We may give up on our food habits, but can women ever stop styling their lashes? We don’t think so! When we asked what people thought about giving up on this, they said they couldn’t do without it! Voluptuous lashes look natural, add definition to your eyes, and sprinkle life back into your eyes from within. As they take a lot of daily drama, like the aftermath of makeup removal, lash extensions, mascara, and tears, they lose their natural shine and look dull and bland. This brings the importance of lash curlers into the picture. The best eyelash curler can help you achieve voluminous lashes.
If you are one of the Asian beauties, your almond-shaped eyes demand a suitable option that will play your muse! But you need to be careful of the million products entering the market daily, as one wrong step can result in you losing a big chunk of your lovely lashes as you did not see the sharp, ragged curler you brought in! Luckily you have us, which makes it solely our duty to find you the Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes!
- 1 Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes | 13 Decent Picks
- 1.1 Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler
- 1.2 Japonesque Go Curl Travel Eyelash Curler
- 1.3 Kaasage Eyelash Curler with Pads
- 1.4 Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- 1.5 Vega Premium Eye Lash Curler
- 1.6 Shiseido Makeup Eyelash Curler #213
- 1.7 Pigmoon Heated Eyelash Curler
- 1.8 Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler Model No. 1034-R
- 1.9 Wet n Wild High On Lash Eyelash Curler
- 1.10 Eyelash Curler by Revlon
- 1.11 Eyelash Curler Kevyn Aucoin Beauty
- 1.12 MAC Full Eye Lash Curler with Extra Refill
- 1.13 e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler
- 2 FAQs | Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes
- 3 Closure
Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes | 13 Decent Picks
Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler
We adore your sweet almond-shaped Asian eyes, so we brought you the best curler! The Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler is a real deal to steal, with its enigmatic structure promises to lift your lashes in the blink of an eye! Like boring traditional curlers, it’s not entirely flat or round; instead, it comes with a subtle 48-degree arc to help give your lashes the ultimate tease!
It makes them look voluminous and adds extra definition to your eyes. The best part is that you also get two silicone pads and a pretty satin pouch to take home! Also, the curler has been designed with durable stainless steel, which will outdo all your previous eyelash curlers, so you won’t need to change it anytime soon! It works best when you have a perfect coating of clump-free mascara.
- It comes in 4 different shades
- No pinching, tugging, or breaking of lashes
- It helps give you eye-catching lashes
- The curler has a 48-degree angled arc to fit your Asian lashes perfectly
- It has an elongated cushion pad, ensuring the corners’ lashes are not left out.
- It offers a firm grip, so it’s comfortable to use.
- The curler is made of durable stainless steel.
- It has a calibrated hinge that makes movement effortless, with optimal pressure.
- The curler holds all kinds of lashes well
- It may not grab all lashes at once.
Japonesque Go Curl Travel Eyelash Curler
Not all that glitters is gold, so you may have to experiment with many okayish curlers before you come across your dream option! Thankfully we had some time, and after digging, it has come to light that the Japonesque Go Curl Travel Eyelash Curler might be worthy of your attention!
The curler comes in two bold colors, black and pink. It features a natural arch design, which would give your lashes a romantic twist and lift upon a bit of squeezing. If you had FOMO on beautiful lashes, just relax, for this curler claims to give them a healthy boost!
- It has a massive fanbase among Asian beauties
- Perfect for people with monolid eyes
- Travel-friendly option
- It helps create a natural arch
- The curler comes with an extra soft lash pad tucked inside
- It offers a comfortable grip
- The curler comes in two colors.
- It can be used for natural or fake lashes.
- The curler doesn’t involve the fear of hurting or poking yourself.
- It helps achieve dramatic lashes in no time.
- A lot of pressure has to be used to curl up your lashes.
Kaasage Eyelash Curler with Pads
The Kaasage Eyelash Curler with Pads can be your dream come true, as it is the literal meaning of your needs meeting your price structure! Affordable as it is, the curler boasts of an ideal arc angle, which captivates all your lashes in its wide embrace, and applies a subtle force to your lashes to lift them high up! You get the benefit of 5 sponge-like silicone pads, so you don’t have to worry if one wears out.
Experts have recommended this curler to many users, impressed with its long-lasting finish. So if you want to put your best fashion face forward, you know where to look! With a pair of perfect-looking false lashes, this curler can make your eyes stand out.
- Available at a cost-effective price
- The arc angle fits all kinds of eye shapes
- It offers effortless, and fluffy curls
- It provides a natural look that lasts all-day
- The curler requires minimal pressure to set your lashes right
- It has a comfortable grip which makes it very convenient
- The curler features five soft silicon pads
- It prevents damage to your eyelashes
- Perfect choice for gifting friends
- Some users said it ripped off some of their lashes.
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
When looking for the best curlers, it is crucial to find them in metals so they last longer, are stable, and don’t shiver as you bring them close to your eyes! The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler fits this description with its underlying charm and allows you to lift your lashes without breaking them.
Recommended by professionals, this baby comes with a silicone pad, which sits gentles on your lashes, and pampers them. It works hard but in harmony and helps achieve that quirky and breathtaking look you have been eyeing for quite some time!
