Remember the infamous “Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge,” in which people attempted to imitate Kylie’s big, pouty lips by using suction to force blood into their lips, causing them to swell? Thankfully, that disaster of a challenge has passed, but the desire for plump, luscious lips has not diminished. Lip augmentation is one beauty trend that has ruled the beauty industry for several years, despite the rise and fall of several others.
Fillers are the quickest and easiest way to achieve voluminous lips. However, many people are hesitant to take such a risky step, not to mention that they can be pretty costly. Lip plumpers are the next best thing. This article will go over one such product called Fillerina Lip Plump. Using genuine Fillerina Lip Plump reviews, we will investigate its performance and efficacy and whether or not it truly works.
You Might Like: Derol Lip Plumper Reviews | Final Goodbye To Lip Injections?
- 1 Fillerina Reviews | Your Best Shot To Achieve Plump Lips?
- 2 Fillerina | Product Range
- 3 Customer Reviews | Fillerina Lip Plump Before And After
- 4 Final Thoughts | Fillerina Reviews
Fillerina Reviews | Your Best Shot To Achieve Plump Lips?
Hyaluronic Acid is the main ingredient in Fillerina Lip Plump that causes lip augmentation. It hydrates every cell in the lips, making them appear swole, plump, and emphasized. Before we get into Fillerina Lip Plumper, let’s first define Hyaluronic Acid and what it does to give you big, plump lips.
Hyaluronic Acid, also known as Hyaluronan or Sodium Hyaluronate, is a group of sugar molecules found naturally in our skin, eye fluids, and joints. The primary function of this component is to retain water to keep the connective tissues lubricated. Hyaluronic Acid is commonly used in skincare to increase hydration, plumpness, and radiance. Similarly, it can hydrate the lips, causing them to puff up.
Fillerina is a no-needle, dermo-cosmetic treatment with a Swiss patent that you can use at home to help with tissue plumping without puncturing the skin. It contains a one-of-a-kind blend of 6-8 Hyaluronic Acids of varying weights and structures, which you can apply to specific areas with the help of a precise applicator. Skin absorption of Fillerina ingredients is possible thanks to the new Labo Technology developed by this company’s researchers, ensuring efficacy in skin replenishment and moisturization.
Fillerina | Product Range
|Fillerina Lip Plump Treatment, Hyaluronic Acid gradually plumps the lips for up to 3 Months.||Check Price|
|Fillerina 932 Lips And Mouth Replenishing Gel, Grade 4, 0.23 Fl Oz||Check Price|
Fillerina Lip Plump Reviews
Fillerina Lip Plump is a product that can help you achieve plump lips without injections. This product contains 6 Hyaluronic Acid molecules of varying sizes and structures that penetrate the skin, resulting in an enhanced effect without irritating, hurting, or puncturing the skin. However, do not mistake this product for a temporary lip plumper that will give you pouty lips instantly.
Beginning with the first application of this formula to your lips, you will notice a gradual increase in the size of your lips and a change in appearance, with them looking less wrinkly and chapped. According to the company, the results of this formula will last approximately three months when applied to the lips 3-5 times daily.
- Fillerina Lip Plump is a no-needle, simple-to-use treatment that gives you juicy, plump, and pouty lips in the comfort of your own home.
- It is less expensive and safer than cosmetic procedures and fillers.
- This product successfully performs lip augmentation using 6 Hyaluronic Acid molecules.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the lips, eliminates dryness, and aids in water retention to keep your lips plump.
- This lip plumper may also aid in the reduction of wrinkles on the lips.
- It gradually increases the size of your lips, and the effects last about three months.
- It may take longer than usual for some people to see visible results.
- This product must be reapplied 3-5 times per day to work and produce results.
Fillerina 932 Lips and Mouth
Fillerina 932 Lips and Mouth is a gel formulation made of 9 Hyaluronic Acid molecules, 3 Collagen molecules, and 2 Elastin molecules. As the name implies, it is suitable for use on the lips and the skin around the mouth. Its Hyaluronic-Collagen-Elastin blend hydrates and replenishes the lips, giving them a juicy and plump appearance.
This product softens and diminishes the barcode lines (vertical lines) around the mouth and restores the “lip line.” The distinguishing factor of this variant is the presence of components that lightly exfoliate the skin, allowing Fillerina ingredients to penetrate more easily. Exfoliation also aids in the removal of dryness, revealing soft and smooth skin. Like other Fillerina Lip Plumpers, you should apply this 2 to 3 times per day for best results.
- Use of Fillerina 932 Lips and Mouth is helpful to reduce wrinkles, barcode lines, and looseness on the lips and around the mouth.
