pollution, and unloving skincare products, our skin often suffers front the loss of moisture and goes hungry. Certified by PETA, this setting spray from Wet n Wild is infused with significant portions of aloe extracts that speed up the healing process, thereby boosting your skin’s health. Users consider it the best Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe.
It also promotes an even-looking skin tone so that your skin feels velvety, despite all that chunk of products. The formula is very gentle and doesn’t lead to ugly cracks or creases. Your makeup won’t fade away, so now would be an excellent time to get rid of this thought!
- No presence of gluten
- Aloe replenishes the skin
- Softer and smoother skin
- Non-greasy texture
- It doesn’t make skin oily
- Cruelty-free and entirely vegan
- Works on all skin types
- No creasing
- Weightless formula
- It may not give a good spray action.
COVERGIRL Outlast Active All-day Setting Mist
Urban Decay may be ritzy and chic, but you needn’t have a heavy purse to get the best for your skin. The COVERGIRL Outlast Active All-day Setting Mist is yet another good dupe in the race, with its affordable and delicate texture. It easily sits on your skin without putting a lot of weight so that your skin feels slight and cheerful.
With lovely shades ranging from nude, golden to natural, and beige, the setting mist has a bunch of shades you will want for yourself. Unlike other mists, which tend to feel like a burden after some time, the Covergirl mist glides onto your skin smoothly and feels very airy.
- It blends in super well
- Comfortable to wear
- The formula is rich in hydration
- Aloe extracts gently nourish the skin making it plump
- No more cracking of makeup
- Holds makeup in place
- It adds a glamorous dewy effect
- Offer a variety of options to choose from
- 100% cruelty-free
- Completely vegan formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
- It may not go well with oily skin tone and form patches.
- Some users complained about the smell.
FAQs | Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe
Is the All-Nighter Setting Spray worth it?
Anything is worth the price as long it does what it says so. The All-Nighter spray promises to envelop your skin with a layer of protection that makes your makeup last long, appears plump and hydrated, and rejuvenated from within. Users have been crazy about it as soon as it surfaced in the cosmetic industry.
Which makeup setting spray is best?
Many products have today turned into favorites for many with their oh-so-good qualities. Some of them are the elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist, Nyx Professional Makeup Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Fix Setting Spray, and the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray. They all provide undeniable benefits to your skin and hold your makeup in place.
It is true that both of them are almost identical to each other and serve equally better benefits. The only difference is that Skindinavia differs from Urban Decay in superior packaging and price heads, which makes all the difference. The former is relatively cheaper and offers similar benefits, as both of them even share identical ingredients.
Also read: Tan Physics Reviews | Worth the Hype?
Closure: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Dupe
After much thought, we have concluded that your setting spray needs to be iconic, just like your makeup. Nothing else will do! Urban Decay Setting Spray dupe will pamper your makeup with gorgeous finishing touches without ruining its beauty. They are a lot affordable, so you might consider saving a hill of money! They come blended with many nutrient-rich elements that repair your skin from the inside out so that your makeup stays fresh even after you are exhausted!