- It perfectly curls Asian eyes.
- The curler is curved at an optimal angle to suit all kinds of eye shapes
- It comes with a silicon rubber pad, which exerts the correct amount of pressure to curl
- The curler has bagged many awards and is even a favorite of many celebs.
- The curler does not harm or crimp the eyelashes in any way.
- It offers long-lasting curls.
- It is very convenient to handle.
- A bit pricey.
- The arches in the corner are left out and not appropriately curled.
Vega Premium Eye Lash Curler
A good lash curler has the proper shape, plush pads to relieve the stress from your lashes, and a wide opening to take it all in! News from users has it that the Vega Premium Eye Lash Curler qualifies can be your one-stop destination if you have been dreaming of gorgeous, curvy lashes for quite some time.
With this curler by your side, there is no fear of pinching your cuties, as the arcs are gentle and care for you. It springs open quickly and fulfills your wish to get pretty and aesthetic lashes! Although these are perfect for Asian eyes, they can also be used for all other eye shapes.
- Super affordable
- A perfect option for beginners
- The curler helps widen and improve the appearance of your lashes.
- It comes with minimal curved edges to hold all your lashes with ease.
- The curling pad helps in providing effective curls.
- The plastic handle enables you to get a good hold of the handles.
- Most professional makeup artists and celebs recommend it.
- It helps amp up your look in no time.
- It has to be used repeatedly to get curls.
Shiseido Makeup Eyelash Curler #213
Some reliable sources revealed that the Shiseido Makeup Eyelash Curler in shade #213 fulfills all your requirements which you look for while buying yourself a good eyelash curler. The curler is a fan favorite and can be found in almost everyone’s vanity. It possesses soft pads aligned in a shallow curve to grab your lashes and press them evenly.
You don’t need to overdo it, as one single stroke will give you irresistible lashes which look ready to kill! You can be playful with a bit of mascara and shimmer powder; the stage is yours! What stands out about this curler is no matter how straight your lashes are, it will make them budge and give you pesky curves!
- The cushioning pads are very soft
- It offers smooth curves that last long
- Highly recommended by professionals
- The curler has an ideal curvature, which gives smooth precision while curling Asian or monolid eyes.
- It works effortlessly on rigid straight lashes.
- The curler is super comfortable to use.
- This may not be very effective.
Pigmoon Heated Eyelash Curler
We always look for heated irons to get romantic beachy waves. In the same way, a heated lash curler will bring out your A-game and help you put your lashes in the spotlight. The Pigmoon Heated Eyelash Curler assures to let you flaunt those gorgeous and alluring lashes by giving them a flirtatious look.
The curler works on a unique 60-second heat technique, where it warms up itself so you can get a neat and smooth curl in just one go! It prevents continuous pressing of eyelashes so that you don’t end up hurting your lovelies!
- It comes in two cute colors.
- It helps you get fuller-looking lashes.
- The curler helps prevent any loss of lashes.
- The curler heats up in just 60 seconds.
- It fits all eye shapes without causing any pain.
- It makes your lashes look more healthy and shinier.
- The curler provides an accurate arc angle.
- The effects last for as much as 24 hours.
- A shallow arc is perfect for almond-shaped eyes.
- The curls don’t last all day and wear off after some time.
Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler Model No. 1034-R
It’s high time you pump up the volume of your dull, lifeless lashes with the iconic design of the Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler, which satisfies you with a sultry curve. The curler in the model 1034-R features a sleek stainless steel design, so you can feel good whenever you use it. The 38-degree angle this lash curler offers creates the perfect setting for your monolid eyes, making it the Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes.
Tweezerman prioritizes your hygiene first, which is why the thick-spongy cushions are hypoallergenic so that you can bid goodbye to worries!
- It is specially designed with stainless steel to last long.
- The opening and closing flaps are sturdy and smooth.
- The curlers allow easy application.
- It features thick and rounded silicon pads to give you high-definition curls.
- The pads don’t crease or stick to your lashes.
- The silicon pad is hypoallergenic, so it is safe for your sensitive eyes.
- It fits all shapes nicely.
- The curler comes with three extra refill pads.
- It may put too much pressure on your delicate lashes, causing them to go brittle or break.
Wet n Wild High On Lash Eyelash Curler
Wet n Wild has attracted the masses with its cruelty-free product line that ensures your safety above all. According to Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes Reddit reviews, the brand’s eyelash curler has made quite a name for itself with its subtle design and cushion-like pads. Not only do they take care that your lashes don’t undergo any pushing or pulling, but they also ensure that you get denser and thicker lashes without sweating your energy.
With this beauty weapon handy, get rid of those lackluster eyes and embrace an energized version of your lashes. And BTW, did you even see the price it is available at?
- The silicone pads provide the utmost comfort to your lashes.
- It doesn’t tug or pull lashes.
- The rubberized grip makes it very comfortable to use and handle.
- It helps lift your lashes and adds bounce.
- It grabs every single lash.
- It fits all eye shapes without discriminating.
- The curler requires minimal effort to curl your lashes.
- It has never been tested on animals.
- It has to be pressed again and again to achieve flattering curves.
