While bronzers are often hailed as the domain of makeup, you must set your eyes on the right ones. We all have committed embarrassing mistakes in our quest for contoured cheeks and got our faces stuffed under a winter coat of gleaming dust. It’s time we put a full stop to these by using mindful techniques. Coming straight from the luxury fashion house, Chanel is all about empowering beauty and everything that has the potential to shine. But we know you’re looking for a perfect and affordable Chanel Bronzer dupe.
The Soliel Tan Bronze, now known as Les Beiges, is a healthy glow bronzing cream that has turned all tables in the cosmetic sector. With their soft-focus powder that leaves a silky matte finish, the bronzer helps achieve a professional glow-up.
However, owing to the extravaganza that the bronzer brings along with itself, people have been rummaging through articles in pursuit of Chanel Bronzer dupes, which are as good as the real thing. These might be so good that you wouldn’t want to give up on them!
Also, Take A Look: 11 Dior Airflash Dupes 2022 | Much Affordable Yet Similar
Looking For A Perfect Chanel Bronzer Dupe? Here Are Your Choices!
M.A.C Bronzing Powder
Your makeup can never go wrong with a good bronzer like the M.A.C Bronzing Powder, which adds a subtle dimension to your skin. The bronzer is a soft-tinted powder that helps lift the dullness and revive a warm glow by forming a crispy baked look on your canvas. The powder delivers a forgiving sheer highlighting effect and mimics your natural tone effortlessly.
As it is non-acnegenic, you don’t have to think twice before using it, as it won’t irritate any breakouts. Allow your makeup to express itself by intensifying a tan matte look. A sweep of this powder will boost all those raised points on your face!
- It has light-reflecting bronzing pigments, which give your makeup an edge
- Promotes a smoother skin tone
- Adds a brisk tan shade to your cheeks, enhancing it
- Delivers a natural-looking sun-kissed glow
- Approved by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
- Non-acnegenic formula
- Suitable for all types of skin
- It may not sit well with all skin complexions.
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder, Bronze 03
Do you want to wake up to the best makeup of your life? Cheeks laced with a flirtatious sheen, temple flattered with a bit of honey tan shade, and your jawline overly-pampered with nude undertones, isn’t that what we all want often? The Matte Radiance Baked Powder from the revolutionary brand Laura Mercier is all set to replace the original Chanel bronzer.
The powder flushes up your skin with a soft luminous tone and has skin-loving ingredients like jojoba seed oil and tocopherol. The jojoba seed oil is a potent antioxidant and plumps up your skin, thereby de-stressing it from environmental factors. Being lightweight in texture, it feels very comfortable to wear all day long!
- Non-dusty finish
- Gives buildable coverage
- It doesn’t dry out your skin
- It consists of jojoba seed oil and tocopherol
- Doesn’t oxidize
- Boosts natural radiance
- Lasts long
- No added fragrance to keep irritation at bay
- Approved by dermatologists
- There are significantly fewer reviews regarding this, so the affirmations may not be confirmed.
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Bronzer
When you have a good bronzer in your makeup pouch, life becomes so more manageable. Doesn’t it? The NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Bronzer promises to make things easy with its unmatchable just-back-from-holiday foxy tan. Perfect for spicing up your spring and summer looks, the bronzer forms a matte-finish bronzed glow without dumping patches of glitter.
The bronzer feels weightless on the skin and matches all skin tones with finesse. Now you can sit at home and fill up those dull areas of your face, thus accentuating its overall appearance.
NYX believes in crafting safe and hygienic formulas without harming others, so all its products are vegan and cruel-free. With this, you can finally get that ethereal shine you won’t be able to get over for the rest of the year!
- Easily affordable
- Adds definition to facial features
- It leaves an impressive matte finish
- Make up for your actual holiday tan!
- Cruelty-free composition certified by PETA
- Infuses a refining flow
- Satisfies all skin types
- Offers five russet shades
- Entirely vegan formula
- Some users were unhappy with the bronzer, as it left an orange shade on their skin.
Rimmel Natural Bronzer, Sun Bronze
FYI, this sun-kissed beauty is super budget-friendly! What makes it the best Chanel Bronzer Dupe is how easy it is to get your hands on, unlike the real thing, which demands you to break all banks.
The formula is a harmless blend of supercharging ingredients like aloe barbadensis leaf extract, coconut oil, and tocopherol, which come together to smoothen, soothe, and illuminate your skin. A quick touch-up from this bronzer helps define your facial features and is perfect for any time of the year!