- It aids in the definition and enhancement of the lip line, improving the appearance of your lips and surrounding area.
- This lip plumper contains nine different Hyaluronic Acid molecules that deeply replenish and hydrate the skin.
- Collagen and elastin molecules are present to help with firmness and plasticity restoration.
- It contains ingredients that exfoliate the skin gently but effectively, allowing Fillerina ingredients to penetrate quickly and deeper into the skin.
- Using this formula 2 to 3 times per day can produce impressive results for three months.
- Fillerina 932 Lips and Mouth is a bit expensive.
- It may be ineffective in reducing and softening deep-set wrinkles or bar code lines.
Fillerina 12HA Densifying Lips and Mouth
Fillerina 12HA Densifying Lips and Mouth is a more robust and updated version of the original lip plumper. It helps with lip augmentation, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, enhances lip contours, and restores firmness and elasticity. This product contains a highly modulated concentration of 12 Hyaluronic Acid molecules, 3 Collagen molecules, and 2 Elastin molecules. Collagen and Elastin are two proteins found naturally in the body that aid in strength and flexibility.
As we age, the levels of these proteins in our bodies decrease, causing our skin to appear wrinkly and loose. The added Collagen and Elastin molecules in this version of Fillerina Lip Plump help firm and shape the lips and mouth contour. Additionally, a component known as Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract promotes a densifying effect, which aids in the improvement of the appearance of the lip contour.
- Fillerina 12HA Densifying Lips and Mouth is a potent formula that augments lips and helps redefine mouth contours by providing an anti-wrinkle effect.
- It contains a potent blend of 12 Hyaluronic Acid molecules,
- It also has Collagen and Elastin with different molecular weights to augment the lips.
- Collagen and elastin molecules aid in the restoration of firmness and elasticity to the lips and surrounding skin.
- This product also contains Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, which aids in defining the lip line and mouth contours.
- Hyaluronic Acid alleviates dryness and flakiness. It effectively hydrates the lips, revealing soft, supple, and plump lips.
- It falls on the pricey side.
- Significant changes in the restoration of firmness and elasticity may take time and consistency.
You Might Like: Fillhage Anti Aging Filler Reviews | The Fillers You Need?
How To Use Fillerina Lip Plump?
- Before beginning application, thoroughly clean your lips.
- All Fillerina Lip Plumps includes a unique applicator tip with three stainless steel spheres that massage the gel into your skin. To dispense the desired amount of product, press the mechanism on top of the applicator (you may need to push it multiple times during the first application).
- Apply the gel to your lips and around your mouth in circular motions and allow it to dry. When you use the gel, you may feel a tingling sensation, which is perfectly normal and indicates that the product is working.
- After the gel has dried, you can apply lipstick or lipgloss.
- Repeat the process 3-4 times per day to achieve the best results.
Customer Reviews | Fillerina Lip Plump Before And After
Susanne said, “I was skeptical about the performance of this product, but the desire to have full, plump lips compelled me to purchase it. I’ve been using it for three months and can confirm that it works. Fillerina instantly hydrates my lips, making them look plump and soft. After one week of use, I noticed an increase in the size of my lips. It does not make a dramatic difference, but it is noticeable. My only complaint is that it depletes quickly. I’m hoping it was available in a larger quantity. Aside from that, it’s a fantastic product that I will undoubtedly repurchase.“
Jennie mentioned, “I was very excited to try this product when I discovered it because I’ve always wanted big, pouty lips. I’ve been using it for a month, and I’m disappointed to say that it hasn’t done anything yet. It appears to be nothing more than an expensive lip moisturizer. Furthermore, the quantity we receive is minimal. I’ll finish this product, and hopefully, it will work.“
Final Thoughts | Fillerina Reviews
Now it’s time to wrap up this review with a few final thoughts. We understand the desire for big, full, luscious lips and support anyone who chooses to have fillers or other cosmetic procedures to achieve the desired look. If it is consensual, safe, and performed by a licensed practitioner, that is. However, we all know that these options are not available to everyone. As a result, products like Fillerina Lip Plump are unquestionably beneficial. After reading multiple Fillerina Lip Plump reviews, we discovered that this product works amazingly for some people while doing nothing for others.
It uses the potent properties of Hyaluronic Acid to augment the lips. This component’s use has been studied, tested, and practiced for a long time. There are numerous FDA-approved lip fillers on the market too. Fillerina lip plump has a potent formulation that we believe can help bring about a few noticeable changes in your lips. However, only by trying the product will you be able to tell if it will work for you.
I aim to help as many people I can with the knowledge & experience I hold in skincare & makeup. Watching friends & HIMYM is my guilty pleasure 😀