Eyelash Curler by Revlon
Have you been looking for a chance to slay? Do it with the most sought-after choice of beauty experts, the Eyelash Curler by Revlon. The curler is a cost-effective find and does not involve any fuss of tugging, pinching, crimping, or pulling your lashes. Revlon curlers are loved worldwide for their easy-to-hold design and their ability to provide your eyelashes with seamless curls with complete precision.
The pads hug all your lashes to get the evenest rings you desire. Besides, if you worry you will have to rob a bank to get this, let’s remind you it comes with a minimal price tag!
- It is super easy to afford
- They are designed to fit most eye shapes, including Asain eyes.
- The tool is a good travel companion.
- The curler gives a gentle curling action without crimping your lashes.
- It gives you dramatic curls to flaunt quickly.
- The grip is comfortable.
- The curler features a unique curvature, so it does not pinch while curling.
- It can be used on bare lashes and mascara-coated lashes as well.
- It hurts a bit when you put pressure on the roots.
Eyelash Curler Kevyn Aucoin Beauty
Make heads turn by stealing their gaze onto your beautiful eyes with this eyelash curler from the brand Kevyn Aucoin Beauty. The iconic curler promises no fallout during your styling session and helps place all your lashes evenly on the pad. This helps deliver a hassle-free curling sesh to make you photo-ready for absolutely anything! The curler is made of stainless steel, which ensures its durability.
The grips and handle give you the control you need to curve your lashes and feel very effortless to handle. You can stuff this beauty essential in your bag, as it will help you elevate your appearance at any place and time you desire!
- It has an ergonomic and sleek design
- Super comfortable to use
- Resistant to water
- Kevyn Aucoin Beauty’s products are free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
- The curler is made of stainless steel so that it will last long.
- The curved rubber pads allow your lashes to be lifted with finesse.
- Grips are comfortable
- A bit on the expensive side.
MAC Full Eye Lash Curler with Extra Refill
While finding the best lash curler can seem like an arduous task, when it comes to cosmetics, you and we both know that MAC never fails to make an impression! Owing to the brand’s reputation, its Lash Curler with Extra Refill claims to be the most professional-quality makeup tool your eyes need. It doesn’t matter the structure of your lashes; this demi-sized curler gives them an eye-catching lift without too much tugging.
The curler is completely tearproof and works on a “squeeze and release” action to provide you with well-defined eyes. We understand if you might feel a bit skeptical about this baby, but a little luxury once in a while hurts no one!
- It can lift and curl lashes without putting too much-squeezing action
- The curler fits all eye shapes, including almond eyes.
- It does not miss out on your corner lashes like traditional curlers.
- It gives you attractive and voluminous lashes in seconds
- The curler is too expensive for just a lash curler and may not cater to everyone’s budget.
- It doesn’t come with a refill.
e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler
While people today would od anything to bring an e.l.f. Home (metaphorically speaking), we don’t know why you should remain unaware of this beauty! The e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler is a blessing in disguise for all those Asian beauties who wish to give their lashes some lifting action.
E.L.F believes that all animals belong in our arms and not in albs, which is why all their products are cruelty-free. It curves every single lash with utmost dedication. Just dab on some mascara on top, and you are ready to steal glances from all around!
- The curler is a very economical option
- It offers long-lasting effects.
- It has a strong spring which makes movement easy.
- The curler features a suitable curvature angle to hold your lashes together.
- A perfect option for Asian or monolid eyes.
- The product is a vegan composition.
- 100% cruelty-free
- The handles are straight and may feel a little slippery while using as there is no grip.
FAQs | Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes
What is the Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes?
The Shu Umera eyelash curler, Shiseido makeup eyelash curler, Tweezerman Classic eyelash curler, and Brilliant beauty eyelash curler, are some of the most loved and bought eyelashes curlers for Asian eyes. The professionals have recommended these, which is why they have such a huge fanbase.
Is the Shiseido eyelash curler good for Asian lashes?
The Asian market holds a high place for the Shiseido lash curler when it comes to finding the best tool to amp up the beauty of your almond-shaped lashes. It has soft cushion pads aligned on the inner arcs, which feel gentle on the lids, and give your lashes a smooth curve.
Do heated eyelash curlers work on Asian lashes?
Yes, the heated eyelash curlers work nicely on Asian lashes. They take significantly less time to heat up, and you don’t have to apply too much pressure. These curlers make it very easy to use, and do not pull, tug, or pinch your lashes which may lead to their breakage.
Like a wise man once said, life may not be perfect, but your lashes can be! These names mentioned above help you get a step closer to those dreamy lashes! Considered to be present on everyone’s wishlist, these are pretty much the best there are when digging up the Best Eyelash Curler For Asian Eyes. They are primarily designed with soft pads which offer a cushion-like feel without hampering or plucking any precious strand. These are your ultimate weapon if you want to get those edgy, luscious, and fuller-looking lashes. We wouldn’t blame you if you fall for this, so keep calm and curl up!
I aim to help as many people I can with the knowledge & experience I hold in skincare & makeup. Watching friends & HIMYM is my guilty pleasure 😀