- It gives a mattifying effect
- Lasts up to 10 hours
- Nourishing effect SPF 15
- Pampers cheeks with pinkish-brown hues
- Mimics a perfect summer tan
- Truly cheap and inexpensive
- Resistant to water
- Sits on the skin smoothly
- Blends easily
- Cheapest Chanel Bronzer Dupe
- A few users said that the bronzer made their skin glittery and did not mix well.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer – Ticket to Brazil
We don’t know about Brazil, but this cute bronzer is your ticket to getting that superior glow back on your face without paying a hefty sum! Sounds unbelievable. Luckily, this bronzer has the right formula you have been searching for. The Ticket to Brazil is an edit that plays with your skin, spoiling it in a sculpted and artful finish.
Fueled with shiny pigments, it is solely dedicated to giving you a pearlescent dewy look that will surely make everyone stare! Ticking all the right boxes, this bronzer shade has turned into a contouring favorite of many beauties! If you are worried this is not a cruelty-free composition, let us tell you, Wet n Wild loves puppies!
- It has a gel-infused formula that feels very subtle on the skin
- Enriched with pearl pigments
- It brings out your inner radiance
- Devoid of synthetic fragrance
- It leaves a semi-matte finish that adds a natural charm
- Gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Vegan composition
- This may be too shimmery and sparkly.
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer | Sunkissed Bronzer
If this dupe is anything, it’s good news! This exotic Murumuru bronzer seems to have created a lot of waves in the bronzer industry. Coming straight from the tropical zone, the formula incorporated into this bronzer is a high-performance blend of magnetic elements like Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter, and Tucuma Butter from the potent lush fields of Amazon.
Masking your face with this nutritious layer, the bronzer brings many moisturizing properties that make the skin soft like candy floss! Some vital fatty acids and pro-vitamins do an excellent job maintaining an even skin tone. In a true sense, the shade Sunkissed Bronzer gives you the ultimate goddess glow you cannot resist!
- A velvety blend of 3 types of butter
- It leaves a moist and supple finish
- Includes refined pearl ingredients to amp up your look
- Presence of fatty acids which nourish and moisturize skin
- Delivers hydration which lasts long
- Brightens skin tone
- Never tested on animals
- Glides on the skin without much effort
- It offers a shimmery finish
- It may not suit people with dark skin tones.
Anastasia Beverly Hills – Cream Bronzer Golden Tan
If getting that sun-kissed glow without the sun has excited you, the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Cream Bronzer Golden Tan will be an ideal Chanel Bronzer Dupe for you!
Dedicated to helping you achieve a lustrous gloss, the Cream Bronzer clings onto your skin with this butterfly blend of healthy ingredients—the bronzer crafts a seamless glow without creating any fuss over oxidization by warming up your dimensions.
Anyone fond of acquiring a fresh-makeup look may opt for this option, as it is far less expensive than the revolutionary Chanel bronzer. This bronzing style will take away all your makeup troubles of getting that smudgy effect right!
- Weightless, creamy formula
- Blends onto the skin smoothly
- It doesn’t form patches or blotchiness
- Richly infused with pigments
- Seven shades in total
- It doesn’t come off easily
- Feels comfortable all-day
- It can be applied on naked skin too
- Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalates-Free, Mineral-Oil Free, Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free, Sulfate-Free
- Significantly fewer reviews to conclude the benefits brought by this bronzer.
NARS Bronzing Powder, Laguna
In the shade, Laguna, another killer in the house, the NARS Bronzing Powder, is all set to accentuate your makeup look, from super dull to wow! Mixed generously with floating golden shimmer, this award-winning Bronzing Powder from NARS is all about letting your skin indulge in moments of luxury.
The formula fills in your imperfections and pores to get a smooth canvas. This ultra-chic bronzer doesn’t compromise your beauty and promises to give you a faint luscious glow that will last all night.
- Infuses a subtle and sheer finish
- Melts easily with makeup
- It perfectly matches with a soft brown shade
- It can replace your contour as well
- Delivers a pure sunless tanned look
- It has a long-wearing formula
- Finely milled powders that ensure an even texture free of bumps
- Enhances all over appearance
- The actual shade may be darker than what appears in the picture.
LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Baked Bronze-n-Brighten Bronzer Powder
The Laura Geller Baked Bronze-n-Brighten Bronzer Powder has, by all means, turned into a makeup crush of Instagram divas. Want to know a super cool thing about this bronzer? The formula features a unique marbled baked recipe consisting of self-adjusting pigments. These pigments are generously baked in terra-cotta pans for 24 hours and have been infused with antioxidants.
It also has Centella Asiatica, which helps bind moisture to the skin, and White Tea extracts, which cool the skin, keeping it out of harm’s way. If you are thinking about perking up your appearance with a bright and natural sun-kissed glow, this is a suitable destination!
- Creamy texture
- Lightweight and super comfy to wear
- Promises never to turn orange
- Handmade in Italy
- Available in 3 mesmerizing shades to give a ravishing makeup look
- It has a marbled baked formula
- Rich in antioxidants
- It brings a calming effect to the skin
- It has self-adjusting pigments
- Also, it helps in color correction
- Free of mineral oil and parabens
- Significantly less quantity which may get over quickly if you use it regularly. Getting them on frequently may be expensive for some users.
L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Bronze It Bronzer
Are you looking for the ultimate candlelit effect that won’t go away? You are in for a treat! This buildable bronze powder has been designed with minimal shimmers to create an illusion of your skin glowing from within! It is perfectly suitable for the body as well; it comes off strong in being a true Chanel Bronzer Dupe.
The formula contains glittering pigments that hold your skin for good, adding extra definition to your forehead, chin, cheeks, and nose. Featuring three different shades, the Bronze it Bronzer brings out your inner charisma with flair!
- It gives a healthy glow
- Microfine refined powder
- Weightless texture
- Pampers light, medium, to deep skin tones efficiently
- Well defines your cheeks and jawline
- It can be used as a contour too
- Enhances your temple and collarbones as well
- Mineral oil helps soothe the skin
- A few users said the formula was not that good in terms of quality.
IT Cosmetics Ombre Radiance Bronzer
No one likes the Smashbox Bronze Lights when it comes to hunting the perfect Chanel Bronzer dupe. Suitable to be used on both face and body, the bronzer witnesses a Drop of light technology to make your makeup smooth like butter.
You don’t have to carry any extra baggage in your beauty bag, as this bronzer works as a highlighter, too, transforming your dark parts into soft hues of gold. The bronzer is a nourishing blend of peptides, antioxidants, anti-aging elements, and silk that run on your skin, forming a game-changing natural tone.
- Waterproof formula
- Infuses a soft warmth
- It helps your makeup stay without budging
- The goodness of anti-aging collagen
- Peptide blend which keeps skin healthy
- Delivers an instant radiance to revive the skin from its dullness
- Camellia leaf extract helps
- It can be used as a color corrector too
- Approved by dermatologists
- Undergone successful clinical trials
- As it gives light coverage, the bronzer may not work well for everyone.
FAQs | Chanel Bronzer Dupe
Is Soleil Tan De Chanel the same as Les Beiges?
The Soleil Tan de Chanel is the first and most iconic bronzer of the brand, which had got every beauty expert under its feet. Then it went through a time when it was discontinued but later relaunched in a reformed manner. The new format Les Beiges is a creamy bronzer and consists of hydrogenated coconut oil.
What brush is best for Chanel bronzer?
The luxury brand takes pride in its Chanel Petit Pinceau Kabuki Brush which can be paired with the bronzer seamlessly. You need to trust it, swirl it, and let that magical sun-kissed look form slowly before your eyes.
Is Chanel bronzer non-comedogenic?
Chanel strives to provide all its clients with products that promise good health to your skin. Keeping this in mind, they design all their products to be non-comedogenic, which means they won’t clog your pores and cause breakouts. However, it contains coconut extract, so if you are allergic to this ingredient, it’s better to do a patch test first.
You Might Like: 11 Laura Mercier Translucent Powder Dupes: Flawless & In-Budget
Closure | Chanel Bronzer Dupe
The idea of a good and self-sufficient bronzer is very scintillating in itself, and finding the perfect Chanel Bronzer dupe is the best feeling ever. The world has innumerable shades belonging to different skin hues so that you don’t have to struggle to find your fit. The Chanel Bronzer dupes surprise your skin by creating a soft-focused glow, flattering every inch of your face. With a lustrous glass-like look, they help ache your makeup game, making things too hot to handle!
Travel enthusiast & blogger — Valerie loves to capture moments through words.