What about moving your fingers through your hair, and when you are ready to flaunt it, your fingers end up coming out because of the short hair length? And considering the situation completely vice versa, we’re sure you can get the difference. The ones fond of long hair have always been amazed, visualizing the images of various fashion stars flaunting their long hair. But due to the effects of specific genetic or chemical treatments, some face the problem of hampered hair growth. Moerie bought you a solution with their ultimate mineral hair growth spray. But does it stand on its claims? Let’s find out in this article based on Moerie Hair Growth Spray Reviews.
Our hair growth occurs through various stages: anagen, Catagen, and Telogen. Therefore, a certain amount of nutrients provided at the anagen phase will promote hair growth smoothly. In turn, the nutrient deficiency will hamper the development leading to thinner hair and an unnourished scalp. The reason behind the formation of this growth spray is catering to the needs of the anagen phase. But is it worth it? Let’s see.
Also Read: Tweaked By Nature Reviews | 100% Authentic?
Moerie Hair Growth Spray Reviews | Is It The Best Hair Spray?
Moerie was formed to treat the hair from its very roots in the USA. All the products of moerie treat the hair follicles because they feel that helping the roots will automatically resolve every hair-related issue like the damaged or undernourished scalp, thinning hair, etc.
Ultimate mineral hair growth spray is one such solution. Infused with a certain amount of minerals and vitamins, it claims to show the results within 30 days. Shown with 3 phases of hair growth, Moerie’s hair growth spray leads to the development of baby hair till the end of the first bottle. Following that, a 2-3 inches growth with the 2nd month and 4-6 inches growth till the end of the third month of spray usage. This statement might make you think of the ingredients used in the spray. Here are the few stated below.
Moerie Hair Growth Spray Ingredients
- Hamamelis Virginiana flower water- Virginian witch Hazel, also known as hamamelis Virginiana, is a beautiful plant used to treat skin and hair. This botanical extract is a one-stop solution for treating a sensitive scalp, reducing dandruff, and promoting hair growth. A sensitive scalp is a hindrance for every product in showing maximum results.
- Retinyl acetate- This vitamin A acetate is used in various hair care products. By increasing collagen production, the promotion of hair growth becomes more accessible. Moreover, this is a suitable product for the sensitive scalp as it doesn’t cause any irritation.
- Limonene- Extracted from citrus fruits like orange or lemon, limonene is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. Limonene gives the spray a sharp, fresh, natural, floral, citrusy smell.
- Caffeine- caffeine adds shine and volume to the hair. Encouraging the growth of healthy and robust hair prevents split ends and frizziness.
- Litsea cubeba fruit oil- Being a potent oil for purifying the scalp from any impurities or toxins, it plays a significant role in promoting hair growth. It balances out the sebum production and is an additional reason behind the citrusy fragrance of the spray.
- Panthenol- The name vitamin B-5 is also known chemical substance panthenol. It adds strength and shine to the roots and length, one of the essential aspects of solid hair.
Benefits of Moerie Hair Growth Spray
- Oil-free solution- After effects of the spray don’t make the scalp and hair look greasy. It’s advisable to spray it on damp hair to get better results. However, it isn’t always necessary to use it after a wash. The unique formula doesn’t require any washing up of the hair before using it.
- Cruelty-free and vegan- Being one of the most significant aspects of this spray, it hasn’t harmed any animal during its production.
- No sulfate- sulfate absorbs all the scalp’s essential oils, making it dry and itchy. Therefore, sulfate isn’t used in this spray, making it even more friendly.
- Promotes hair growth
- Repairs damaged hair follicles
- Preferable for all hair types
- Nourishes the scalp
- Adds volume and shine to the hair
- Repairs sensitive scalp
- It prevents dandruff and hair loss
- Improves frizzy hair
- It can be itchy sometimes
Customer Reviews | Moerie Before And After
Sarah says, “My continuous falling hair was a nightmare for me. But the Moerie Hair Growth Spray proved to be a ray of light in this dark cave. Suggested to me by a friend, it has done wonders to my hair. My hair length has increased incredibly within the last four months. Not only the length, but my hair looks even shinier and healthier. I am totally in love with it and recommend its use.”
Lisa says, “My itchy scalp made me choose moerie. Keratin treatments and hair color has damaged my hair to the core. Therefore, the restoration process needs to be started from the very beneath. The repairing process only of the length wouldn’t prove to be of any benefit. Moreover, moerie fulfills the claims it made with the product. I could feel my hair follicles being repaired and are even more robust. I couldn’t find any inflammation in my scalp. However, there is not much to say about hair growth as I haven’t found any considerable difference. My hair has grown but not up to what I expected and what it claimed.”
|Moerie Ultimate Hair Growth Spray Designed to Strengthen & Stop Hair Loss - 100% Natural Serum for...
FAQs | Moerie Hair Growth Spray Reviews
How to use Moerie Hair Growth Spray for better results?
It’s advisable to use it on damp hair for better results. However, washing your hair every time before using it isn’t necessary. A two to three times wash within a week would suffice. This won’t even give a greasy feel and look to the hair.
Does it have any artificial fragrance?
Infused with 77 minerals, 18 amino acids, and five vitamins, there is no shade of artificial fragrance within the spray. It will smell relatively fresh and natural, and the citrusy aroma you might feel is because of the ingredients. In addition to this, it’s also free from any artificial colors.
You Might Like: 10 Best Fur Oil Dupes Of All Time (Hand-Picked)
Closure | Moerie Hair Growth Spray Reviews
After going through this article, if you still have this question, is it worth it? Yes, a big yes, and this answer is evident from the Moerie Hair Growth Spray reviews. The incredible transformation it does to the hair makes it a preferred product by many users. Moreover, its suitability for all hair types and chemically treated hair is a cherry on the top of the cake.
The price might bother you, which is $** for a single bottle. Moreover, the company neither gives any installment services. But considering its benefits this can be a good investment. However, though everybody has different skin and hair growth phases, consulting a doctor before purchasing can be wise.
My work says it all!